Amount

This hour's fantasy: Superbreath

09 Feb 2005 17:09 #55 by conceptfan
This hour's fantasy: Superbreath was created by conceptfan
I seem to have a different supergirl fantasy for every waking (and sleeping!) hour of every day.

Right now, my favourite fantasy is the one I wrote about in Chapter 4 of my saga "A Little Bit of Fun" (on my website). Two supergirls playing tennis. Only instead of a ball they use a man and instead of rackets they use their superbreath - blowing him up and down the length of a street between them. He's helpless, tossed about like a leaf in a hurricane by the two girl's lungs, never touching the ground until the girls get bored of their game.

It would be great to hear from any other superbreath freaks out there. I think it's one of the most "exciting" superpowers...

Well that's this hour's fantasy. Ask me again in 60 minutes, and I'll probably come up with something completely different.

Conceptfan.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• conceptfan
  • conceptfan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
11 Feb 2005 00:10 #76 by Sarge395
Replied by Sarge395 on topic Superbreath is an outstanding choice
I also loved that scene from 'A Little Bit of Fun'. It was one of the most creative I've read in a long time. Next chapter please!

There were 2 great scenes of superbreath in Superman 2. Loved it when they cleared the street and when Ursa blew down the helicopter.

• Sarge395
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
15 Feb 2005 12:39 #108 by supian
Replied by supian on topic Re: This hour's fantasy: Superbreath
Hi conceptfan - love your work, especially on the Super Models where the blonde blew the helicopter out of the sky with an exhale of breath - took my breath away!

More
15 Feb 2005 20:35 #119 by oldHarmonyMotion
Replied by oldHarmonyMotion on topic Re: This hour's fantasy: Superbreath
I don't know what it is about superbreath, but it's definitely my favorite power

• oldHarmonyMotion
More
16 Feb 2005 17:21 #128 by conceptfan
Replied by conceptfan on topic Re: This hour's fantasy: Superbreath

I don't know what it is about superbreath, but it's definitely my favorite power

You’re not alone. I’ve often wondered what it is about that power that’s so, er, “inspiring”. There’s the obvious thing about the girl being able to do all that damage (or at least display her power) without needing to move or use her hands or feet, but I think there’s more to it than that.

In my fantasies, the girl usually adopts either a casual or a dominant pose when she uses her superbreath – I guess this has something to do with it. It’s like invulnerability. A supergirl showing her invulnerability (like when she lets bullets bounce of her) is sexy. But when she actually poses (whether to show her command by placing her hands on her hips and her feet slightly apart, or to show her apparent lack of interest in the barrage by casually bending one knee or tilting her head slightly) it’s twice as sexy for me.

Then there’s the dynamics of the power. The fact that the superbreath is channelled between her kissable lips which are always thrust out invitingly when she blows. Maybe she’s also leaning towards the target of her blast, making her chest stick out as well.

Add to all that the natural sexiness of a woman’s exhalations. Normally, if you feel a woman’s breath it means she’s in your personal space, and that in itself is often sexy. Of course, an ideal woman’s breath should even smell (and taste) sexy. (Or is that just me?) With superbreath, she can envelope you in her delicious scent, her breath full of her hormones and pheromones, whilst simultaneously providing you with an incredible show of her power by sending you flying with the force of that breath.

Gets me every time!

Any one else like to suggest why they think superbreath is so sexy? And those who can’t understand what I’m talking about – why don’t you like the power?

• conceptfan
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
17 Feb 2005 03:08 #131 by Sarge395
Replied by Sarge395 on topic Superbreath
Adopting a casual or dominant pose also doubles the sexiness for me. I can't stop playing the Superman 2 scene where Ursa blows the chopper out of the sky.

What else really gets me is if a Superwoman has mental telekinesis. If she just points at an object or person with the other hand on her hip while the object/person rises up into the air that is as good as superbreath to me. I think Zod in Superman 2 did it. If Ursa would've done it I would've died and gone to hell. No way I'm going to heaven. I'd miss all the Conceptfan stories. hehe.

• Sarge395
More
17 Feb 2005 13:14 #144 by oldHarmonyMotion
Replied by oldHarmonyMotion on topic Re: This hour's fantasy: Superbreath
Yeah, there's certainly something about the casualness of power she can display with just her breath, not to mention that I find a woman's lips to be a very intimate part of her.

Good to know I'm not alone! (although I'm not into super BAD girls like you are... I like them with a naughty streak, but not actually bad)

To each his own! Keep doing what you do best, Conceptfan!

• oldHarmonyMotion
More
22 Feb 2005 01:13 #202 by cha0tic1
Replied by cha0tic1 on topic Re: This hour's fantasy: Superbreath
For me watching a supergirl inhale very deeply, filling her lungs with air as her rib-cage and chest rise is important too. The anticipation of what's to come is almost too much even on its own as she draws the air into her body, especially if she appears to enjoy what she's about to unleash. Then to see her lips part and watch as she forces the air out through her mouth, producing such power and sustaining it until she feels like stopping or, more likely, everything in front of her has been blown clear away.

My supergirl fantasies with superbreath involve having them perform feats like Ursa helping to blow cars through the air in SM2, creating hurricane force winds or otherwise competing with nature (the butterfly effect on a grand and global scale), and destroying things or performing major urban renovations through the sheer force of their sustained superbreath on their target/s.

I just wish there were models, artists, and film-makers out there that could accurately capture and produce some superbreath images that compare to what's visualized in our imaginations.

I'm still hoping that perhaps the Steele sisters, or someone else, will help give the use of superbreath some serious imagery to go with my fantasies.

More
04 Mar 2005 06:18 #346 by YAGS
Replied by YAGS on topic Right there with you
Yup, I've always felt that superbreath was a very sexy superpower. That scene with the helicopter in Superman 2 has always been a personal favorite. I've always considered the lips to be one of the sexiest parts of the female anatomy, anyway, so seeing them puckered up as if to kiss someone is sexy to begin with. Now add the additional factor of that pose being the source of so much power, and that's why I like this so much.

Just to add a "me too" to some of the other comments here:

Like Sarge395, I really like telekinesis, as well. In fact, I'd probably put that at the top of my list of favorite superpowers.

Like goobers said, I like my ubergirls naughty, but not necessarily as evil as Concept Fan tends to write them. But I still like his stories quite a bit, especially "A Little Bit of Fun". And the superbreath scenes in that story, especially the "tennis" scene he mentioned, are among my favorite parts of the story.

YAGS

• YAGS
  • Away
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
25 May 2005 05:43 #1298 by cha0tic1
Replied by cha0tic1 on topic This thread died too soon
Ok, this thread died out way too soon.

I think someone in the know should try to compile a decent list of superbreath pictures, artwork, and video footage for the rest of the superbreath fans.

I saw a SuperCharity picture mentioned in another forum (which I'm looking for, BTW), but there's got to be more out there.

All I can find is references to superbreath in stories, but nothing more really.

Can some of you cats help me find what I'm looking for?

More
25 May 2005 11:25 #1300 by conceptfan
Replied by conceptfan on topic Re: This hour's fantasy: Superbreath
Cha0tic, these not very good efforts are from my website:

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Anyone else got any links/pics/vids ?

• conceptfan
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
27 May 2005 04:09 #1328 by cha0tic1
Replied by cha0tic1 on topic Thanks
Thanks C/F, I had seen those on your site. You've done well with the material at hand.

What we're all lacking is some pictures of models in the act of blowing, to give you and others some real subject matter for your photo manipulations.

I think we should lobby the Steele Productions folks for more of that sort of material.

More
09 May 2011 17:43 #23055 by galeforcebreath
Replied by galeforcebreath on topic Re: This hour's fantasy: Superbreath
Wow, only 6 years later... :-)

For all those who share that passion for superbreath, I have put my collection of superbreath clips on youtube some time ago. I will keep posting new ones as I come across them. (unfortunately not often enough! ;-)

I appreciate hints on undiscovered gems of the genre, so please feel free if to tell me about superbreath scenes that are not on the list yet.

www.youtube.com/galeforcebreath
The following user(s) said Thank You: cha0tic

More
10 May 2011 04:25 #23067 by paulsamiga
Replied by paulsamiga on topic Re: This hour's fantasy: Superbreath

galeforcebreath wrote: Wow, only 6 years later... :-)

For all those who share that passion for superbreath, I have put my collection of superbreath clips on youtube some time ago. I will keep posting new ones as I come across them. (unfortunately not often enough! ;-)

I appreciate hints on undiscovered gems of the genre, so please feel free if to tell me about superbreath scenes that are not on the list yet.

www.youtube.com/galeforcebreath

Here is some stuff I did a while back with superbreath.

By paulsamiga at 2008-12-20

The following user(s) said Thank You: yaracyrrah

More
11 May 2011 09:54 #23085 by AlbertC
Replied by AlbertC on topic Re: This hour's fantasy: Superbreath
Here's another sample

More
10 Nov 2012 18:23 #29289 by harrycane
Replied by harrycane on topic This hour's fantasy: Superbreath
Hey all,

I posted some time ago as galeforcebreath, I also had a channel on youtube under that name, until they closed it for no intelligible reason. I opened a new one though! :-)

www.youtube.com/channel/UC1epsdFUDTBooxjLOCtIsqQ

Enjoy the collection, and please feel free to point out if you know other scenes featuring superbreath. I also have an account on superheroinehq.com, where I put my image collection. (Harry Cane)

I recently ordered a superbreath-themed custom from Seductive Studios on C4S. You can buy it here:
www.clips4sale.com/studio/46962/Supergirl-Breath-Weapon#7157695

I thought about cofinancing a larger custom project, anyone interested? -> harrycane@mail.com

More
10 Nov 2012 19:48 #29291 by jimbob
Replied by jimbob on topic This hour's fantasy: Superbreath
Oh so that's where you went. I wondered why you vanished.

Youtube's copyrights are hard to deal with. You can sometimes argue fair use if you haven't posted an entire film or episode of something and sometimes they'll let it go, but I get the feeling they just sweep for anything slightly copyright releated and take it down without paying attention to whether it's really a copyright threat or not.

More
10 Nov 2012 23:33 #29293 by oldHarmonyMotion
Replied by oldHarmonyMotion on topic This hour's fantasy: Superbreath
Nice! I loved your channel.

I think networks (or maybe other content producers) just submit content to an engine. The engine will do regular sweeps for this copyrighted content, and then just give you warnings/ban you. A common test for them is just to compare the soundtracks, which is why I think a lot of movies have horrible rock music or whatever set to them, so they no longer match the original track.

This is just what I hear, anyway.

• oldHarmonyMotion
More
17 Nov 2013 07:51 - 17 Nov 2013 08:37 #34319 by kevm1988
Replied by kevm1988 on topic This hour's fantasy: Superbreath
First post guys, just a little vignette I had, continuation of the super life of linda... submitted to the bank as well...

I came across a few bad guys today.... oh they thought they were tough... I sure showed them!

They came at me... two big hulking guys... one about 6"4, the other was a good foot taller.

They were in for a surprise...

The first one I picked up over my head like a sheet of paper.. I threw him gently (to me) up in the air

He rose about 10 feet, then I puckered up and blew my warm sexy breath at him...

The look on his face was comical as my breath hit him.. I could instantly see the arousal in his face
when my breath hit him... damn I'm so powerful!

Next, I decided to play with him a little more.. I rose from the ground, my long sexy smooth legs
leaving the ground gracefully... my feet playfully dangling.

He rose too, the force of my breath too much for him, he was also cuming uncontrollably... ahh it
felt good! I'm so strong, so sexy, so powerful!

I let him drop to the ground, to recompose himself. While he was doing so, I decided to give him a
little show...

I began taking in an enourmous amount of air into my gorgeous body... they looked on in awe...

I stopped inhaling and looked at them, I smiled then blew at full force..

It was the first time since I got my powers that I actually decided to put some effort in.

I was rewarded with what has to of been the most powerful hurricane ever... times 10!

Everything blew away from me, an entire house was taken off its foundations in mere seconds...

Wow, I'm soooo powerful... I love my Superbreath!

Once the winds subsided, I ran over to them, it was time for them to cum uncontrollably again...

This time I gently blew my scent all over him... he almost passed out with pleasure!

Next I blew a little harder, knocking him to the ground.

I "playfully" stamped my foot on the ground, everything shook! Damn I'm strong!

He looked up at me..worshipfully... so a blew him a kiss again, instantly making him cum.

Next I decided to show them how strong I was, as if lifting them up with ease really proves that!

I walked over to a cliff and kicked it with my dainty foot, causing it to crumple completley.

Next I picked the rest of the cliff up, all 200 tons of it and started rising into the air...

To get my point of superiority over them, I proceeded to blow at the giant rock sending it into orbit!

Finally I looked down on them, hovering in mid air... I decided to finish them off by creating another
Hurricane and sending it towards them.

I started to spin in a circle, faster and faster, I could hear the winds beginning to pick up.

To make things worse, I decided to start blowing as well, causing another Hurricane..

This time, it was greater than my last effort, far greater in fact, the winds were un-measurable!

Everything in a 200 yard radius was picked up by the Twister I had created, including my two play things.

There was no way they were surviving this, I saw them getting picked up and tossed around like
rag dolls, finally I saw them break apart.. I had literally blew them up!

I saw another guy in the distance, he was to be my next play toy...

I flew over to him, this time I wanted to make his death quick...

I puckered up, this time though, I kissed him, his instant erection causing him to cum and me to smile.

Then, I blew, his cheeks flaring, his lungs no match for my lung power! - They popped almost instantly.

It's so easy to make a guy cum for me, really, I bet you have an erection right now!

Imagine me close to you... blowing my scent all over you, then, kicking off my high heel,
gently rubbing my foot up and down your leg.

My soft, smooth legs wrapped around your waist, then me picking you up and flying off.

Faster and faster we'd fly, not too fast though, or you might die!

I'd then show my superiority over you, throwing you up into the air and blowing you away... probably making you cum in the process...

I'd then let you fall to the ground, catching you at the last second to avoid you going splat.

I'd gently put you on the ground, then place my soft dainty foot on your chest.

You'd struggle for air, grabbing onto my smooth perfect legs.

I'd gently push down, almost crushing you out of existence with minimal effort. Letting you know that I could squish you like a bug if I wanted.

I could freeze you solid as well you know, that's another trait of mines, your last feelings being that of arousal.

Imagine me throwing you out of the country.

Grabbing you by the wrist and ankle, spinning you round and round, you'd be so helpless in my grasp. I'd laugh as we went faster and faster, eventually letting you go.

I'm so powerful, that if I was to shout at the top of my voice it would make the earth move.

I remember when my boyfriend (ex now) cheated on my with some other girl, shes dead now, oh what an experience that was.

I beat her up so bad, inflicted so much pain on her, so easily.

I made sure she was turned on while I was doing so, it's so easy to turn girls on as well!

I walked over to her in her car and lifted it off the ground with one hand, it was so easy.

The look on her face as I was doing so was so funny. She was terrified.

Then I left the ground, carrying her car like it was weightless.

I was staring her in the eyes and could tell that I was turning her on.

I put her down, then decided to really turn her on...

I got close to her, her heart rate increasing as I did so.

I was wearing a little black skirt and heels that exaggerated my already fabulous legs.

Then, I kicked off my high heel'd shoe and proceeded to rub my foot up and down her leg.

This proved to be too much for her and she came uncontrollably.

Next, I decided to make her feel very cold... blowing my ice cold breath on her.

She was shocked as I was freezing her solid on the spot, screaming for me to stop.

She was begging, on her knees when I stopped blowing, she wasn't dead, but she certainly couldn't move.

I wasn't done yet. My eyes started to glow as she started to melt, you could see she was relieved, but then she realized what was happening.

I was heating her up, making her so hot that she again started to beg me to stop. So I did.

Then I blew her away, not so hard that she would die, but the winds were so powerful that her car was flipped over as well.

I appeared in front of her, hoisting her single hand-idly from the ground.

I stared her in the eyes and started to squeeze.

I was tempted to end it all there and then, but I thought I would show some more dominance.

I walked over to a lamp post and pulled it out from the ground, taking large chunks of concrete with me.

She looked horrified and so scared... which was weird, she now knew what I was capable of.

"Please don't hurt me" she begged.

"Oh you have no idea what I can do to you, the pain you are about to experience."

I looked her in the eye and started to crush the lamp post in my hand, like it was play-do.

Then, I began to wrap the now deformed lamp post around her, she was crying now, it was pathetic.

I decided to shout at the top of my voice, causing her to visibly shake because of my awesome lung power.

She looked so scared.

I then picked her up and shook her violently, causing more tears and pain.

"Gently" I began to squeeze her fingers, crushing them beyond repair.

I then threw her up in the air... catching her with my breath on the way down... blowing her away again.

I could sense that my breath was once again turning her on, she just couldn't handle it!

Again I appeared in front of her, "gently" blowing her over again.

This time, I brought my food down on her chest. "I hope you enjoyed your breasts, because now I'm going to crush them".

"No, please don't!" She screamed.

It was too late, I began crushing.

"Pop", it was over, her chest gave in and blood started dripping from her mouth. She was dead, crushed to death by my foot.

Now it was time to visit the boy friend.

He knew vaguely of my powers, having experienced a few tornadoes during sex, I think he enjoyed me blowing him around... I did too!

This time though, I don't think he enjoyed it too much.

I started by blowing away his favorite car with a gentle exhalation.

I found that, when I was angry, my powers were amplified vastly, to levels anyone could only dream of.

I could probably move the entire planet, hah!

"No, please don't blow anything else away!" he said.

"Try and stop me" I replied before blowing him to the ground.

"Is this turning you on? - Of course it is, what am I thinking"

"Please, no!" he screamed.

"Now watch the big bad wold huff and puff and blow your house down!"

I took a deep breath and then proceeded to blow at his house, destroying all his possessions in the process.

"Don't worry" I said "You won't be needing them when I'm done with you...."

"What are you going to do? Kill me? - that isn't you, you'd never get away with it"

"Who's going to stop me? I can create a tornado with a small breath, do you really think a jail will hold me?"

"Well... do you?" I said as I began to walk towards him looking as intimidating as possible.

"Besides, I've already dealt with your little girlfriend."

"No! What did you do to her?"

"Well, you remember how you chose her breasts over my legs?"

"Well, turns out my legs are far stronger than her chest..."

"You...you killed her?"

"I did more than that, I crushed her out of existance"

He began to sob as I lifted him up by the throat.

"It's been fun, but now it's time for you to leave" I said before I threw him into orbit.

Feedback welcome!
Last edit: 17 Nov 2013 08:37 by kevm1988. Reason: Added message
The following user(s) said Thank You: AlbertC, Grayface, Raa, SCOTT R, harrycane

More
17 Nov 2013 12:50 #34320 by harrycane
Replied by harrycane on topic This hour's fantasy: Superbreath
Hey Kevm1988,

I just love your post! Very well written and exactly to the point of what I want to see when thinking of superbreath. I might be wrong, but I think most of us superbreath fans are a little bit disappointed when it comes to the available quantity of videos, clips, stories and comics featuring superbreath. I feel like I have to wait an eternity each time until the release of the next superbreath scene on the market. Furthermore I think most superbreath fans would agree that there are 2 categories that don't even compare: superbreath as a power of domination (the fundamental idea that a sexy superhuman girl could blow an army away with her mere blowing and knows it) and all the rest (icebreath, superbreath to blow out fire, etc.)
The first one is about men getting blown around like leaves in a hurricane, and in my opinion there is just way too little of that and too much of the other. I would trade all icebreath / blowing out fire-scenes for 1 more blowing a guy off his feet scene.

And this scene in moving images would be my dream really! That'd definitely blow me away! :-)

Cheers, keep them coming!

HC
The following user(s) said Thank You: kevm1988

More
17 Nov 2013 13:44 #34321 by kevm1988
Replied by kevm1988 on topic This hour's fantasy: Superbreath
Thanks man,

Gotta say, love your channel, subscribed as soon as I saw it! :)

You are right, there isn't enough media out there...

I was hoping for a little bit of Superbreath action from Faora in Man of Steel, but no such luck :(...

Supersexyheroines and the Steeles are good for it, but we need more, we need to start a petition!

Like I mentioned above, it's kind of a continuation of Oogbers character Super Linda, he did write a blog a few years ago and it was pretty good writing, much in the same tone as I wrote (i think lol)

Cheers,

Kev

More
19 Nov 2013 02:27 #34345 by veggicidal2
Replied by veggicidal2 on topic This hour's fantasy: Superbreath
There are a few channels on Clips4Sale that will take requests for superbreath clips. "Windy Brittania" is a really good one that was made some time ago. There's another one with PowerSiri, but she has a damn booger in her nose the whole time that just ruins it. :(

More
19 Nov 2013 04:41 - 19 Nov 2013 04:42 #34347 by veggicidal2
Replied by veggicidal2 on topic This hour's fantasy: Superbreath
Here's an example (NSFW!):

clips4sale.com/14602

Look for "Windy Britannia" for an interesting superbreath fantasy. Maybe if people request more similar stuff we'll see more like it.
Last edit: 19 Nov 2013 04:42 by veggicidal2.

More
30 Nov 2013 07:11 #34509 by JayForest
Replied by JayForest on topic This hour's fantasy: Superbreath
Around 22:10

The following user(s) said Thank You: SCOTT R, harrycane

More
30 Nov 2013 13:26 #34513 by AlbertC
Replied by AlbertC on topic This hour's fantasy: Superbreath
Hi guys,

Just made a DA for superbreath pics, take a look!

superbreath.deviantart.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: SCOTT R, JayForest, harrycane

More
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds