Amount

Twilight? (ugh)

27 Nov 2008 06:38 #14238 by steelknight3000
Twilight? (ugh) was created by steelknight3000
Anyone know if there were any female vampire strength scenes in that awful looking teen girl crapfest.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• steelknight3000
  • steelknight3000's Avatar Topic Author
More
27 Nov 2008 16:21 #14241 by YAGS
Replied by YAGS on topic Re: Twilight? (ugh)
Haven't seen it, but from what I gather, it seems like the main vampires are guys, and the female lead is a human girlfriend to one of them. I'm NOT checking it out on the off chance that there's a female vamp. Heck, even if someone posts here and says that there's a great female strength scene, I'll still wait for the DVD, if I bother with it at all.

YAGS

More
28 Nov 2008 02:27 #14244 by jimbob
Replied by jimbob on topic Re: Twilight? (ugh)
The main vampire's sister breaks a plate once. One of the villain vampires is a female. And (spoilers if you really care) the lead human female is turned toward the end but I don't know if she does anything.

This is all stuff I learned from screenit reviews. I'm not watching this one.

More
01 Dec 2008 17:17 #14276 by julievelor
Replied by julievelor on topic Re: Twilight? (ugh)
I went and saw it, without expecting any ubergirl stuff. There is one scene where the female villain vamp pulls a motorboat (with engine going full blast) toward her with one hand, but that's about it.

I actually hope they get to the fourth book in the series. That's when the female lead turns from human to vampire, and there's some incredible ubergirl stuff in the book. Of course, Hollywood is likely to gloss over that part of it, but we can still hope...

More
28 Dec 2008 07:44 #14556 by static2098
Replied by static2098 on topic Re: Twilight? (ugh)
Spoilers... but if the movies get to the 4th book, then there will be a bunch of worthwhile scenes to enjoy.

Yes, I have read through all the books and the writing does get better but the lead character is possibly one of the most whiny people basically moping around for 3 books straight.

More
Time to create page: 0.046 seconds