Amount:

Recovery of old files - Memory Lane

05 Feb 2018 01:40 #58461 by bionicskillz
Recovery of old files - Memory Lane was created by bionicskillz
Hey all,

I just bought recovery software and connectors to dig for data from my Gateway 2000 computer hard drive, which was my first computer I think I bought in 99 or 2000 and had until 2005. After all these years I was able to extract data from there. I came across some files with screenshots of webpages and images. It kinda made me misty eyed; well not really but I am enjoying this romp down memory lane lol. Check this screenshot of one of my old Yahoo email accounts. I wan't even Bionicskillz yet. I think I was scared about showing my art at this point but this is when I was "motionfocus4" and which is a rather terrible name I might add.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Pretty awesome! So I am in my temporary internet files folders finding these. I also found some Kerry Smith's Ubergirls PDF stories. a bunch of strength videos from the Yahoo groups. I have so many files to look through. The main importance is finding art that was deleted in these early years of drawing my fetish. I found a few and know why I deleted them, lol. But some classics I want to find desperately like this image of a girl high kicking a concrete wall and in various outfits done in Photoshop which I don't think I ever shared.

Or how about some new art instead! Any I will share as much as possible.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, www1969, gotham_knight, veggicidal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bionicskillz
  • bionicskillz's Avatar Topic Author
  • SWM Staff Artist
  • SWM Staff Artist
More
05 Feb 2018 03:37 #58462 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Recovery of old files - Memory Lane
Motionfocus4? Sadly, I'm still just larafan22! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: bionicskillz

• lfan
  • Away
  • SWM - Administrator
  • SWM - Administrator
More
07 Feb 2018 03:32 #58489 by bionicskillz
Replied by bionicskillz on topic Recovery of old files - Memory Lane
You preserved all that history.

Anyone have some expertise in data recovery? My first computer purchased in 2000 was a Gateway2000. I kept the Seagate HD all these years. Found a connector and recovery data - all is working pretty well...I'd just want to know if it's possible to recover even older, manually deleted files off an HD disc? I'm doing a deep scan now to see.

• bionicskillz
  • bionicskillz's Avatar Topic Author
  • SWM Staff Artist
  • SWM Staff Artist
More
07 Feb 2018 08:20 #58490 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Recovery of old files - Memory Lane

bionicskillz wrote: You preserved all that history.

Anyone have some expertise in data recovery? My first computer purchased in 2000 was a Gateway2000. I kept the Seagate HD all these years. Found a connector and recovery data - all is working pretty well...I'd just want to know if it's possible to recover even older, manually deleted files off an HD disc? I'm doing a deep scan now to see.

I kind of scared to see what it might pop up.

(formerly Anon, still Librarian)

"What is the point of having free will if one cannot occasionally spit in the eye of destiny?" ("Gentleman" John Marcone)

More
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds