Amount

Fitness Models - Yes or No

27 Jul 2016 23:24 #49323 by fats
Fitness Models - Yes or No was created by fats
Hi all,

Over the last year, I've been posting images and videos of The West Twins and over the last year I've built up a large collection of fitness models from around the internet. What I want to know is.

Do you want me to post them or should I stop posting images of fitness models?

Let me explain why I've asked this question, when I started to post The West Twins it was the novelty factor that got my interest, twins that are fitness models are a rare thing, there was a lot of interest at the start but over the months the interest seems to have died down, now that's fine, I'm not posting for the thanks, I'm posting to help excite people's interest in the site and maybe as a side aspect to that get some people to write new stories and use them as inspiration, if that's not working I'm happy to stop, butI would like to know if there is a demand for fitness models on the site I've built up over the months a large collection of other fitness models some muscular and some skinny so if there is a demand I'm happy to fulfill.

Let me know below what you think.

Fats

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• fats
  • fats's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
27 Jul 2016 23:41 #49324 by erikphandel
Replied by erikphandel on topic Fitness Models - Yes or No
It really depends on the buff level. I prefer slightly buff women over over the top muscles, but that's just my thing

More
27 Jul 2016 23:59 #49325 by Markiehoe
Replied by Markiehoe on topic Fitness Models - Yes or No
I think the West Twins are special and I personally like the updates.
I am not a big fan of fitness models.
I like my models a little....softer.
AZ Powergirl comes to mind.

More
28 Jul 2016 00:18 #49326 by Dru1076
Replied by Dru1076 on topic Fitness Models - Yes or No
For me it's a big yes. I can't get enough of the West twins or girls like them.

More
28 Jul 2016 01:08 #49327 by steelknight3000
Replied by steelknight3000 on topic Fitness Models - Yes or No
Definite Yes for me.

More
28 Jul 2016 01:14 #49328 by shadar
Replied by shadar on topic Fitness Models - Yes or No
I'm not a fan of the West Twins, but I do like some fitness models.

But as already been alluded to in other replies, most of us have particular/peculiar (and often vary narrow) preferences. Yet its likely anything that inspires one person enough to post will probably interest at least one other person.

I always look at pictures from the perspective of illustrating (or inspiring) a story. Those rare images that do that are priceless. I've found a few of those here on SWM, thanks to posters.

My take is to keep posting, but not let it become a large percentage of our posts, or overly focused on one model.

• shadar
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
28 Jul 2016 02:26 #49330 by Ravens_ghost
Replied by Ravens_ghost on topic Fitness Models - Yes or No
Yes for me.

More
28 Jul 2016 04:24 #49333 by Raa
Replied by Raa on topic Fitness Models - Yes or No
I like fitness models so yes, but at the same time no for a different reason. While I do love the pictures, I'm thinking of the band width for them to load. I'm using BS numbers to get my point across.

Lets say every a picture is 1MB. A page of a thread can hold 25 replies. Being on the nice side 15 pictures. So each page at the end will have 15 MB to down load. 10 members open the page at the end, that is 15MB * 10 is 150 MB. Now that is just when the page is full. Starting from first reply. (1MB*10) + (2MB*10)+(3MB*10).... You get the idea where I'm going with this. I don't know the real numbers, but it, as the young people say now, gets cray cray really fast.

Not knowing how Kunena Forum works, but maybe pictures should use the spoiler tag. If spoiler tag lines get download right away, this will not help. If spoiler tag lines get downloaded when clicked on, this could help with the older replied pictures.

Maybe a different way to handle this is load the pictures on to, <name your fav pic site>. Then put a link to it.

I'm sure there are some smart people here who can find the answer. My job is just to be the smart arse IT Ops dir. My days of stinking are over. ;)

More
28 Jul 2016 04:46 #49334 by ace191
Replied by ace191 on topic Fitness Models - Yes or No
I am not a fan of the West Twins, so I do not click on them. I know that others like them and that is fine with me. I like that they are labeled as the West Twins so that I know that I do not need to click on them. So I would vote that you keep doing what you are doing as some people most likely enjoy them.

More
28 Jul 2016 06:14 #49335 by Lulu
Replied by Lulu on topic Fitness Models - Yes or No
Definitely a yes from me too, even though I have to admit that I have seen enough of the West Twins for now.

More
28 Jul 2016 08:32 #49336 by AuGoose
Replied by AuGoose on topic Fitness Models - Yes or No
I've enjoyed looking at them. While muscle mass isn't necessarily proportionate to strength in superhero settings, most bodily markers for health and fitness are extremely well represented in the capes-&-tights crowd. :)

More
28 Jul 2016 17:38 #49344 by unseen_unheard
Replied by unseen_unheard on topic Fitness Models - Yes or No

fats wrote: Do you want me to post them or should I stop posting images of fitness models?

While my preference is of the toned but not overly muscular type, I'd say keep posting those images whether the fans of them are in the majority or just a small minority. I'm far more lurker than participant but I strongly think SWM doesn't need to have everyone all liking the same specific things.

I've used this to describe another site I'm in: This is an ice cream parlor. Everyone here likes ice cream, but not everyone is going to like the same flavors of ice cream. There's enough room for strawberry, pistachio, chocolate, etc as long as it's all ice cream.

More
28 Jul 2016 18:11 #49345 by shadar
Replied by shadar on topic Fitness Models - Yes or No

unseen_unheard wrote:

fats wrote: Do you want me to post them or should I stop posting images of fitness models?

While my preference is of the toned but not overly muscular type, I'd say keep posting those images whether the fans of them are in the majority or just a small minority. I'm far more lurker than participant but I strongly think SWM doesn't need to have everyone all liking the same specific things.

I've used this to describe another site I'm in: This is an ice cream parlor. Everyone here likes ice cream, but not everyone is going to like the same flavors of ice cream. There's enough room for strawberry, pistachio, chocolate, etc as long as it's all ice cream.

Well said. We all like ice cream. A good analogy.

I also think we like ice cream more than most groups. Probably because our focus is narrower. We might peer through slightly different windows aimed in slightly different directions, but the world on the other side of those windows is more alike than different.

Shadar

• shadar
More
28 Jul 2016 18:31 #49347 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Fitness Models - Yes or No
For me the answer is of course yes. I'm very partial because I'm a fan of both the Wests and Louise Glover, so this is very much up my alley.
Also I think that Unseen said it best: we might not share the same tastes, but we are all here for the same reason, sharing our passion.
The one thing I would recommend is variety. Ad much ad the Wests are incredible, constant exposure tend to make even the most amazing things dull and repetitive. Maybe you should post a selection of the best and build from there.

More
28 Jul 2016 20:16 #49349 by yohashuan
Replied by yohashuan on topic Fitness Models - Yes or No
I vote yes for hot chicks.

More
28 Jul 2016 21:09 #49351 by Monty
Replied by Monty on topic Fitness Models - Yes or No
Absolutely yes. I like the twins buffness and since reading Circes Cups great La Porte Caves, it works that these superwomen are built as Circes Cup describes them. It makes more sense imo.

More
28 Jul 2016 22:53 #49352 by Agent00Soul
Replied by Agent00Soul on topic Fitness Models - Yes or No
I, of course, give a yes to the West Twins. I'm a big fan of fitness models in general and them in particular. I also used to follow Janet Rosa Gerber, who's retired now, and she actually inspired my avatar. A real fitness model in buff Mary Marvel cheesecake.

Having said that, I am also aware that this is a Superheroine site. There are plenty of fitness model sites out there but not that many superheroine ones so I totally understand if you wanted to retire the reality and concentrate on the capes.

More
29 Jul 2016 01:19 #49353 by YAGS
Replied by YAGS on topic Fitness Models - Yes or No
As others have said, it depends on the tastes of the person. Personally, I'm not into the fitness girls, but as long as you and some others do like them, keep on posting them. Just be sure to label your thread titles so those of us who aren't interested can skip them easily.

More
29 Jul 2016 02:45 #49355 by Pepper
Replied by Pepper on topic Fitness Models - Yes or No
It's kinda like red hair; it doesn't always work, but when it does it works very well.

More
29 Jul 2016 12:48 - 29 Jul 2016 12:53 #49356 by brantley
Replied by brantley on topic Fitness Models - Yes or No
Well, here's a story about a fitness cop in Sweden:

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3713342...-s-mobile-phone.html

Nothing wrong with the West twins, but we need variety -- there've been so many pictures of just these two that they've become boring.

--Brantley
Last edit: 29 Jul 2016 12:53 by brantley.

More
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds