Amount

Leeloo - Long Live the Empress

02 Mar 2022 19:56 - 03 Mar 2022 17:14 #73397 by shadar
Leeloo was created by shadar
In Part 2 of my Long Live the Empress story, due this weekend, I’ve named the lead character Leeloo to remind me of Leeloominaï Lekatariba Lamina-Tchaï Ekbat De Sebat, and in honor of all Ukrainians.

Leeloo, of course, is a character from the Fifth Element, a remarkably bizarre but wildly enjoyable movie that should properly be declared a mind-altering drug. Played by Milla Jovovich, who was born in Kyiv, Ukraine of a Ukrainian mother and Russian father, she is now torn apart by the war between two such similar peoples.

The Ukrainians could use a Supreme Being such as Leeloo as the “weapon to defeat ultimate evil” right about now. Or at the very least, her thermal bandages. 

And while my story has nothing to do with anything on Earth, Leeloo/Milla reminds me of the people who are being killed and maimed in the Ukraine by great evil, even as you read this.

Shadar 

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 03 Mar 2022 17:14 by shadar. Reason: Correct spelling of Kyiv
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, Raa, slim36, Dru1076, aguilauno, Markiehoe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• shadar
  • shadar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
05 Mar 2022 19:46 - 05 Mar 2022 19:47 #73420 by shadar
Replied by shadar on topic Leeloo - Long Live the Empress
I've submitted Long Live The Empress, Part Two to the library, so look for it tomorrow. 

I've tried to go back and use some of the style that I enjoyed back in the 90's, of a more explicit type than most of what I write today. Hope you enjoy the fight scenes and the refocus on Supremis (Velorian and Arion) sexuality and its use in combat. That improbable but exciting mix of hypersexual hyperstrong superwoman. 

In any case, lots of action in this one, fighting in the last half, and a teaser for what may yet come. 

Shadar
Last edit: 05 Mar 2022 19:47 by shadar.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wf711022, Mcvee17

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• shadar
  • shadar's Avatar Topic Author
More
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds