Amount

Girl In Tug-o-War Against Ten Men

15 Aug 2011 00:54 #24406 by Newshound
Girl In Tug-o-War Against Ten Men was created by Newshound
I often have this fantasy.

Namely about a 19 year old brunette I once knew. She holds the rope in one hand held out in front of her with her other hand casually resting on her hip. As the ten burly men start pulling, she doesn't even budge, remaining flat footed, as if she were up against a bunch of pre-schoolers.

The men are pulling with all their might, turning red-faced from the effort while she just stands there smiling. She then straightens her arm and slowly pulls on the rope, bringing her hand down to her side. With her arm still held completely straight at her side, she holds it there effortlessly as the men continue pulling in vain.

After a minute or so of toying with them, she decides to end their struggle. She lets her arm raise forward, then with a mighty yank, she sends the men flying into the mud hole as she breaks into a laugh.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Newshound
  • Newshound's Avatar Topic Author
More
15 Aug 2011 02:24 #24407 by argonaut
Replied by argonaut on topic Re: Girl In Tug-o-War Against Ten Men
That's a good one, Newshound. Here's a variation I might use in a story one of these days:

The scene takes place at a county fair somewhere in the Midwest. A pretty girl in a T-shirt and cut-off jeans is standing in the middle of a stadium. A heavy chain is slung over her shoulder; she's holding one end of it in front of her, and the other end is hitched to a tractor facing the other way. Or a monster truck. Or several of them. At the referee's signal, the girl and the tractor start pulling against each other as the crowd goes wild. It's no contest, but the girl gives the spectators their money's worth, toying with the tractor before pulling it across the line.

More
15 Aug 2011 03:01 #24408 by davidelliot2000
Replied by davidelliot2000 on topic Re: Girl In Tug-o-War Against Ten Men
I like the monster truck scenareo, would be even cooler if the superfemme let the monster truck driver blow up the motor trying to counter a mere slip of a girl, only to have her easaly pull his truck, motor spewing steem spent broken, wheels locked in place, digging up furrows of mud/sand whatever.

Would also be cool to see a superhottie pull a heliocopter down out of the sky, maybee by a string of her wetness that she just fingered from down there and flicked casually at the powerfull flying machine; lassoing it or just sticking to it like a lizzards spit to a bug.

More
15 Aug 2011 07:37 - 15 Aug 2011 07:38 #24411 by steelknight3000
Replied by steelknight3000 on topic Re: Girl In Tug-o-War Against Ten Men
Reminds me of this piece of art.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Source: jebriodo.deviantart.com/gallery/?q=amazon#/d1xg23c
Last edit: 15 Aug 2011 07:38 by steelknight3000.

More
16 Aug 2011 00:49 - 16 Aug 2011 00:50 #24417 by Newshound
Replied by Newshound on topic Re: Girl In Tug-o-War Against Ten Men
The girl talking on the phone in the drawing above reminded me of another fantasy involving the same 19 year old brunette.

I'm arm wrestling her while she idly gossips with one of her girl friends on the phone. While I'm staining with all my might against her, she's sitting across from me, sitting with her legs crossed, completely engrossed in her gossip, conversing casually as if she was under no strain. Her conversation was typical gossip talk with bits of,"....and she said....and then I said blah blahblah."

Every so often her eyes turned my way, and she noticed me, almost as if she had forgotten she was arm wrestling me! This would anger me and make me try even harder. She would then smile wryly and let me move her arm down to within a couple of inches from the table, as if to give me false hope. She would then become engrossed in her gossip again and seem to forget about me, telling her girl friend, "No way! Are you serious?" about some other inane incident that girls love to talk about.

Finally, after a few minutes, she would wrap up her conversation and tell her friend a protracted good bye, the whole time I continued to put out with all my might. After hanging up, her attention turned back to me. Her arm was still a couple inches above the table. She would then taunt me by saying something like,"You haven't finished me off yet?"

She would then slowly but deliberately bring her arm back upright and then paused. She'd then wink and blow me a kiss as she slammed my hand down hard onto the table. I would be completely drained while she giggled as if she hadn't even been trying.
Last edit: 16 Aug 2011 00:50 by Newshound.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Remdoj

• Newshound
  • Newshound's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 Aug 2011 02:48 #24419 by The Highlander
Replied by The Highlander on topic Re: Girl In Tug-o-War Against Ten Men
This topic reminded me of an idea I had a while ago for a photo. A young woman goes ‘out on the pull’, but instead of looking for a man she’s dragging a truck along single handed.

More
29 Nov 2013 21:26 #34491 by WLG
Replied by WLG on topic Girl In Tug-o-War Against Ten Men

Newshound wrote: I often have this fantasy.

Namely about a 19 year old brunette I once knew. She holds the rope in one hand held out in front of her with her other hand casually resting on her hip. As the ten burly men start pulling, she doesn't even budge, remaining flat footed, as if she were up against a bunch of pre-schoolers.

The men are pulling with all their might, turning red-faced from the effort while she just stands there smiling. She then straightens her arm and slowly pulls on the rope, bringing her hand down to her side. With her arm still held completely straight at her side, she holds it there effortlessly as the men continue pulling in vain.

After a minute or so of toying with them, she decides to end their struggle. She lets her arm raise forward, then with a mighty yank, she sends the men flying into the mud hole as she breaks into a laugh.

Love it. One of mine, too.

• WLG
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds