Amount:

Finger flick

18 Nov 2009 23:32 #17511 by dr lazarus
Finger flick was created by dr lazarus
I love the idea of a super-female flicking a man (or a car, truck, tank ...) with just her finger, the way a mortal might flick away a pesky bug. I'm reminded of one of the SNL "Hans & Franz" skits when Arnold Schwarznegger made a guest appearance, and Hans says to him: "You know, you could very easily flick us with your littlest finger, and send us flying across the room until we landed in our own baby poop." Except the über-babe could flick Hans, Franz, and Ahnold with her littlest finger and send them flying for miles until they landed in another state.

(I found a link to the skit, if anyone's interested: Hans & Franz meet Arnold )

Ursa. Her time has come.
www.facebook.com/UrsaFans

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• dr lazarus
  • dr lazarus's Avatar Topic Author
  • SWM - Senior
  • SWM - Senior
More
19 Nov 2009 21:25 #17520 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Finger flick

I love the idea of a super-female flicking a man (or a car, truck, tank ...) with just her finger, the way a mortal might flick away a pesky bug. I'm reminded of one of the SNL "Hans & Franz" skits when Arnold Schwarznegger made a guest appearance, and Hans says to him: "You know, you could very easily flick us with your littlest finger, and send us flying across the room until we landed in our own baby poop." Except the über-babe could flick Hans, Franz, and Ahnold with her littlest finger and send them flying for miles until they landed in another state.

(I found a link to the skit, if anyone's interested: Hans & Franz meet Arnold )

that's something I was thinking about too. Take a look at this video around 00.46, then replace Kal with Kara...

(formerly Anon, still Librarian)

"What is the point of having free will if one cannot occasionally spit in the eye of destiny?" ("Gentleman" John Marcone)

More
19 Nov 2009 21:26 #17521 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Finger flick
I meant around 00.35 (stupid lack of Edit button)

(formerly Anon, still Librarian)

"What is the point of having free will if one cannot occasionally spit in the eye of destiny?" ("Gentleman" John Marcone)

More
19 Nov 2009 22:31 #17522 by dr lazarus
Replied by dr lazarus on topic Finger flick
yep that's what I'm talking about. I've also seen the finger flick done in the Asterix movies, but it was always Obelix doing the flicking. Maybe someday a super girl will get to do it. :)

Ursa. Her time has come.
www.facebook.com/UrsaFans

• dr lazarus
  • dr lazarus's Avatar Topic Author
  • SWM - Senior
  • SWM - Senior
More
20 Nov 2009 05:44 #17529 by steelknight3000
Replied by steelknight3000 on topic Finger flick
Sound's cool, but wouldn't a finger moving with that much speed and force simply go through what it hits like a bullet? Unless that target was tough like tank or invulnerable like another super-character. (But that's just nitpicking)

More
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds