Amount

Girls with Unlimited, godlike Strength

06 Apr 2011 11:42 #22528 by steelknight3000
Girls with Unlimited, godlike Strength was created by steelknight3000
I know everyone has their preferred power levels when it comes to super girls. What do you guys think of girls with limitless strength, speed, and invulnerability? Women who can turn cities into craters with a snap of their fingers, planets into dust without trying, and blow out stars like candles. Her only limit is the author's imagination. Yes, they cause problems when it comes to plot lines in stories, but doesn't mean they aren't hot. In my opinion when it comes to strength feats, they can't be beat. No really, they're totally invincible :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• steelknight3000
  • steelknight3000's Avatar Topic Author
More
06 Apr 2011 12:27 #22529 by drwfletch02
Replied by drwfletch02 on topic Re: Girls with Unlimited, godlike Strength
That is my ultimate favorite -- absolutely no limitations. Nothing like watching the world try to find ways to stop her... and it's absolutely hopeless.

More
06 Apr 2011 13:30 #22532 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Re: Girls with Unlimited, godlike Strength
As much as I like to read bout this kind of girls, I always found them really difficult to picture.
I think that these girls are great in the first phase of supergirl life the origin/discovery part, but get progressivly more difficult to handle while the time pass and the knowledge of their full invincibility becaem fully apparent.

Aside from that I agree that they're incredibly hot.

More
06 Apr 2011 14:29 #22533 by ong76win2
Replied by ong76win2 on topic Re: Girls with Unlimited, godlike Strength
I really like this. No one can stop her and she is absolutely hot and sexy. :-)

More
06 Apr 2011 16:08 #22534 by dr lazarus
Replied by dr lazarus on topic Re: Girls with Unlimited, godlike Strength
um, let me think about this ... OH YEAH! This is what it's all about for me.

Ursa. Her time has come.
www.facebook.com/UrsaFans

More
06 Apr 2011 22:28 - 07 Apr 2011 02:34 #22537 by The Highlander
Replied by The Highlander on topic Re: Girls with Unlimited, godlike Strength

Anon wrote: As much as I like to read bout this kind of girls, I always found them really difficult to picture.
I think that these girls are great in the first phase of supergirl life the origin/discovery part, but get progressivly more difficult to handle while the time pass and the knowledge of their full invincibility becaem fully apparent.

Aside from that I agree that they're incredibly hot.

This is to a very large degree my view as well. While reading about stupidly powerful girls might be fun for a little while, unless the writer in question is very skilled an inventive (which let’s be frank, not many are) then it becomes very boring very fast. Moreover, these sorts of stories tend to rapidly deteriorate into little more than long descriptions of someone causing death and destruction, something which I am not very keen on at all. One of the better stories I have seen with this sort of level of strength is ‘On the Rebound’ by stmercy2020, here’s the link in case you want to see it for yourself stmercy2020.deviantart.com/gallery/433405#/d17e2t1.
Last edit: 07 Apr 2011 02:34 by The Highlander.

More
07 Apr 2011 01:49 #22538 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Re: Girls with Unlimited, godlike Strength

The Highlander wrote: This is to a very large degree my view as well. While reading about stupidly powerful girls might be fun for a little while, unless the writer in question is very skilled an inventive (which let’s be frank, not many are) then it becomes very boring very fast. Moreover, these sorts of stories tend to rapidly deteriorate into little more than long descriptions of someone causing death and destruction, something which I am not very keen on at all. One of the better stories I have seen with this sort of level of strength is ‘On the Rebound’ by stmercy2020, here’s the link in case you want to see it for yourself stmercy2020.deviantart.com/gallery/433405#/d17e2t1.

Pretty much that was my point too.

More
07 Apr 2011 02:28 #22541 by Revan
Replied by Revan on topic Re: Girls with Unlimited, godlike Strength
I gotta agree with Highlander and Anon.
While I love reading about this kind of girl, the stories involving them usually are a bit predictable and tend to all follow the same patterns and plotlines. Personally more into stories where the balance of power is less set in stone.

More
07 Apr 2011 02:59 #22545 by eJm
I'm not that fussed to a degree. Yeah, sure, the patterns do mostly go the same way (and not even the interesting same way, just stuff I've read before) but some of them are kind of like escapism. Giant popcorn reading for the senses where stuff happens and I'll just sit down and buy into it.

Basically, my point is sometimes I want good stories involving super girls getting their way through the world and sometimes I want to read stories about girls with no muscles tossing around mountains like they're pillows. Kind of like sometimes I want to watch 'Zodiac' and sometimes I want to watch 'GI Joe: The Rise of Cobra'.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Biggirllover5463

More
07 Apr 2011 05:04 #22548 by Grayface
Replied by Grayface on topic Re: Girls with Unlimited, godlike Strength

eJm wrote: I'm not that fussed to a degree. Yeah, sure, the patterns do mostly go the same way (and not even the interesting same way, just stuff I've read before) but some of them are kind of like escapism. Giant popcorn reading for the senses where stuff happens and I'll just sit down and buy into it.

Basically, my point is sometimes I want good stories involving super girls getting their way through the world and sometimes I want to read stories about girls with no muscles tossing around mountains like they're pillows. Kind of like sometimes I want to watch 'Zodiac' and sometimes I want to watch 'GI Joe: The Rise of Cobra'.

you hit the nail on the head. Good stories are great! but some times I just want a quick high so to speak.

More
08 Apr 2011 00:55 #22573 by eJm
Pretty much. I can cater myself to the good and the plain dumb like most people can.

More
08 Apr 2011 08:34 #22584 by steelknight3000
Replied by steelknight3000 on topic Re: Girls with Unlimited, godlike Strength
The origin and discovery is my favorite part of a story like this (the only story I've written is The Artifact which deals with a character who has limitless power). But I never get bored of reading stories like this.
Regardless of the stories, I find the concept itself awesome. Especially when they get "high" off their own power and have fun with it!

• steelknight3000
  • steelknight3000's Avatar Topic Author
More
08 Apr 2011 10:21 #22592 by davidelliot2000
Replied by davidelliot2000 on topic Re: Girls with Unlimited, godlike Strength
I too never tire of the unlimited superfemme, I just prefer her mayhem be intimate and directed at one victem or whitness at a time, like maybee flying after a jet fighter and cathching it between her thighs, as apposed to sneezing and destroying 100 jet fighers but that can and do occur when a superwoman truely have the power of a force of nature.

More
08 Apr 2011 23:49 #22594 by yohashuan
Replied by yohashuan on topic Re: Girls with Unlimited, godlike Strength
If I wanted cliffhangers or dramatic tension, I'd read an actual book. When I come here, it's for fap fuel - so I say bring on the long, overwrought descriptions of goddesses having fun and looking damn good doing it.

More
26 Apr 2011 03:41 #22830 by naked.superpower
Replied by naked.superpower on topic Re: Girls with Unlimited, godlike Strength
You guys said almost all that could be said. Yet lemme drag you again to this a bit old topic.
The story keeps us involved only when there's a conflict. And when there's nothing to oppose the heroine, the conflict is lost. You cannot make a good plot based on ant fighting a tiger, the world fighting a super-goddess. So either the plot is all about becoming super, or the heroine finds her match.
The sad thing is that I like when a heroine is beyond any match, so this kills my ability to invent good plots for stories. I could make a few "becomings" but what's next?

And I think I see the answer. It is what we call Art. My favorite pieces technically have plain plot, but I like the way they're done. Makes you feel the very taste of what happens. Here's a couple of them

"Bulma's Wish" by Supergeek (hilda.thevalkyrie.com/~xtreme/stories/othrauth/wish.txt).
"Sebia" by Anterion (hilda.thevalkyrie.com/~xtreme/stories/ot...h/anterion/sebia.txt)

Yes, both are about "becoming". But that's not all. And what is best, they are not overloaded with descriptions. Let the reader create it the way he feels. In my stories I try to make my descriptions as short as possible. But alas, I'm really far from what I myself could call a good style.

And finally, there's always something that each of us is in his/her own way crazy about. I'm generally calm about muscle flexing and most of strength feats, but I like scenes of showing invulnerability, especially wasting cold weapons on hot superchicks, and when these things (being individual for each of us) are vividly and tastily depicted, that really rocks :)

• naked.superpower
More
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds