Amount

Just saw this posted on Comics2films website

01 Jun 2005 15:05 #1393 by eman
Jennifer Hawkins, Miss Universe 2004 rumored to be new Supergirl. The link below is a picture people.indiatimes.com/articleshow/714183.cms. I didn't even know any one was looking to make a movie. Let the discussion begin. :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Jun 2005 00:31 #1396 by Bully_pup
Replied by Bully_pup on topic Re: Just saw this posted on Comics2films website
To start, that link does not work for me. I get " Page not found
The page you have requested might no longer exist, has had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable."

Is it just me?

bully_pup -- Kelly

More
02 Jun 2005 00:48 #1397 by mo

To start, that link does not work for me. I get " Page not found
The page you have requested might no longer exist, has had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable."

Is it just me?

bully_pup -- Kelly

I found you just need to get rid of the full stop! there wasn't much of an article on comics2film though, it just says a random radio station said something about it.

It would be fantastic but I have learned to treat such news scepticism - Would it be more realistic to hope for a Girl of Steele2 at some point??!!

More
02 Jun 2005 01:10 #1398 by Bully_pup
Good question MO, and one I have a partial answer to. But perhaps we should discuss it in another thread. Now, how does one start a new thread?

About this Supergirl movie, was this an artilce from a studio?

bully_pup -- Kelly

More
02 Jun 2005 01:40 #1401 by mo
all I could find on it was: Supergirl: "Last year's Miss Universe, Jennifer Hawkins, is being rumoured according to Perth radio station 96.6 FM. "

Fingers crossed - I can't see why they don't make the movie - with effects so good in movies now so good. Surely combining a sexy super lady and jaw dropping special effects can only add up to big box office sales. Or am I just biased?!

More
02 Jun 2005 02:03 #1403 by Bully_pup
Cool, I'd go see it! Problem is, even if plans were being set by the studios today, it would still be a year (or more) before they began filming, and another year (or more) after that before we starting seeing "Coming Soon" posters at the theaters. That part is not so cool. But, is what it is.

I'd still go see it! LOL

bully_pup -- Kelly

More
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds