Amount

irc back

27 Apr 2008 04:57 #12222 by ty110072
irc back was created by ty110072
my irc channel is back up and im once again sharing all my stuff. however there is a bunch of stuff that isnt there there yet cause i have to back it up first but i have about 200 gigs sofar of movies and shows with superstrength in them for you guys to down load and enjoy. i would only ask that if you come in and can share as well. i know alot of you dont know the mirc commands so ill help you in the days to come on have to get on and get my stuff and other peoples stuff that they will share and hoe to share you self. for now the its all the same as before the irc sever is irc highway and the room or channel is ty110072

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ty110072
  • ty110072's Avatar Topic Author
More
27 Apr 2008 21:48 #12229 by ty110072
Replied by ty110072 on topic how it works
ok first you may have to disable any firewall you have at least temp while in the room to get files ill try to fix this proab later when i get time. then install sysreset you can grab it free at sysreset.com you may need this proagram sometimes mirc doesnt work right. sysreset is an enhanced verison of mirc. after you have installed sysreset go to the options and connnect set the pick your nick then set the server to irchighway. after that connect to the server (irchightway) and after you are connected to it type (/join #ty110072) things to type exactly im putting in perenthises do not type the perenthises. then you should be in the room now to grab files type: 1: (!list) then all triggers should come up proably just mine at the moment then 2; type the trigger exactly how it is for example mine would be (/ctcp ty110072 enjoy) you must type /ctcp and the username along with the users trigger greeting just like i did above. that should open a window a dcc to me. or whoever the user trigger belongs to. then its kinda the same as old dos commands. type (dir) to see the list of directors. once you find a promising one type (cd the directory name) expample one of my directory names is shows so you would type (cd shows) then type dir again to get the list of sub directors or files. if its sub dir pick the sub dir you want again by typing (cd the sub dir name) example one of my sub dir in shoes is greatest american herione so you would type (cd greatest american herione) then that will put you in that dir. then simply type (dir) again to see more sub dir or files. at this point on mine you would see the file 01_-_the_greatest_american_heroine.avi so type (get and file name exactly how it is mines the the mb so on mine you would type (get 01_-_the_greatest_american_heroine.avi) and then you will either start recieving the file or get put in a cue and when its your turn you will recieve the file. since these are big files im only alowing 2 ques at a time per user as for now. as more pople come in and share ill change that. ill post how to set sysreset up for sharing next.

• ty110072
More
27 Apr 2008 21:49 #12230 by ty110072
Replied by ty110072 on topic how to share
ok how to share first you need to have sysrest to share once installed on the top click on sysreset tab. then in the drop down menu clickfile server manager should be first one. that will open the file server manager window then click the file server trigger tab. than in the fserve trigger list block at the top just under the tabs click the add than you have to type in a trigger it can say what ever you want it to like for mine i simply put enjoy. this is what people will see when they type !list in the room for your trigger. than click ok and it will prompt you to select the folder you wish to share simple add the director by clicking on it and hit ok at some point it will ask you for a welcome file simple use a simple text program like notepad or word pad and type something simple again like welcome to my file serve or what ever you like. and save the text file to your hard drive. then when prompted for it just select it from where you saved it. make shure that under settings at the top you have enabled and /ctcp trigger both ticked. down alittle make sure file server global respond to list is ticked (these should be all ticked by default anyway) now you can go to the sever config tab and set up how many files to have downloaded at once your ques exc. please leave at least 5 ques open. and lastly after all that is done you must click done at the bottom that will save and close out of that box. then go back to the sysreset tab on the top but this time go to which should be the last on servers active and click silent with list. very important or no one will be able to see your triggers to acsess your files.

• ty110072
More
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds