Amount

Lady Justice (Pilot Chapter)

03 Jan 2021 21:14 #70157 by Totally Kyle
Lady Justice (Pilot Chapter) was created by Totally Kyle
So, there's the Japanese manga called "Lady Justice" that was immediately cancelled after only two volumes. But I recently found an old pilot chapter and, with the help of a friend, I translated the whole thing into English. This pilot chapter is a borderline-nsfw superheroine comedy about a stupidly overpowered heroine (she's basically a female version of One Punch Man) who gets attacked by a powerful and violent organization that she could defeat with absolutely zero effort, if it wasn't for the fact that she also has to deal with a mild wardrobe problem as she's fighting.

You can read it here. It's got superhuman feats and anime fanservice galore. And it's only one chapter long.
mangadex.org/title/59747/lady-justice-pilot-chapter
The following user(s) said Thank You: lojack, Wotan45, ChaozCloud, Slim0926

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Totally Kyle
  • Totally Kyle's Avatar Topic Author
More
03 Jan 2021 22:44 #70159 by jumperprime
Replied by jumperprime on topic Lady Justice (Pilot Chapter)
The wardrobe malfunction itself isn't the problem. The problem is that the heroine is extremely shy and basically just shuts down and curls into a ball when her body, or even just her underwear, is bared by the destruction of her outfit. It's basically her only weakness: She's essentially invincible but can be immobilized by her own embarrassment at the thought of being seen naked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RD

More
03 Jan 2021 22:57 #70160 by Totally Kyle
Replied by Totally Kyle on topic Lady Justice (Pilot Chapter)
Yeah, I know. In the actual Lady Justice serialization that followed, it's even explicitly labeled as her "weakness". She actually loses control of her strength when she gets flustered. But I was just trying to sum up the plot of this pilot in the a quick and snappy way, and "wardrobe malfunction" was the simplest way to word it.

• Totally Kyle
  • Totally Kyle's Avatar Topic Author
More
Time to create page: 0.041 seconds