Amount

All I want for Xmas or any time in 2015

24 Dec 2014 11:21 #39524 by Sarge395
All I want for Xmas or any time in 2015 was created by Sarge395
A new year approaches. Here is my wish list. Feel free to spike the eggnog, break away from the Famdamly and comment or add to it.

In no particular order.

1. Wild Card is fully released by Wicked City Girls. And the fans rejoice and pony up some $ to fund more projects.
2. JonX releases something. He has teasers out there but is hit or miss for 2014
3. Conceptfan makes a triumphant return
4. Dru publishes something along the lines of Mob Girl again with an athletic girl
5. Xtreme Strength comes back
6. Marco starts putting out work again
7. My SuperEx GF 2!
8. Supergirl TV series doesn't suck, has a sexy girl, and a lot of flying
9. Kickass Kandy does more superheroine related work
10. SWM fans pester producers for what we want and stop staying submissive. I realize it is in most of our natures here :P
11. Quality costumes are available for budding wanna be producers like ProjectSuperwoman. Speaking of which where is AZ Powergirl? More vids by her please.
12. Kelly and the Steele girls make a comeback. There was a spark in 2014 but no ignition.
13. SWM fans comment on stories and posts more
14. A Poser version comes out that can read your mind (or is easy to use)
15. lowerbase joins us and pumps out some delicious new renders
16. Heather Effect come back!
17. Santa's reindeers get sick on bad apples and Supergirl agrees to pull the sleigh. I spot her in my house stealing a beer from my fridge. She zooms up to me, gives me a kiss on my nose and disappears. Sweet dreams.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SHTL, SCOTT R

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Sarge395
  • Sarge395's Avatar Topic Author
  • Uberposter par Excellence
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
24 Dec 2014 11:46 #39525 by fats
Replied by fats on topic All I want for Xmas or any time in 2015
15 is done.

fats

• fats
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
24 Dec 2014 14:12 #39529 by erikhandel
Replied by erikhandel on topic All I want for Xmas or any time in 2015
JonX and Steele releases would be really the best Christmas gifts ever. My Super Ex-GF 2 is a long shot, we can only hope...

More
24 Dec 2014 14:21 #39530 by castor
Replied by castor on topic All I want for Xmas or any time in 2015
Poser isn't that hard. That said if they do come out with say with good motion capture software maybe in there new update you could get something like your looking for(and kind of possible)

More
24 Dec 2014 15:13 #39533 by castor
Okay Heres my list:

1. More Good Stories from writers who are new and returning. Some intresting chances.

2. For Batman Vs Superman to come out and be pretty good to great, and even if the content is minimal to tantalize people with the idea of seeing big screen Wonder Woman.

3. For at least good casting announcements for Capt Marvel, and What Ever Sony coming up with(and for that to be a good idea).

4. For Supergirl to come out and it be just great, and a big hit.

5. For a low budget Superheroine movie to be announced or better yet released-do think theres a good idea there that can be explored.

6. For Producers to explore Youtube more as a place to release content.

7. For producers to brag "I made a profit on this video"

8. For SWM to expand and continue to be a great community and a great place.

9.. For me to get out more stories this year. i have a lot in the can but they need work.

10. For the personal trigger i have set for the release of Tales of 'Mazing Girl season 2 to begin.

More
24 Dec 2014 19:33 - 24 Dec 2014 19:34 #39536 by TwiceOnThursdays
Replied by TwiceOnThursdays on topic All I want for Xmas or any time in 2015
A bit off topic, but if I'm wishing for something, I want something better than Poser. Something where hair and clothing are not just images painted onto the model.

Like this:

Poser wishes it came with that variety of models, clothing, hair, armor and had the ability to easily alter it. Look at the changes to the face, hair, and clothing, not to mention all the standard options. Not sure how well it handles altering muscle size though, though the one video shows stuff that's probably on par with poser (not sure how well it does with larger muscle sizes and flexing though, but it's not like all that stuff isn't faked in poser).
Last edit: 24 Dec 2014 19:34 by TwiceOnThursdays.

More
24 Dec 2014 19:48 #39537 by erikhandel
Replied by erikhandel on topic All I want for Xmas or any time in 2015
Yeah, these new gen character creators in MMORPGs are really something else. I just hope someday they upgrade DC Universe Online to have a software power like this so we can create really unique characters.

More
24 Dec 2014 20:48 - 24 Dec 2014 20:50 #39538 by castor
Well Modern Poser can do very realistic hair and somewhat realistic clothing( to a point) its just kind of tricky to use. The trick with both of them is that depend on things like wind, gravity, etc to really use, and while that's built into poser its again deep in the system. You could do this in Poser-but yeah its tricky to manage and do.

that said its tricky to do in Maya. Hair simple enough to do with enough polygons. Clothing needs a lot of work to manage- it just deforms and moves in a lot of ways, based on how indvidual fabrics move-and honestly i am not sure anyone can do it perfect(but then agian CGI is still far from perfect) .Theres the famous story that when making the incredibles they had to cut a scene where Mr incredible grabs Frozone and lifts him by his costume. To much work. They could do endless scenes of them blowing up the city. that was easy.
Last edit: 24 Dec 2014 20:50 by castor.

More
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds