Amount

Just got back from Hancock and (spoiler inside)

02 Jul 2008 20:22 #12760 by aarag
Well, the big fight between Charlize and Smith is a pretty decent one. The big ubergirl scene in it has Charlize grab a Big Rig truck, pick it up high in the air and as Hancock yells "don't you hit me with that truck" she smashes him with it. It's probably the best Ubergirl scene I have ever seen in a movie, but it is VERY short, probably like 5 seconds total for the whole truck thing. The rest of the fight is just the two slamming into buildings and such during a storm. The only other thing she does is slam Hancock through a wall in a super quick scene earlier in the movie. The movie overall had some good stuff in it, some of it made no sense though. Go not expecting a lot and you will should be mildly entertained in a popcorn flick kind of way.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Jul 2008 20:43 #12761 by clipfreak
Thanks for the info,

I don't care about spoilers, how does she get strong or is she so from the beginning?

More
02 Jul 2008 20:49 #12762 by aarag
Big movie spoilers here..........read at own risk.....

She is actually a "god" like Hancock is. She and he are immortal and are super powered forever. Something about them being close to each other drains their powers and they become mortal then. She stays away from him because every time they get close to each other and get normal something bad happens.

More
02 Jul 2008 23:47 #12766 by JAG1981
good movie, just got back from it. I loved the big rig scene, easily the best scene. But I also liked where Hancock was testing her powers to see if she was like him in the kitchen.

More
03 Jul 2008 01:55 #12768 by clipfreak
Sounds very nice, I am definitely going to get this on dvd.

More
07 Jul 2008 16:16 #12806 by Random321
I'm not a huge movie goer ~ so I'm with you on waiting for the DVD. It looks good/fun ~ but not worth paying that much for the tickets, parking, food etc especially with the weather so nice.

From the previews this doesn't seem to be a "must see in theaters" kind of movie like Indiana Jones, Batman, or Star Wars.

I didn't realize this was the same movie as what we saw preview pictures from with the red tractor trailer back a while ago.

Countdown to Dark Knight!!! 11 Days!!!

More
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds