Amount

unknown clip in Super Strong Girls website

24 Jul 2005 13:13 #1881 by Artnico
Hello everybody !
I saw there was a new clip this week on Super Strong Girls website: www.superstronggirls.com/
The reduced picture show a sexy woman dressed as Wonder Woman opening a car door. This sample looks very interesting, but I wonder if it's a real good feat of strength. :roll: Does anybody knows this clip and could tell me what's really happening in this video ?
Thanks to everyone !
Nicolas, from France. :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Artnico
  • Artnico's Avatar Topic Author
More
24 Jul 2005 14:53 #1884 by lfan
Hard to tell where it is from with no preview description (a beef I have with the site).....am sure if you sign up, you'll find its some clip that was from somewhere else on another site like XtSt's FTP (my other beef)......

LF

Hello everybody !
I saw there was a new clip this week on Super Strong Girls website: www.superstronggirls.com/
The reduced picture show a sexy woman dressed as Wonder Woman opening a car door. This sample looks very interesting, but I wonder if it's a real good feat of strength. :roll: Does anybody knows this clip and could tell me what's really happening in this video ?
Thanks to everyone !
Nicolas, from France. :D

More
24 Jul 2005 15:03 #1886 by jdrock24
Replied by jdrock24 on topic Re: unknown clip in Super Strong Girls website
I hear you LFan!!

I hate that we still have sites out there that charge people for clips that someone else made. Hello, you could easily do an FTP site or something. I hope no one is signing up for this balogney. :evil:

More
24 Jul 2005 18:39 #1887 by jumperprime
Replied by jumperprime on topic Re: unknown clip in Super Strong Girls website
The worst part is that this creep is marketing COPYRIGHTED clips. His preview clips are taken from an episode of "The Chronicle" the movie Spykids, and the first season of the live-action Wonder Woman series(he's so brazen, he ADVERTISES that the actress in the last clip is Debra Winger and the photo next to the description clearly shows her in her Wonder Girl costume)

I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of his other clips are taken from copyrighted material too. Now, normally there'd be no problem running a site with these clips on them because the studios don't mind such tiny slivers of their products being shown on the net, they probably figure that it's harmless, as with fanfiction. The problem is that this guy is earning money by selling access to these clips, which the studios aren't as lenient about. Maybe somebody needs to send letters to the relevant studios to inform them of the violation of their copyright by superstronggirls.com and then we'll see how this guy likes getting SUED by big corporations

More
24 Jul 2005 19:40 #1888 by jdrock24
Replied by jdrock24 on topic Re: unknown clip in Super Strong Girls website

The worst part is that this creep is marketing COPYRIGHTED clips. His preview clips are taken from an episode of "The Chronicle" the movie Spykids, and the first season of the live-action Wonder Woman series(he's so brazen, he ADVERTISES that the actress in the last clip is Debra Winger and the photo next to the description clearly shows her in her Wonder Girl costume)

I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of his other clips are taken from copyrighted material too. Now, normally there'd be no problem running a site with these clips on them because the studios don't mind such tiny slivers of their products being shown on the net, they probably figure that it's harmless, as with fanfiction. The problem is that this guy is earning money by selling access to these clips, which the studios aren't as lenient about. Maybe somebody needs to send letters to the relevant studios to inform them of the violation of their copyright by superstronggirls.com and then we'll see how this guy likes getting SUED by big corporations

I agree with everything you said. I didn't even consider the "copyright" angle.

I have no problem with people charging for clips of original material that they shot themselves (like New Goddess), but when you charge people for clips that other people made, that's crossing the line. Again, I hope no one is supporting that site.

More
24 Jul 2005 20:18 #1890 by Artnico
Thanks for all your replies guys !
I agree with you and I never had intention to subscribe to this website for most of video clips I've already seen !
So, does anyone have this clip and can send it to Xtreme Strength FTP server for example :?:
Nicolas, from France.

• Artnico
  • Artnico's Avatar Topic Author
More
25 Jul 2005 00:31 #1894 by batteries
Replied by batteries on topic Re: unknown clip in Super Strong Girls website
Theres to many of these sites around these days. I have heard that you need to charge for clips so that you can pay for the copyright (this is how the get around it) but moet of the money they make will never leave there bank accounts. Sucks, really sucks.

More
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds