Amount

Server Update - Sunday 27th February 2022

19 Feb 2022 23:13 #73317 by fats
Hi all,

Just to let you know that I will be updating the server on the 27th it's going to take all day so the site will be down on that day, you can keep up to date with what is going on using Discord Link is in the pop out button on the left and also in the Cool Stuff menu.

The site backup is now just under 10GB so that's what's going to take the most time to deal with, as I'll deed to download it - test it - make the server changes - then upload the backup back to the server.

The main thing will be the change from joomla 3.5 to joomla 4.0, the other items will be upgrading of PHP to 8.1 and other server changes as well.

If you have any questions please let me know.

Fats
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, ahp19, shadar, slim36, Markiehoe, Monty, RD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• fats
  • fats's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
19 Feb 2022 23:24 #73318 by shadar
Replied by shadar on topic Server Update - Sunday 27th February 2022
Tks for working to keep everything up-to-date.  That sounds like a full day of work for you.

Thank you again...

Shadar

• shadar
  • Uberposter par Excellence
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
20 Feb 2022 20:10 #73323 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Server Update - Sunday 27th February 2022
Since I will be out of town until February 28th, newxt week's story update would also be delayed.
I think it would be easier if the writers don't submit anything from tomorrow until the site is fully updated.

More
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds