Amount

Girl Plays American Football

18 Jan 2006 11:02 #4178 by Newshound
Girl Plays American Football was created by Newshound
Hi all. This is my first post.
I've had several favorites since I was a kid.

One involves a girl playing American football against an entire team. She casually flings players aside and scores at will. Sometimes I imagine her as a cheerleader in a short cheerleader skirt. Other times I imagine her as a muscular woman like Tazzie Colomb.

Another favorite is a girl taking on tanks....stopping them with one hand...lifting them over her head with one hand, etc.

Yet another favorite is a girl at a construction site where she uses her enormous strength to help out, moving massive pieces of equipment with ease. Sometimes fun and games break out.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Newshound
  • Newshound's Avatar Topic Author
More
18 Jan 2006 17:17 #4181 by argonaut
Replied by argonaut on topic Re: Girl Plays American Football
Yeah, those are good ones. Maybe a future workshop will give you an opportunity to put one of them in writing for us.

I didn't follow Buffy the Vampire Slayer closely, but I recall an episode in which she got a job at a construction site. She casually lifted a heavy girder over her shoulder at one point, but unfortunately that was about it as far as strength feats go. My impression is that the series played up Buffy's martial arts skills much more than her super-strength.

SWM ought to send a representative to Hollywood ...

Anyway -- welcome to SWM, Newshound. I think you'll find many kindred spirits here!

More
29 Oct 2007 03:34 #10699 by Newshound
Replied by Newshound on topic Re: Girl Plays American Football
An alternate version of my fantasy involves a girl without super human strength, but is very, very strong.

When I was in high school, our football team was pretty bad. I had friend, an Italian American girl who had a healthy build, a bit like Danielle Fishel. She was a soccer player and pretty athletic.

I fantasized that, knowing how strong she was, we convinced her to play and came up with a plan to have her put her long hair up in a bun and put her in a uniform to disguise the fact that she was a girl.

She proceeds to become a star player, demolishing opposing teams as an almost unstoppable running back.

• Newshound
More
30 Oct 2007 20:11 #10713 by Random321
Replied by Random321 on topic Re: Girl Plays American Football
I've seen some woman special team kickers who have picked up the ball and run with it...

Not a big football fan ~ but I like Beach Volleyball and Tennis etc... Kind of fun to imagine a girl launching the ball into orbit.

More
31 Oct 2007 03:37 #10722 by Newshound
Replied by Newshound on topic Re: Girl Plays American Football

Not a big football fan ~ but I like Beach Volleyball and Tennis etc... Kind of fun to imagine a girl launching the ball into orbit.

I had another short story about Jennifer Capriati hitting baseballs out of Yankee Stadium during a celebrity charity game :)

• Newshound
More
05 Jan 2008 08:11 #11358 by dr lazarus
Replied by dr lazarus on topic Re: Girl Plays American Football
All your ideas are fine with me. The football, tanks, and construction site scenarios are all favorites of mine too. Especially the construction site one. I think it's a great place for a super-girl to try out her powers. I've never seen that scene from Buffy. Actually I always thought Buffy only had martial arts/fighting skills, which is why I never watched it. It was only until I came to this board that I found out she had super-strength as well.

Ursa. Her time has come.
www.facebook.com/UrsaFans

More
06 Jan 2008 17:38 #11384 by Sarge395
Replied by Sarge395 on topic Re: Girl Plays American Football
I've always had a few weird Superbabe type fantasies run around my head while I'm driving. Sounds strange I know but that is what you get with an overactive imagination.

1. Water tower tipping. Where I live there are a lot of water towers that hold water for the local populations. They are fairly high so that gravity provides the pressure once the water is pumped up. Kind of like the mythical 'cow tipping' but on a larger scale.

2. Harley girl. I imagine a SuperWoman pretending to be riding down the highway in the classic 'ape hanger' pose. It attracts quite the attention but she is going well over the speed limit. When she sees idiots yapping on their cellphones and otherwise not paying attention she causes them to wreck in various ways. From popping their tires to simply blowing them off the road. She zooms past a donut eater and gets pulled over. She acts like she is on an invisible motorcycle and does an impressive bit of acting like she is getting off of and it and putting it on its kickstand. The cop is in for a rude awakening when she doesn't comply with his usual requests for license and registration. Before the rest of the backup arrives he has been made to ride the light by his own taser and his shotgun has been turned into a hood ornament and welded on.

3. Repo girl. Remember the classic old Repo Man movie? I think Charlie Sheen was in it. There was a dead alien in the trunk. Anyway this has nothing to do with that. :lol: How about a SuperWoman that needs to pay some bills. She does it by repossessing vehicles, boats, planes from deadbeat non payers. Doesn't need a tow truck, jacks, or keys.

• Sarge395
  • Uberposter par Excellence
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
06 Jan 2008 18:26 #11386 by argonaut
Replied by argonaut on topic Re: Girl Plays American Football
Turn these into stories, Sarge. That's an order!

More
29 Nov 2013 22:01 #34497 by WLG
Replied by WLG on topic Girl Plays American Football

Newshound wrote: Hi all. This is my first post.

One involves a girl playing American football against an entire team. She casually flings players aside and scores at will. Sometimes I imagine her as a cheerleader in a short cheerleader skirt. Other times I imagine her as a muscular woman like Tazzie Colomb.

Another favorite is a girl taking on tanks....stopping them with one hand...lifting them over her head with one hand, etc.

Yet another favorite is a girl at a construction site where she uses her enormous strength to help out, moving massive pieces of equipment with ease. Sometimes fun and games break out.

A man after my own heart.

• WLG
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
16 May 2014 06:32 #36494 by Newshound
Replied by Newshound on topic Girl Plays American Football
When I was in high school, a group of Oregon cheerleaders visited our school as part of a recruiting drive. We were at football practice when one of the cheerleaders came out to watch us. Our coach thought it would be fun to see how we stacked up against a college athlete and asked her to put us through our paces. I was a bit surprised when she immediately agreed to and ran onto the field wearing only her Oregon cheerleaders' uniform consisting of a cropped tank top and a micro-mini! She stood about 5'10" tall with long blonde hair. She was obviously fit with toned arms and muscular legs as she stood opposite to us with her hands placed confidently on her hips and a big smile on her face.

The coach had eight of us line up against her then blew the whistle and tossed her the ball. I knew cheerleaders were strong so I wasn't taking anything for granted as she came our way. I lowered my shoulder and buried it into her midsection while a teammate right next to me simultaneously did the same thing. Incredibly, not only were we incapable of tackling her, we didn't even slow her down! She plowed through us as if we were preschoolers. I was sent flying backwards about six feet landing in a crumpled heap. When i finally managed to look up, she was running into the end zone with one of our teammates clinging on her back as she literally carried him across the goal line. Scattered on the ground in her wake were the crumpled bodies of my teammates who had been tossed aside just like I had been.

My coach thought it was hilarious and had us line up again and again. This went on several times with varying but similar results. Several times there were three or four of us hanging on to her trying to bring her down as she continued plowing ahead. Another time she broke all our tackles and instead of running towards the goal line, she turned around and came back towards us forcing us to try to tackle her again! She was laughing and giggling the whole time, thoroughly enjoying the opportunity to display her athletic talents. I have to say, she was very friendly even helping us to our feet a few times. One time she even lifted me overhead as if I were a baby.

After practice, she stayed and chatted with us for a few minutes, thanking us for letting her play. It turned out that we didn't have to be too embarrassed by our performance as, she told us that she scrimmages against the Oregon football team with similar results!

Attachment oregon9.jpg not found

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: ong76win2

• Newshound
More
07 Dec 2014 09:38 #39317 by Newshound
I was messing around with MS Paint and threw out some quickie collages

Attachment Big.jpg not found

Attachment Copy8ofLineup.jpg not found

Attachment Copy11ofLineup.jpg not found

Attachment Copy30ofLineup.jpg not found

This message has attachments images.

• Newshound
More
07 Dec 2014 09:50 #39318 by Newshound
A few more. I apologize to those who don't like big girls!

Attachment Copy56ofLineup.jpg not found

Attachment Copy82ofLineup.jpg not found

Attachment Copy104ofLineup.jpg not found

Attachment Copy164ofLineup.jpg not found

The following user(s) said Thank You: Ravens_ghost

• Newshound
More
07 Dec 2014 18:14 #39320 by Newshound
Like hitting a brick wall

Attachment Wall.jpg not found

Unstoppable. Laughing while charging down the field. An entire NFL team can't stop her

Attachment Den.jpg not found

The following user(s) said Thank You: Gargamel6

• Newshound
More
23 Dec 2014 17:38 #39509 by Newshound
A few more quickies. Please excuse the poor quality background.

If you try to take her on, you'll end up face down in the dirt

Attachment Copy2ofCopyof53330d4277c11.image.jpg not found

Attachment CopyofCopyof53330d4277c11.image.jpg not found

Attachment CopyofCop53330d4277c11.image.jpg not found

• Newshound
More
23 Dec 2014 17:46 - 23 Dec 2014 18:56 #39510 by Newshound
A college cheerleader toys with a high school football team. She keeps having to remind herself that they're just boys and she can't bulldoze them as she would if she was playing against a college or an NFL team.

Attachment CopyofCopyof111203bg-anderson-jo-055.jpg not found

Another cheerleader having fun taking on two teams at once

Attachment Copy2ofCopyof111203bg-anderson-jo-055.jpg not found

Even placing her feet together she can still take a hit without being knocked off balance. Like hitting a telephone pole.

Attachment CopyofCopyof09000d5d81ad8b46_gallery_600.jpg not found

This cheerleader chooses to not even run up the field. Why bother when you know you can't be stopped? The confident smile on her face as she strides towards the goal line comes from the knowledge that the players' pitiful attempts to tackle her are futile.

Attachment Copy10ofCopyofPlays083.jpg not found

Last edit: 23 Dec 2014 18:56 by Newshound.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395

• Newshound
More
24 Dec 2014 10:21 #39522 by Newshound
Although I know nuthin about rugby, I thought I would post one for the Commonwealth:

In the news, a teenage girl single handedly demolished a men's professional rugby team. Despite her petite physique, she utterly destroyed her competition. Seemingly able to score at will, she racked up a score of 142-0 before the men's team retired due to numerous injuries sustained during the match. In a dominating display of speed and strength, the Scottish lass tossed aside players twice her size as if they were rag dolls.

Attachment Copyofaviva-rugby.jpg not found

• Newshound
More
24 Dec 2014 15:17 #39534 by Newshound
A cheerleader reacts to the cheers of the crowd after shedding 5 tacklers and breaking into the open field. The high school team proved to be no match for the pretty redhead.who brushed off defenders with seemingly little effort.

Attachment Red.jpg not found

Having dominated the game, another redhead slows down at midfield to give defending players a chance to tackle her.

Attachment Copof111203bg-anderson-jo-055.jpg not found

Standing well over 6 feet tall, a big girl strides down the field waiting for players to converge on her

Attachment CopyofCopyof111203bg-anderson-jo-05.jpg not found

A college cheerleader holds the ball over her head as she heads for the goal line

Attachment Copy3ofCopyof111203bg-anderson-jo-055.jpg not found

• Newshound
More
27 Dec 2014 04:25 #39550 by Newshound
I've tried my hand at a few more rugby pics:

Heading for another score, hardly being slowed as she plows through a couple of hapless defenders

Attachment CopyofCopyof_48086664_banahan.jpg not found

Punching well above her weight, a pretty blonde applies a forearm to stuff one defender into the dirt while simply running into and over the second defender

Attachment CopyofCopyofEngland-v-Argentina-Rugby-007.jpg not found

A young blonde bulldozes her way through a defense. Her strength advantage is such that even an entire team is unable to stop her

Attachment CopyofCopyofSubbiesImage.jpg not found

Although she stands only 5'3" and weighs 115 pounds soaking wet, this petite blonde turns into a juggernaut on the field. The pint-sized powerhouse is easily capable of taking on entire teams and defeating them decisively. Despite having a size disadvantage, she more than makes up for it with her incredible strength, brushing aside much larger opponents with ease and dragging entire teams up the field.

Attachment CopyofCopyof1016582_10151597164493280_142260407_n.jpg not found

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395

• Newshound
More
27 Dec 2014 05:48 #39551 by castor
Replied by castor on topic Girl Plays American Football
Good work.

What i like about it is that it does feel kind of realistic. there is a reality to all of the pictures. you mentioned the 115 pounds-but they don't look that. it has a good sence of a scene that could almost happen and you could almost belive-people playing rugby a woman doing well. i like it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Newshound

More
27 Dec 2014 07:43 #39552 by Newshound
Thanks! :cheer:

It's kind of hard to crop out existing players with my rudimentary skills leaving some patchy background but, enough of the point comes across.

Although I like big amazons, I also like the idea of petite girls kicking ass.

Emma Roberts weighs all of 110 pounds and stands 5'1" tall but, that doesn't mean she doesn't pack a punch. Here two large linemen and one linebacker converge on her simultaneously. Seconds after the photo was taken, all three would be lying flat on their backs.

Attachment 09000d5d812f0c48_gallery_600.jpg not found

Emma girlishly dances around in circles as angry players try to tackle her, one of them already flattened by a slender forearm to his chest.

Attachment CopyofCopyofPlays102.jpg not found

• Newshound
More
28 Dec 2014 15:02 #39562 by The Highlander
Replied by The Highlander on topic Girl Plays American Football
Nice work on the pictures, especially the rugby ones.

Funnily enough I met one of the Scottish women's rugby team a few days ago. She bet me at arm wrestling, now I know why!

More
06 Mar 2015 08:05 #40802 by Newshound
Appearing to be thoroughly enjoying herself, a big, healthy girl playfully fends off the futile attempts by football players to tackle her.

Attachment Copy11ofCopyofPlays083.jpg not found

• Newshound
More
09 Mar 2015 10:55 #40868 by DarkNinja
Replied by DarkNinja on topic Girl Plays American Football
How about Kim Karashian? A girl who appears to have never even touched a football let alone know hows how to play. Yet, she takes on 2 teams singlehandidly.

This image is hidden for guests.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Newshound

More
20 Mar 2015 22:06 #41070 by WLG
Replied by WLG on topic Girl Plays American Football

Newshound wrote: Hi all. This is my first post.

Yep, ALL of them. For many, many years....

• WLG
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds