Amount

Super Bad Girl Movies

01 Jun 2010 15:55 #19219 by Captain Marbles
Super Bad Girl Movies was created by Captain Marbles
Okay, am I the only one who's sick of all the "Heroine in peril" movies? Why can't they make movies with the kind of super powered women I like? The kind of arrogant, totally invincible superwomen with very bad attitudes? Like the kind of superwomen that AK and Conceptfan would write about?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Captain Marbles
  • Captain Marbles's Avatar Topic Author
More
01 Jun 2010 23:13 #19226 by paulsamiga
Replied by paulsamiga on topic Re: Super Bad Girl Movies
coz we are out to get you. :twisted: :wink: :wink: :twisted:

More
01 Jun 2010 23:58 #19229 by Sarge395
Replied by Sarge395 on topic Re: Super Bad Girl Movies
Good old Conceptfan. Those were the days.

I think BullyPup has some outstanding wicked women.

But I agree with you in that the peril stuff is out there more.

My personal experience is that if you have the guts to email or post stuff on other websites that you may just get what you wish for. I have found on at least 3 occassions that by striking up a simple conversation with the admin of a website you can sway them a bit. I steer them to some of the popular SWM websites for examples of the popularity of dominant supergirls and inject my short storyline.

Take the latest Actiongirls 6 DVD on actiongirls.com It has 2 Supergirl scenes in it. The girl is unfortunately not my taste. I was hoping for a busty blonde with an attitude. Got a skinny brunette acting drunk in the first scene. 2nd scene was better. She plays a stripper and takes over on the stage. Takes the guys back to her place later. R rated. Actiongirls has some really hot women. They now have a 'super heroes' update every week. I don't subscribe but I bought the DVD. The super heroes are just the same girls with guns and no costumes. But if they and other sites were hit up by different people they just might listen.

• Sarge395
  • Uberposter par Excellence
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
02 Jun 2010 03:15 #19232 by MisterK
Replied by MisterK on topic Re: Super Bad Girl Movies
Not a particular fan of "Bad girls" , but I do like moxie, and CERTAINLY have absolutely NO patience for that peril garbage. I prefer the heroine to be a superheroine as opposed to a super villan, so you know, she should be fighting crime as opposed to causing it. A certain level of attitude is fine, even preferable, as long as she's not obnoxious. She should project confidence.

William Moulton Marston's Wonder Woman was great for that. She had a killer sense of humor and loved every moment of being the hero. There were some echoes of that in the Dan Mishkin and William Messner Loebs, and a little bit too with Jodi Piccolt (NOT George Perez, there she was just a goody-goody.) I do think Lynda Carter's portrayal had some hint of that, though the writing sometimes worked against her.[/i]

More
02 Jun 2010 10:37 #19238 by eavatar
Replied by eavatar on topic Re: Super Bad Girl Movies

Not a particular fan of "Bad girls" , but I do like moxie, and CERTAINLY have absolutely NO patience for that peril garbage. I prefer the heroine to be a superheroine as opposed to a super villan, so you know, she should be fighting crime as opposed to causing it. A certain level of attitude is fine, even preferable, as long as she's not obnoxious. She should project confidence. .[/i]

Now someone speaks my language!

Going ahead is the only one way to go to the future.

More
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds