Amount

Ooops, did we do that...

06 May 2011 22:24 #23004 by drwfletch02
Ooops, did we do that... was created by drwfletch02
Always an interesting and intoxicating thought is where two goddesses, caught up in passion and lust, unknowingly cause grave destruction to earth (not that they're concerned). They might cause mountain leveling earthquake, or inadvertently shift the earth of its axis. Moans might deafen millions, but in that moment, getting lost in the passion of each other was all that mattered.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• drwfletch02
  • drwfletch02's Avatar Topic Author
More
07 May 2011 11:14 #23015 by steelknight3000
Replied by steelknight3000 on topic Re: Ooops, did we do that...
Always a great story moment, awesome when that happens.

More
08 May 2011 19:25 #23036 by N_S1701
Replied by N_S1701 on topic Re: Ooops, did we do that...
I'm going to try writing a bit of a Berkhart style vignette. It probably won't be nearly as good but I thought I'd give it a shot anyway:

They were the height of their race's hubris. Bred to be perfect beings, imbued with all the power of a long forgotten science so that they might take to the stars and carve out a dominion for their creators. The possessed amazing abilities, among them complete invincibility to even the incredible heat of suns, the strength to move continents without breaking a sweat, the grace and agility to soar through air and space with equal ease and a control of heat and energy which allowed them to blast searing hot energy from anywhere on their bodies or freezing objects with merely a thought. There was, of course, only one flaw in their design. One oversight which led to the downfall of their creators and their entire civilization. They were bred with utter contempt of all "lesser" creatures in anticipation of their stellar conquest. When they awoke, they acted upon the instructions programmed into them on a genetic level and laid waste to their creators.

Now, they glide through space at amazing speeds, enraptured in the expression of love for the only things they deemed not inferior - each other. Whether they came to Earth deliberately or as a cruel twist of fate will likely never be known. All that is know is that their arrival heralded the twilight of humanity as a species. It is ironic then that these two beings of such incredible power looked for all the world like two particularly attractive human females. Whether their creators were our distant genetic relatives or if this was freak chance will forever remain a mystery. Another fact that will likely remain a mystery is the true names of these two goddesses, the fearful peoples of the Earth simply calling them "The Redhead" and "The Blonde".

It all started with the sudden appearance of a star in the night sky. The first astronomers and observers to notice it noted that it traveled faster than any previously known celestial object. More alarmingly, it was on a direct course to impact Earth. No one could tell what the object was that was hurtling toward Earth, it was so bright that it blinded all attempts to observe its nature. A last ditch plan was hatched to launch every nuclear weapon in Earths arsenal against the object in the hopes of deflecting it. The missiles hurtled out of their silos and for a time, the people of Earth held their breaths in suspense. A blinding flash could be seen in the night sky when the missiles detonated as one and cheers surged through the cities of the world. Moments later, however, the flash of nuclear fire had dispersed and the object was all but upon Earth.

The impact would have been cataclysmic and world ending had the goddesses decided not to slow down at the last moment to toy with their new planet of victims. They impacted in the middle of the planet's major metropolitan areas, a city that we would call New York. It was at that moment that the entire city of New York ceased to exist. The impact was so massive that it created a Tsunami that would hit and all but wipe out most of Spain in a few short hours. On land, the destruction was no less intense. A smoking crater hundreds of kilometers wide was all that was left of the states of New York and New Jersey. The blast wiped out every city on the East Coast and leveled parts of the Appalachian Mountains. It would be weeks before the dust thrown up by the impact settled and millions would starve in the unnatural night that ensued.

At the center of the crater were two intertwined bodies, their tongues twisting against each other as their hands explored every part of their partner's body. They were obviously oblivious to the millions of deaths their arrival had caused and nothing was going to interrupt their passionate lovemaking. Their lust was continuing to cause calamities for the already devastated world. Every time The Redhead pounded her fists against the ground in ecstasy, buildings would collapse in Asia and Europe. Every time The Blonde moaned in pleasure at her partner's ministrations,the escaping air would form hurricanes that ripped apart entire cities. Their mutual pleasure reflexes triggered their amazing powers of heat control, plunging the world around them into rhythmic cycles of frigid cold and hellish heat. As they finally brought each other to climax, their screams toppled buildings, flattened cities and all but deafened every person on Earth. As they lay in the afterglow of their lovemaking, The Blonde turned to The Redhead and whispered "I don't know what you did right before we hit this planet but that was the most turned on I've ever been." The Redhead, with a look of puzzlement on her face replied "Me? I thought that flash was you? Well if it wasn't either of us, it must have been whatever pathetic weapons this planet had." After a hearty, if mocking, laugh they continued with their plan, to seek out the leaders of this planet and enslave them. As they both flew up high into the air, they realized just how carried away they had gotten. The Redhead said to her lover "Ooops, did we do all this? This place looked a lot less fragile from space... Ahh well, I guess we'll just have to make the most of it... go again?" She asked with a wink. The Blonde needed no prompting as she met The Redhead's probing tongue with her own.

Humanity would not survive the night.

For the Redhead I envisioned the incredible Christina Hendricks:

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

For the Blonde, the lovely Scarlett Johansson:

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Bully_pup, Sarge395, JKIJ, Grayface, inactive, drwfletch02, yaracyrrah, Berkhart, Ravens_ghost, Lulu

More
09 May 2011 04:57 #23045 by drwfletch02
Replied by drwfletch02 on topic Re: Ooops, did we do that...
Now that's what I envisioned -- I bet Berkhart would be proud of you!

• drwfletch02
More
09 May 2011 05:44 #23046 by Grayface
Replied by Grayface on topic Re: Ooops, did we do that...
That was some kinda awesome.

More
10 May 2011 21:12 - 10 May 2011 21:26 #23076 by jnw550
Replied by jnw550 on topic Re: Ooops, did we do that...
Kinda really awesome. You should certainly write more often.

Another scenario I like is a girl pleasuring herself and doing the same. I had an idea of a scene of a girl using a parking post to...you know... People are running around in panic as the city rumbles under the girlquake.
Last edit: 10 May 2011 21:26 by jnw550.

More
13 May 2011 19:44 #23118 by Berkhart
Replied by Berkhart on topic Re: Ooops, did we do that...
That's pretty awesome Disguise! It's really well written, and goes way past my usual vignettes. Have to say I'm a big fan of Christina Hendricks too...so curvy...and that red hair...

More
03 Jun 2011 19:55 #23408 by drwfletch02
I envision and impassioned fuck session at the White House that spells the end of the planet...

• drwfletch02
More
13 Jun 2011 17:51 #23593 by drwfletch02
Across the globe, the world tried to come to it senses after it was rocked like never before. From Russia to Argentina, destruction rained over all--and many were still unsure of what had happened. Earthquakes seemed a logical choice, but the rhythmic nature of the shaking didn't make sense. Nor did it make sense that moans so loud that billions grasped their ears in pain. Governments had seen the approaching mass in the sky, but it still didn't add up. What was going on?

That was until the words of the two discussing goddesses were heard clearly around the globe. But it couldn't be, could it? It sounded like two women had caused all this--crumbling the Hoover Dam, knocking out powergrids across the globe, and creating nuclear meltdowns at countless locations. But when the discussion of going at it again came up, there was no doubt, as the planet shook again-- these gals were casually dominating the EARTH.
The following user(s) said Thank You: N_S1701, Lulu

• drwfletch02
More
21 Nov 2011 20:48 #25468 by drwfletch02
Can you imagine meetings as to how try and find some way to negotiate with these unstoppable gals? Hard to negotiate when you have nothing to offer and the goddesses have nothing to lose.

• drwfletch02
More
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds