Amount

Casual Domination of Earth

03 Jul 2011 10:03 #23833 by drwfletch02
Casual Domination of Earth was created by drwfletch02
Another fantasy I always find exciting is when a super powered gal causes great chaos and destruction without even much effort or concern -- a yawn knocking a 747 from the sky, a shifting of ass cheeks on the ground rattling a nearby city, heat vision for a warm fire (except it burns half the Pacific Rain Forest) -- all things that assert a gal's power, without her even trying or caring.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• drwfletch02
  • drwfletch02's Avatar Topic Author
More
03 Jul 2011 18:47 #23836 by N_S1701
Replied by N_S1701 on topic Re: Casual Domination of Earth
I love this scenario as well. It's probably my second favourite right after an evil super gal using her power for her own benefit. Still, there's something about the aloofness of a girl who just doesn't care that makes it so appealing.

More
03 Jul 2011 21:03 #23838 by drwfletch02
Replied by drwfletch02 on topic Re: Casual Domination of Earth
Well, and at some level, she's aware of what her actions are doing. I mean she knows that if she grinds her ass into the earth, the planet is gonna shake. I think it's the appearance of indifference that's hot.

• drwfletch02
More
04 Jul 2011 01:32 - 09 Jul 2011 05:48 #23839 by Grayface
Replied by Grayface on topic Re: Casual Domination of Earth
Something along the same train of thought is when a woman is so powerful and she tries to help but just ends up causing even more damage and devastation, and eventually she just gets so frustrated with trying to hold back her power and/or help people out that she's like the hell with it and while she may not be out to maliciously harm the world around her, shit is gonna happen and WE are gonna need to learn to deal with it.
Last edit: 09 Jul 2011 05:48 by Grayface.

More
04 Jul 2011 06:02 #23841 by drwfletch02
Replied by drwfletch02 on topic Re: Casual Domination of Earth
Mmmm, that's a very hot concept. She more powerful than GOD--if a yawn creates a massive hurricane, deal with it.

• drwfletch02
More
07 Jul 2011 16:18 #23880 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Re: Casual Domination of Earth

Grayface wrote: Something along the same train of thought is when a woman is so powerful and she tries to help but just ends up casing even more damage and devastation, and eventually she just gets so frustrated with trying to hold back her power and/or help people out that she's like the hell with it and while she may not be out to maliciously harm the world around her, shit is gonna happen and WE are gonna need to learn to deal with it.

For some reason I smell a hint of "Principia Discordia" here :evil:

More
07 Jul 2011 19:54 #23886 by jnw550
Replied by jnw550 on topic Re: Casual Domination of Earth
I like it!

I've always liked the idea of a failed first contact. A girl shows up, or is created, and her attempts to communicate are met with violence which she vehemently tries to avoid. Despite this, the situation gets worse and the mere level of power she possesses begins to cause the Earth to fall apart. Another instance is the similar situation in which a girl's simple curiosity is met with resistance, and though she mostly ignores it, the resistance force surrenders. That's when she finally notices.

More
09 Jul 2011 01:48 #23917 by steelknight3000
Replied by steelknight3000 on topic Re: Casual Domination of Earth
I love this scenario and try to incorporate into everything that I write. Great display of power.

More
01 Oct 2011 19:50 #24923 by Lulu
Replied by Lulu on topic Re: Casual Domination of Earth
I also like this idea, especially if it is during the process of becoming an impossible strong goddess. When the girl powers up herself more and more in sexual pleasure and cares less and less for her environment until her strength skyrocket to immeasurable levels and she creates worldwide tremors and more...

More
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds