Xtrenme Strength

26 May 2022 22:10 #74394 by brantley
Xtrenme Strength was created by brantley
Just stumbled across a 2021 revival. 

www.thevalkyrie.com/~xtreme/new.htm

Looks like nothing since then.

--Brantley
The following user(s) said Thank You: shadar

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• brantley
  • brantley's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
26 May 2022 22:56 #74397 by paulsamiga
Replied by paulsamiga on topic Xtrenme Strength
This takes me back... I feel so old. :-(
The following user(s) said Thank You: bionicskillz

More
26 May 2022 23:15 #74400 by shadar
Replied by shadar on topic Xtrenme Strength

Just stumbled across a 2021 revival. 

www.thevalkyrie.com/~xtreme/new.htm

Looks like nothing since then.

--Brantley
Great to hear from you, Brantley. 

Appreciate the link... great to know that Extreme is still on-line. 

And you too....!!

Shadar

• shadar
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
27 May 2022 12:37 #74418 by freeLancer
Replied by freeLancer on topic Xtrenme Strength
I used to browse the miscellaneous pages and there were some gems there. But found it hard to navigate. 

Favorites is the muscle-bound series. There was also one where rogue went rogue and stole everyone's powers. 

More
29 May 2022 01:41 #74435 by ballen
Replied by ballen on topic Xtrenme Strength

I used to browse the miscellaneous pages and there were some gems there. But found it hard to navigate. 

Favorites is the muscle-bound series. There was also one where rogue went rogue and stole everyone's powers. 

I think you are confusing Diana The Valkyrie's site with the Xtreme Strength site which was created by Paul Smith.  It's easy to do since the url starts with www.thevalkyrie.com.  That's because DTV hosts the Xtreme Strength site.

Now as it happens, I am a HUGE Musclebound fan and love her Goddess of Hibernia stories.  She has been writing again with a new incarnation of the Goddesses on DA.  Her DA page is www.deviantart.com/writergirl89/gallery.  There are a lot of short chapters/stories on her DA page so enjoy.

She also has a Bookshelf under Musclebound in DTV but many of the stories in the series are not in the Bookshelf.  DTV has since indexed stories by author and made it a lot easier to find her stories.  Just go to "M."
The following user(s) said Thank You: freeLancer, Slim0926

More
29 May 2022 08:45 #74439 by derekh48
Replied by derekh48 on topic Xtrenme Strength
all great bookshelves imo

• derekh48
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
31 May 2022 14:19 #74460 by Ffejl
Replied by Ffejl on topic Xtrenme Strength
Hey, thanks for noticing! 

I stopped updating for the same reason I stopped 10 years ago: no submissions.

As noted above Paul Smith started the site, and then he handed it off to me in 2009. But a year later I had nothing to post, so I shut it down. Then at the end of 2020 I happened to check XStrength@gmail.com and, lo and behold, I had a bunch of material! So I 'revived' the site and posted what I had. That prompted a few more submissions and updates. But now, nothing.

I was thinking about doing a whole site refresh. It's SUPER hard to navigate, and even harder to update! But doesn't seem worth the effort now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: freeLancer, slim36, eromacque

More
31 May 2022 19:11 #74461 by shadar
Replied by shadar on topic Xtrenme Strength

Hey, thanks for noticing! 

I stopped updating for the same reason I stopped 10 years ago: no submissions.

As noted above Paul Smith started the site, and then he handed it off to me in 2009. But a year later I had nothing to post, so I shut it down. Then at the end of 2020 I happened to check XStrength@gmail.com and, lo and behold, I had a bunch of material! So I 'revived' the site and posted what I had. That prompted a few more submissions and updates. But now, nothing.

I was thinking about doing a whole site refresh. It's SUPER hard to navigate, and even harder to update! But doesn't seem worth the effort now.
I went through some similar experiences with the AU, and finally decided that maintaining my own site was more effort than it was worth. Especially given my site was created within the old Microsoft FrontPage software with is now dead. Would have had to start nearly from scratch on a new site.

Instead, I just started posting what I wrote (I'm not very prolific these days) on SWM. That works well for me and obviously others. While Peril isn't welcome, the traditional Femdom and related stories are welcome, along with stories from other "universes". 

Shadar
The following user(s) said Thank You: freeLancer

• shadar
More
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds