Amount

Amy Smart in Crank 2: High Voltage

03 Sep 2008 22:15 #13484 by AJF
Has anybody found a copy of the script for Crank 2 on the net? I found, while looking for pics of Amy Smart some pics of her on the California set of Crank 2 using Goolge Images.

They looked promising, so I wanted to find more. I found this fansite devoted to her, www.amy-smart.com. In some of the pics for the set, you her fighting with Corey Haim's (yes, THAT Corey Haim) character on the street. Smart's character is wearing high heels and weird looking dress and is covered in what appears to be bruises or are they bulging veins? If you look closely, you can see what appears to be a broken off IV in her right arm.
But the most exciting part is when she picks up Haim's character and seems and slams him onto a cars hood and windsheild, smashing the windsheild. An act of superstrength, perhaps? Was she given some kind of drug by Jason Statam's character to save her life and it made her stronger? Go to www.amy-smart.com and decide for yourself.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• AJF
  • AJF's Avatar Topic Author
More
05 Sep 2008 00:36 #13492 by Cycore
Awesome stills! I can't wait! No idea on the story, but if it involved her being injected with something that took her to the extreme, just like the first movie did with Statam... that would be a guilty pleasure!

She lifts the guy like a ragdoll in the stills... I mean, that just made my day! Thanks!

More
05 Sep 2008 03:45 #13493 by Cycore
Replied by Cycore on topic Crank2 sounding awesome

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Now I know that by the position of the movie camera, the final film probably won't have an such moments from this angle. Here's hoping they cook up something just as interesting!

More
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds