Amount

Need Decent Superheroine Costume Sources

27 Mar 2016 05:39 #46996 by veggicidal
Need Decent Superheroine Costume Sources was created by veggicidal
Hi Guys,

I have a somewhat awesome problem right now that I need your help with. My partner recently hinted to me that she is interested in doing a little superheroine cosplay in the bedroom. However, the costumes she was looking at were kind of cheap and didn't do anything for me. I told her that I'd pick something out for her if she was serious, and she happily agreed. However, that leaves me with a bit of a problem - I need to pick out a costume for her, but I can't seem to find anything good! Can anyone recommend an online source for high-quality superheroine costumes? My top 2 fetishes are:

1) Supergirl
2) Wonder Woman

I also have a thing for long, flowy garments, so it really needs to have a decent cape to go with it. I think I'm willing to go as high as $150 if the right thing comes along.

The biggest obstacle that I'm facing right now is that the vast, overwhelming majority of stuff out there is for cheap-o costume parties. If I'm going to do this, I really want to go for something with a little quality and authenticity. However, every time I think I've found something that looks good, it is either out of stock, or it's from some obscure Chinese source that don't trust.

Here are a couple of items from cosplaysky.com that look promising:

cosplaysky.com/supergirl-one-piece-dress...cosplay-costume.html
cosplaysky.com/dc-comics-dark-supergirl-cosplay-costume.html

Here are some other items from a site called cosercosplay.com. They're definitely much cheaper, but I'm not 100% sure I trust the merchandise to reflect what is being advertised. Several of their images look like they just stole them from cosplayers off the internet. Maybe the product will reflect the image, or maybe not.

www.cosercosplay.com/sexy-supergirl-cosp...bodysuit-p-1072.html
www.cosercosplay.com/wonder-woman-costum...halloween-p-491.html
www.cosercosplay.com/star-supergirl-cosp...alloween-p-1029.html
www.cosercosplay.com/supergirl-cosplay-c...alloween-p-1034.html

You'll notice that one is a shot from Jon's old sexysuperheroines.com. Another is from Random's site. If that's really what the costume looks like, then that would be great, but I honestly have my doubts.

Any advice? Links? Thoughts?

Veggie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• veggicidal
  • veggicidal's Avatar Topic Author
More
27 Mar 2016 13:15 #46999 by Sarge395
Replied by Sarge395 on topic Need Decent Superheroine Costume Sources
www.superwomenmania.com/index.php?option...&id=29589&Itemid=195

Here is my costume design that I am selling in size small and medium. No cape/boots. More than a few have been sold. Over half to members of this board. This is a quality costume in construction and material. $75+shipping (usually under $15). Capes can be found on ebay or Amazon.

I have bought and sold many costumes over the years that have been in use by pretty much every major player in our niche of the world.

• Sarge395
  • Uberposter par Excellence
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
28 Mar 2016 06:53 #47015 by veggicidal
Replied by veggicidal on topic Need Decent Superheroine Costume Sources
Interesting! Thank you for the tip. I'll definitely consider it.

• veggicidal
  • veggicidal's Avatar Topic Author
More
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds