Amount

All Star Superman

12 Oct 2010 00:34 #20598 by JAG1981
All Star Superman was created by JAG1981
Hey all,
Just learned that the next DC animated movie will be based on the All Star Superman comics. There were 3 clips shown at NY ComicCon and IGN has described one as Superman giving power to Lois making her a superwoman. No other details yet(it is not slated to be released until winter 2011) so I don't know how long she has these powers, to what extent her powers are or if she even uses them. You can read the full article here with these and other details on what has been announced so far.

All Star Superman Details

JAG

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• JAG1981
  • JAG1981's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 Oct 2010 02:02 #20599 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Re: All Star Superman
In the series (comic), the powers lasted for only one issue....was kinda of a lame issue. In fact, I thought the whole mini-series was a little lame (though others gushed over it).

ElF

Hey all,
Just learned that the next DC animated movie will be based on the All Star Superman comics. There were 3 clips shown at NY ComicCon and IGN has described one as Superman giving power to Lois making her a superwoman. No other details yet(it is not slated to be released until winter 2011) so I don't know how long she has these powers, to what extent her powers are or if she even uses them. You can read the full article here with these and other details on what has been announced so far.

All Star Superman Details

JAG

More
12 Oct 2010 02:28 #20600 by inactive
Replied by inactive on topic Re: All Star Superman
This is how Lois/Superwoman appeared in All Star Superman. One of my all-time favorite superwoman costumes.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

- GeekSeven

More
12 Oct 2010 05:08 #20602 by Captain Marbles
Replied by Captain Marbles on topic Re: All Star Superman
Yeah, the costume is great. Best Super Lois costume ever. The problem is, she doesn't do anything! I mean, she gets these amazing super abilities, and she doesn't do anything!

More
14 Oct 2010 02:50 #20624 by inactive
Replied by inactive on topic Re: All Star Superman

Yeah, the costume is great. Best Super Lois costume ever. The problem is, she doesn't do anything! I mean, she gets these amazing super abilities, and she doesn't do anything!

You're right, damn it. I just re-read the issue because I was thinking that surely she must have done something with those powers, but she really didn't. She flies around a bit, but spends the rest of the issue as a trophy for the supermen to bicker over. Such a waste.

- GeekSeven

More
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds