Amount

Avengers: Infinity War

29 Nov 2017 16:41 #57362 by kikass2014
Avengers: Infinity War was created by kikass2014
Ladies and Gentlemen, the gang is back. And they broke the Youtube Views counter (467,331 views; 753,000 likes in 3 hours :blink: ) :D

Enjoy!

Peace.

/K
The following user(s) said Thank You: rednecko

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• kikass2014
  • kikass2014's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
29 Nov 2017 17:51 - 29 Nov 2017 17:52 #57365 by Markiehoe
Replied by Markiehoe on topic Avengers: Infinity War
How do you have more LIKES than VIEWS?
:)
I guess the counter was broken.
Last edit: 29 Nov 2017 17:52 by Markiehoe.

More
29 Nov 2017 19:54 #57368 by Starforge
Replied by Starforge on topic Avengers: Infinity War
Who the hell are you guys? :)

Looks good.

More
29 Nov 2017 20:13 #57369 by kikass2014
Replied by kikass2014 on topic Avengers: Infinity War
"And get this man a shield" - my favorite line of the trailer :D

Peace.

/K

P.S. Damn 12 million views :blink: Was only released a few hours ago :D

• kikass2014
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
30 Nov 2017 01:14 #57372 by Engineered-Sorcery
Replied by Engineered-Sorcery on topic Avengers: Infinity War
It seems like I'm in the minority, but this didn't actually excite me much. Thanos seems a lot less intimidating than he was in the stinger where he grabbed the Infinity Gauntlet for the first time, I think I'm just getting burned out of the big 'epic hero event' movies at this point. More stuff with mild cross-over like Ragnarok or (to some extent) Civil War? Sure, but no more 'let's just throw a budget out the window' stuff for a while.

That said, Captain America's cosplay of Punished (Venom) Snake was pretty great, just wish he had an eyepatch to complete the ensemble.

More
30 Nov 2017 02:47 #57375 by TwiceOnThursdays
Replied by TwiceOnThursdays on topic Avengers: Infinity War
This movie has so many people in it that I don't know how it can possibly work. But I'm in. I hope Marvel has learned some lessons since Age of Ultron (Civil War was done much better so there is hope). I think the movie will be half done just showing all the people getting together.

Mostly even the worst Marvel movies are still fun and entertaining. Sometimes they get to be Thor Ragnarok and they're off the hook fun and entertaining.

Though I hope that Black Panther has a small dash of humor now and then, but is mostly just ferocious bad ass wrapped in a burrito of "holy shit is that gorgeous".

"And Get this man a sheild" is awesome. (They made the right choice for Black Panther.)

The only real question is "Are we going to get some Captain Marvel?" (My guess: in the after credits scene.)

More
30 Nov 2017 06:38 #57381 by Random321
Replied by Random321 on topic Avengers: Infinity War

TwiceOnThursdays wrote: This movie has so many people in it that I don't know how it can possibly work.

I wondered about that when it came to the CW DC crossover - and it worked out well enough. I wonder if it's a 3.25 to 3.5 hour run time. Ha!

• Random321
  • Away
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
30 Nov 2017 09:14 #57382 by kikass2014

The only real question is "Are we going to get some Captain Marvel?" (My guess: in the after credits scene.)

I think I read the Russo's said that she wouldn't be in this one, but Avengers 4. But that could just be misdirection.

Fingers crossed.

Peace.

/K

• kikass2014
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
30 Nov 2017 16:26 #57394 by lojack
Replied by lojack on topic Avengers: Infinity War
The thought is that she'll be a major player in 4, which is slated after her solo movie (which is confirmed to be a historical origin tale).She might be teased in a credit bit (like Grandmaster was in the GotG2 credits.) They showed the costume idea at D23, and most of the ones I've seen from the other Marvel films hew close to what actually ends up in the movie.

More
30 Nov 2017 16:59 #57400 by shadar
Replied by shadar on topic Avengers: Infinity War

Random321 wrote:

TwiceOnThursdays wrote: This movie has so many people in it that I don't know how it can possibly work.

I wonder if it's a 3.25 to 3.5 hour run time. Ha!

We can only hope. And then for another half hour in the Director's Cut. Too long doesn't exist given I mostly watch all movies in my home theater these days, I don't have to sit through the whole thing at once.

Unfortunately, movies are still cut for the theater audience. We need to fix that.

Shadar

• shadar
  • Uberposter par Excellence
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
30 Nov 2017 17:13 #57402 by kikass2014
I'm guessing the run time will clock in at about 2hrs 45mins (which I think would make it the longest of all the movies in the MCU).

Even though there are a lot of characters, remember, there have been 17 odd films to this point :) We don't need back story to them. The one exception would be Thanos, who is the character that will probably be fleshed out in this.

The story seems to revolve around him and his quest to get the stones. So that gives 2hrs 45mins to flesh out his character, backstory and motivation. Plenty of time imo.

Also, this is the first part of 2-parter. Even though its called Avengers 4 atm, it is a direct follow up to this. The big showdown will take place in that movie :)

With the planning gone into this so far, as well as a billion dollar budget (for the 2-parts), I am confident that the run time will not be an issue :)

Peace.

/K

• kikass2014
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds