Amount

oogber (HarmonyMotion) open for commissions!

27 Jun 2021 17:05 - 09 Jul 2021 06:49 #71600 by oldHarmonyMotion
oogber (HarmonyMotion) open for commissions! was created by oldHarmonyMotion
Hi all, some of you may know me - I've been a member of this community for a long time, but never super active, writing very infrequently.

I'm trying my hand at commissions now. In about 14 days, I've written three so far, clocking in at 8k, 8k, and 11k words. The first two are posted, and the third will be submitted shortly.

Adivik and I also wrote and illustrated some of the best work I've ever done, in my opinion. Cafe of Dreams and Play Yvy Play have received a handful of, I'm a bit embarrassed to say, glowing reviews on this forum.

So, if you are interested in commissioning me, please send me a PM here or on deviantart. I am charging $18 per 1,000 words. Highly collaborative, highly responsive, pretty speedy, and will not disappear on you. Multiple editing passes for clean writing. I will focus my efforts on trying to deliver exactly what you want.

My portfolio: www.deviantart.com/harmonymotion
The commissions I've published so far: www.deviantart.com/harmonymotion/gallery/79023334/commissions
Reach out to me via Discord: harmonymotion#2098
Or email: harmonymotionfiction@gmail.com

And most of all, thanks to anyone who has read any of my work :)
Last edit: 09 Jul 2021 06:49 by oldHarmonyMotion.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SHTL, Sarge395, MatrixSimon1, adivik

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• oldHarmonyMotion
  • oldHarmonyMotion's Avatar Topic Author
More
09 Jul 2021 06:38 - 09 Jul 2021 08:25 #71725 by oldHarmonyMotion
Replied by oldHarmonyMotion on topic oogber (HarmonyMotion) open for commissions!
Hi everyone, wanted to give a bit of an update!

I've just finished my 5th commission! I am wrapping it up now, putting the final editing touches on it.

3 of them have been published in the storybank, and 2 of them are a pretty big hit I think! Lucy - First Strike has garnered a lot of attention, and Hell Hath No Fury exceeded my expectations! The other two, Dressed for the Occasion and Halo, are omni stories, which I think don't hit this crowd as well, but I am still proud of them, particularly the one that's getting posted this weekend!

In the meantime, my third project with Adivik, Diary of a Toy, is well over 2/3 text complete! And I have FOUR more personal projects in the works, but... I need to wait on my illustrators! 

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

I think most of my patrons are very happy with their commissions, so if you would like to reach out to me, please do! I want to write what makes you happy 

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 09 Jul 2021 08:25 by oldHarmonyMotion.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SHTL, Sarge395, ahp19, Woodclaw, Raa, MatrixSimon1, Rjjt456

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• oldHarmonyMotion
  • oldHarmonyMotion's Avatar Topic Author
More
Time to create page: 0.041 seconds