Amount

This hour's fantasy: Invulnerability

10 Mar 2005 11:42 #404 by conceptfan
This hour's fantasy: Invulnerability was created by conceptfan
For me, invulnerability is one of the powers that are absolutely prerequisite for a girl to be considered "super".

First of all, the word "invulnerability" itself conveys a sense of power. If "vulnerable" often equates with weakness, then "invulnerability" must carry the opposite significance - a lack of weaknesses. Of course, we're all vulnerable so a girl who isn't is above the laws of the universe which govern us, and hence goddess-like.

If a girl is invulnerable, she can't be harmed, disposed of, or overpowered by weapons and that adds greatly to her superiority over the rest of us. She can "just stand there" in complete defiance of the will of the rest of the world, regardless of what anyone tries to do. She has no fear of anyone, because they simply cannot cause her harm. I can't be alone in finding that idea extremely arousing.

Invulnerability is also a source of a girl's power; she can use it to walk through walls unharmed or destroy, say, moving vehicles, by letting them smash into and crumple up against her body. It can inspire some spectacular imagery, too. Mighty explosions and collisions which she can merely laugh off. Sometimes, this can contrast with "normal" people being hurt by the very same thing the girl is brushing off, enhancing the impression of her superiority.

Many of us forum members love the idea of weaponry, especially bullets, bouncing uselessly off various parts of a girl's body. I don't know why it's so erotic to imagine a stream of machine-gun fire ricocheting like a jet of water from a supergirl's well-developed bust, but it is. Perhaps it's because that flesh is supposedly the softest part of her body (and if that is bullet-proof, how resilient must the rest of her be?). Perhaps it because the breasts are the obvious symbol of her femininity and they are (in a way) overpowering our weaponry, and by extension, us - the ultimate symbol of “girl-superiority”.

It's a staple scene of a lot of fiction in this genre: the girl, hands defiantly on hips, chest arrogantly thrust out, letting the men hit her with everything they've got, knowing all the while that neither they nor their toys can even scratch her beautiful body. Gets me every time :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: Biggirllover5463

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• conceptfan
  • conceptfan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
10 Mar 2005 23:54 #405 by shadar
Replied by shadar on topic An example
I'm in agreement on the invulnerabilty point...

The link below is to a modified morph that captures the essence of that. The laser is normally used to cut the thick steel plating in a shipyard, slicing through four inch steel like it was half-melted butter.

Yet when it's applied to this young lady, it barely deserves her attention.

Of course, if you kept it focused on her long enough and she'd be glowing as bright as a star. And feeling cozy and warm.

velorian.org/auow/not_impressed7e.jpg

Shadar

• shadar
  • Uberposter par Excellence
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
11 Mar 2005 17:41 #408 by jdrock24
Replied by jdrock24 on topic Re: This hour's fantasy: Invulnerability
I just have to say that invulnerablity is probably my most favorite power. The fact that a slim girl standing in front of a raging army of men cannot be harmed by them is the best.

More
03 May 2005 03:55 #999 by doofus
Replied by doofus on topic CF - It shows
I have readall the postings on your website and have to say you have a firm grasp of what a superwoman should be. I shudder when I read your descriptions of your 'super bad girls' being totally unimpressed by our feeble human attempts to rein them in.

More
10 May 2005 17:02 #1104 by ultragirl
Replied by ultragirl on topic Re: This hour's fantasy: Invulnerability
I must have missed this! I think this is probably on par with strength as far my favorites go.

In one of AK's stories was one of the best examples I've seen of this. It's subtle, but makes the point. In "Kathy" there is a scene where she begs her boyfriend to punch her. When he does, she simply enjoys the way it feels. He, on the other hand, is being defeated. The fact that a girl like this can defeat her "enemy" without an effort on her part is stimulating. The only thing that makes the situation even better is if she can laugh about it. :wink:

More
10 May 2005 17:19 #1105 by conceptfan
Replied by conceptfan on topic Re: This hour's fantasy: Invulnerability

The fact that a girl like this can defeat her "enemy" without an effort on her part is stimulating. The only thing that makes the situation even better is if she can laugh about it. :wink:

Yes! Yes! Yes!

• conceptfan
  • conceptfan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
07 Aug 2005 15:21 #2011 by Super_Lover
Replied by Super_Lover on topic Re: This hour's fantasy: Invulnerability
You folks are right, but I would like to add to it:

There's nothing like seeing a "bad guy" with his consciousness slowly fading after taking a beating from a spandex-clad super heroine. What's more, as he fades in both consciousness and strength he flops forward onto the heroine who's standing there hands-on-hips, smiling at the poor fool she's just defeated...he unkowingly gropes at her shiny tight body as he slithers (almost "melts") down her body in a last-grasp effort to remain standing, his hands desperately trying to hold on to something to keep upright as they slide down her super torso then buttocks then thighs and finally her firm legs as he realizes he's "done for".

Realizing that he's just trying to keep on his feet and not intentionally groping her incredible body in a sexually-related way...she just snickers.

...another one bites the dust.

More
13 Aug 2005 02:19 #2099 by WhitePaw
Replied by WhitePaw on topic Re: This hour's fantasy: Invulnerability
Um...about that...

Were I to create the perrrrfect supergirrrl, she'd be...complex.
Regarding her invulnerabilities, she could be hurt...if she wants to-- but then in a wink be the immovable object at will.

Physical invulnerability is as necessary to being a super girrrl as the blade is to a Swiss army knife. But like the knife, she should have a variety of options at all times.

Were I ever to write a story about super girrrl, nothing in the universe could physically harm her, not even kryptonite.

She would have but one vulnerability: her heart. She'd be fearless in wielding her heart and compassion in any situation, and not afraid to have it shattered--and often.

That's the part of a super girrrl to me that makes her....girrrl. Without that vulnerability, she's just merely super.

And yeah--that's the hardest thing to write into a story. You have to have a real story to even attempt it. But I think it's the one thing that would make a character just leap off the page. Without love, compassion, and heartbreak, super girls in stories are just....flat.

Wuv, :oops:
-White Paw

More
15 Jul 2006 21:35 #6256 by JKap
Replied by JKap on topic Re: This hour's fantasy: Invulnerability
Please take a moment today to vividly imagine your personal favorite bullets-bouncing-off-large-perky-and-invulnerable-super-tits mental scenario.

That is all. Have a great day!

More
26 Jul 2006 07:38 #6364 by jpc900
Replied by jpc900 on topic Innvulnerability
I am very interested in this discussion thread, and would like to add an extra , erotic dimension. A Super female innvulnerable and superior to males is exciting on it's own , but how much more erotic when she is able to render a male Superhero vulnerable to enhance her superioty.
For example I have always enjoyed the notion and stories of Supergirl developing an immunity to Green Kryptonite and using this advantage to weaken and overpower her cousin, ther are several stories of Superheroines and even ordinary girls using sex to defeat Superheroes, these are very erotic scenarios . :

More
06 Sep 2010 02:45 #20229 by naked.superpower
Replied by naked.superpower on topic Re: This hour's fantasy: Invulnerability
I'm fan of invulnerability too. The girl doesn't have to do anything to show her power, she just stands there unaffected opposing nothing but her bare body to any technology or weaponry or anything you could ever think of. That's the real uncrushable power. When the attacker tries to make her feel a glimpse of pain by shooting or cutting her breasts of groin all he gets is her arousal. Or when she just ignores the attack that and goes on with her occupations. That really turns me on! I like when the flesh's naked that bounces off bullets, so no super costumes.

About the softness. Sometimes I imagine girls hard as steel in every part, even boobs and vaginal flesh. Sparks from bullets, metal clangs etc. Sometimes I imagine them being more human-like, that is probably steel hard muscles and a more or less harder than on average soft tissues, still being completely invulnerable. That is bullets and knives dimpling breasts, men and animals chewing on nipples and so on.

Cold weapons broken on her really turn me on. Bullet is abstraction, but the holder of the weapon feels the girl's flesh through the blade, how it is repulsed or how it glances off. Pity there's almost none of it in stories and movies. Being uneffectively bitten by a dog or a tiger is cool, and I have fantasies about biting her nipples and intimate places too.

She has to look slim, wiry, probably muscular but not overpumped. But she has to be very strong. Enough to get out of any trap, to break out of a wall or bend vault door like a play-doh.

Thanks to all of you authors that write about invulnerable girls :D

• naked.superpower
More
06 Sep 2010 05:30 #20230 by Caylane
Replied by Caylane on topic Re: This hour's fantasy: Invulnerability
Hehe, yeah I'm a fan of invulnerability as well. But I'm a bigger fan of heat vision, but my favorite would be flight.

More
12 Sep 2010 11:39 #20260 by naked.superpower
Replied by naked.superpower on topic Re: This hour's fantasy: Invulnerability
Btw I draw some pix with scenes of invulnerability, one can see them on
sidd13.deviantart.com/
U'll have to log in to see that cause most is 'adults only'
Hope someone with similar fantasies will like it
Best,
Sidd13

• naked.superpower
More
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds