Amount

Question for girls - if there are any here :)

18 Nov 2017 00:59 #57183 by naimer
Hi! :)

I was just wondering - are there any ladies in this great website? :)

Hope this wont be a too much stupid topic ( please accept my apology if it is ) but I saw this article yesterday -

www.giantbomb.com/forums/off-topic-31/wh...ned-s-564221/?page=1

... And just had to ask, what you girls do, if you personally /or all girls on the planet suddenly gain super strength? :) Would it change you? :) And would be first thing you would do? :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• naimer
  • naimer's Avatar Topic Author
More
18 Nov 2017 02:22 #57184 by AuGoose
Replied by AuGoose on topic Question for girls - if there are any here :)
I feel like one or two I know might track me down and force me to write for them ;).
The following user(s) said Thank You: naimer

More
18 Nov 2017 03:50 #57185 by Raa
IMO, if something like this happen if would mean the end of the human race. If not the end, then greatly reduced. Good luck on getting one of these ladies pregnant. So it would have to be artificial. Lets say the guy some how gets to the lady to orgasm, Praying Mantis time.

OK. So a lady is pregnant. How will a baby boy not be crushed to death by the end of the first term. Super powerful abs that would not give a inch to a full grown man would not even feel a push from a pre-born.

Making the avg lady being able to lift a car with no problem would end the race.

IMO.
The following user(s) said Thank You: naimer

More
18 Nov 2017 08:37 #57188 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Question for girls - if there are any here :)

naimer wrote: Hi! :)

Hope this wont be a too much stupid topic ( please accept my apology if it is ) but I saw this article yesterday -

... And just had to ask, what you girls do, if you personally /or all girls on the planet suddenly gain super strength? :) Would it change you? :) And would be first thing you would do? :)

I can tell you on good authority that there are at the very least 3 ladies among our semi-regulars, but that's as far as I go.

• Woodclaw
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
18 Nov 2017 14:57 #57190 by Akane
I'm a really pacific and simple person so I guess my life would go on the same way, just with that extra appeal of being super strong. It would probably be an interesting topic of conversation in a date I guess but I would be no threat to mankind or something like that, at most I would use my powers to help friends and family with manual hard work when needed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SHTL, naimer, Monty, xoony

More
18 Nov 2017 16:41 #57195 by talk2sparky
Replied by talk2sparky on topic Question for girls - if there are any here :)
I agree with Akane. I don't think it'd change me much. I could see myself acting more like a superhero than a super villain because that's how I am. But if ALL women had the powers? Yeah, the patriarchy is over.

More
18 Nov 2017 17:03 - 18 Nov 2017 17:49 #57197 by brantley
Replied by brantley on topic Question for girls - if there are any here :)
Evelyn York has never been here, and she's no longer writing superheroine fiction, But here's what she had to say at the Bright Empire (where I ran a few of her stories) some years back:

www.brightempire.com/Evelyn.htm

--Brantley
Last edit: 18 Nov 2017 17:49 by brantley.

More
19 Nov 2017 23:50 - 20 Nov 2017 14:54 #57207 by Monty

naimer wrote: Hi! :)

I would point readers of the above giantbomb forum to Circes Cup's superb La Porte Caves, exploring society and the demographics of accepting life living with every woman a Superwoman. A truly great piece of work from Circes.

(ETA. and can bring in new membership to our site)
Last edit: 20 Nov 2017 14:54 by Monty.

More
20 Nov 2017 00:15 #57208 by Mynn
I may be a fictional female in your universe, but I feel like I can answer this question.

We we're all reborn, so yes, it changed us completely on all levels. Once we trained ourselves to use the power we each had, we liberated ourselves of the scourge that plagued our galaxy. In our case, it... well... they...

*sigh*

Sorry dear, This question brought back some memories. There was a lot of loss on the planet and I was very glad we got our own justice in the end. I hope for other women of other races, their power would be achieved in more positive circumstances than our own. What they do with that power, varies. That's the more interesting part.

You should try asking that question on a place like Reddit. In their ask women section. - www.reddit.com/r/AskWomen/

• Mynn
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
20 Nov 2017 15:07 #57214 by brantley
Replied by brantley on topic Question for girls - if there are any here :)
I see the piece by Evelyn York I linked to here has gotten more than 100 hits.

--Brantley

More
20 Nov 2017 15:44 #57215 by jasminevancroft
Replied by jasminevancroft on topic Question for girls - if there are any here :)
It wouldn't change me, but I think it'd be fun to see a role reversal in society.

More
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds