Amount

Recovery of old files - Memory Lane

05 Feb 2018 01:40 #58461 by bionicskillz
Recovery of old files - Memory Lane was created by bionicskillz
Hey all,

I just bought recovery software and connectors to dig for data from my Gateway 2000 computer hard drive, which was my first computer I think I bought in 99 or 2000 and had until 2005. After all these years I was able to extract data from there. I came across some files with screenshots of webpages and images. It kinda made me misty eyed; well not really but I am enjoying this romp down memory lane lol. Check this screenshot of one of my old Yahoo email accounts. I wan't even Bionicskillz yet. I think I was scared about showing my art at this point but this is when I was "motionfocus4" and which is a rather terrible name I might add.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Pretty awesome! So I am in my temporary internet files folders finding these. I also found some Kerry Smith's Ubergirls PDF stories. a bunch of strength videos from the Yahoo groups. I have so many files to look through. The main importance is finding art that was deleted in these early years of drawing my fetish. I found a few and know why I deleted them, lol. But some classics I want to find desperately like this image of a girl high kicking a concrete wall and in various outfits done in Photoshop which I don't think I ever shared.

Or how about some new art instead! Any I will share as much as possible.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, www1969, gotham_knight, veggicidal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bionicskillz
  • bionicskillz's Avatar Topic Author
More
05 Feb 2018 03:37 #58462 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Recovery of old files - Memory Lane
Motionfocus4? Sadly, I'm still just larafan22! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: bionicskillz

More
07 Feb 2018 03:32 #58489 by bionicskillz
Replied by bionicskillz on topic Recovery of old files - Memory Lane
You preserved all that history.

Anyone have some expertise in data recovery? My first computer purchased in 2000 was a Gateway2000. I kept the Seagate HD all these years. Found a connector and recovery data - all is working pretty well...I'd just want to know if it's possible to recover even older, manually deleted files off an HD disc? I'm doing a deep scan now to see.

• bionicskillz
  • bionicskillz's Avatar Topic Author
More
07 Feb 2018 08:20 #58490 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Recovery of old files - Memory Lane

bionicskillz wrote: You preserved all that history.

Anyone have some expertise in data recovery? My first computer purchased in 2000 was a Gateway2000. I kept the Seagate HD all these years. Found a connector and recovery data - all is working pretty well...I'd just want to know if it's possible to recover even older, manually deleted files off an HD disc? I'm doing a deep scan now to see.

I kind of scared to see what it might pop up.

More
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds