Amount

ulk Coming to Disney+

24 Aug 2019 01:44 - 24 Aug 2019 01:45 #64844 by kikass2014
She Hulk Coming to Disney+ was created by kikass2014
"Following on from this morning’s announcement of the “Ms. Marvel” TV series, Marvel Studios head Kevin Feige confirmed at D23 this morning two more previously unannounced shows coming to the Disney+ streaming service.

Those shows? “Moon Knight” and “She-Hulk” ........

.....“She-Hulk” is Bruce Banner’s cousin who acquires a milder version of his Hulk condition, becoming a large, powerful green-hued version of herself while still largely retaining her personality including her intelligence and emotional control.

It’s not clear how many episodes or what tone the shows will take, beyond Feige promising they’ll be unlike anything Marvel has done to date."

www.darkhorizons.com/moon-knight-she-hulk-coming-to-disney/ www.darkhorizons.com/moon-knight-she-hulk-coming-to-disney/

Finally :P 

Look forward to seeing how this plays out :)

Peace.

/K
Last edit: 24 Aug 2019 01:45 by kikass2014.
The following user(s) said Thank You: steelknight3000, Wotan45, Ravens_ghost, Agent00Soul, Monty

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• kikass2014
  • kikass2014's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
26 Aug 2019 19:28 #64857 by Agent00Soul
Replied by Agent00Soul on topic She Hulk Coming to Disney+
It appears they are planning on doing this live-action.  That's the first non-cartoon TV Hulk since Ferrigno if true.

More
26 Aug 2019 22:54 #64861 by steelknight3000
Replied by steelknight3000 on topic She Hulk Coming to Disney+
I have high hopes, but I doubt the budget will be very high given the relative obscurity of the character and all the money they spent on the other shows (that Boba Fett aint cheap).

Still I can't imagine what this would even look like. Is she gonna be a CG character? A woman with green body paint? Do they use camera tricks to make her look big? Is she just green and normal sized? Does she transform back and forth? Is it gonna be a comedy, dark and serious, or a mix?

More
26 Aug 2019 23:00 #64862 by Agent00Soul
Replied by Agent00Soul on topic She Hulk Coming to Disney+
I have no idea how the show is going to look, but my guess the style and storylines will be similar to those in the Dan Slott era.

More
26 Aug 2019 23:57 #64863 by kikass2014
Replied by kikass2014 on topic She Hulk Coming to Disney+
Def live-action.  I think the only animated big project is the What If....  series.

And I too don't really have a clue what this will look like.  Its been hinted that it may be an "Ally Mcbeal" kind of vibe (with She Hulk being an attorney).

Would that work?  Who knows.   I'd give it a shot personally tbh.

As far as I remember, She Hulk maintained her "green" form, while keeping her personality and intelligence.  That was what made her unique.  How they pull that off on-screen I haven't a clue.  Or who you even cast for that role.

But I will be curious to find out :)

Peace.

/K

• kikass2014
  • kikass2014's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
27 Aug 2019 00:09 #64864 by jumperprime
Replied by jumperprime on topic She Hulk Coming to Disney+

kikass2014 wrote: As far as I remember, She Hulk maintained her "green" form, while keeping her personality and intelligence.  That was what made her unique.  How they pull that off on-screen I haven't a clue.  Or who you even cast for that role.

Not always. In the comic books, way back when Jennifer first started changing, She-Hulk was descried as "savage" and while not exactly mindless, her intelligence was nowhere near Joe Fixit's level. Later on she gained full control of the transformation and was able to maintain her full mental faculties in She-Hulk form, to the point where she came to prefer being She-Hulk virtually all the time, and felt no great sense of loss when she lost the ability to change back to normal due to exposure to exotic radiation, or somesuch event. More recently, she got hit by something that destabilized her powers and put her back into a traditional Hulk paradigm with uncontrolled transformations between intelligent normal human to brutish She-Hulk on an emotional trigger(the Search for She-Hulk arc, IIRC) but she eventually got it back under control

More
29 Aug 2019 15:20 #64879 by Monty
Replied by Monty on topic ulk Coming to Disney+

Agent00Soul wrote: It appears they are planning on doing this live-action.  That's the first non-cartoon TV Hulk since Ferrigno if true.

This sounds ideal! More moving away from the cartoonish elements as per previous She-Hulkk attempts to a more real-life persona as per Melissa's Supergirl!

More
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds