Amount

Wonder Woman's not strong enough...

17 Oct 2010 19:00 #20670 by Artnico
Wonder Woman's not strong enough... was created by Artnico
Good evening everyone!
Sunday was full of emotion for me because after watching "Superman / Batman Apocalypse," I come now to finish watching "Wonder Woman" (the Warner Bros. cartoon from 2009).
It was good because Diana is sexy in it.
:? But I'm afraid of one thing : it seems that Warner's production refuses to show a super strong Wonder Woman. It is every time the same thing, they show us a heroine in the style of "Lara Croft".
Damn! :x Wonder Woman after all is supposed to be almost as strong as Superman ! So why there is no great feat of strength, why do not we see her lifting a car, split the earth or stuff like that in the animated movie !?
:cry: I am very afraid for the future TV series is announced ... Fear of further review of a Wonder Woman without super strength but just agility just as "Lara Croft".

I hope that Superheroine's God will hear me !
And you, what do you think of this?

Nicolas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Artnico
  • Artnico's Avatar Topic Author
More
17 Oct 2010 23:00 #20673 by steelknight3000
Replied by steelknight3000 on topic Re: Wonder Woman's not strong enough...
Even if the show is made, her strength would probably be limited for TV due to budget constraints. Still, she would have some degree of super-strength. Just not on the scale of a feature film or comic book.

More
18 Oct 2010 23:00 #20687 by Artnico
Replied by Artnico on topic Re: Wonder Woman's not strong enough...
You do not reassure me by saying that Steelknigh ! :?

However, if you watch the series "Smallville, Superman realizes substantial feats of strength. Today, the special effects are less expensive thanks to digital technology. I hope Warner will put the package : It is just a matter of will, that's why all members this forum should make their voices heard to say that we want to see a really super strong Wonder Woman on the screen !

Nicolas. 8)

• Artnico
  • Artnico's Avatar Topic Author
More
18 Oct 2010 23:19 #20688 by yohashuan
Replied by yohashuan on topic Re: Wonder Woman's not strong enough...
If Random can make Super Aubrie look like she's lifting a minivan using his home studio setup, then the WB could make Wonder Woman punch holes in battleships with her tits if they want. Budget doesn't play into it. TV show producers are just pussies, that's all there is to it.

More
19 Oct 2010 02:14 #20690 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Re: Wonder Woman's not strong enough...
:lol:

If Random can make Super Aubrie look like she's lifting a minivan using his home studio setup, then the WB could make Wonder Woman punch holes in battleships with her tits if they want. Budget doesn't play into it. TV show producers are just pussies, that's all there is to it.

More
19 Oct 2010 04:05 #20692 by steelknight3000
I certainly hope so.

More
19 Oct 2010 14:59 #20695 by jdrock24
Replied by jdrock24 on topic Re: Wonder Woman's not strong enough...

Ha! That's an awesome post!

More
19 Oct 2010 16:12 #20696 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Re: Wonder Woman's not strong enough...
While spectacular CGI effects really pack a punch, I think a LOT of the stuff we like can be done with just some good old fashion props. In another thread/forum, people commented on their favorite ubergirl series/movie and SEVERAL listed the old WW show (or Bionic Woman). They did everything (car lifting, bar bending, etc) with fake props and it looked great IMO. While they need to have some CGI effects, you can make them 'super' without breaking the bank. Think outside the box, Mr Studio!!!

ElF

Ha! That's an awesome post!

More
20 Oct 2010 02:08 #20699 by Random321
Replied by Random321 on topic Re: Wonder Woman's not strong enough...
Agreed on the props. Nothing like the real thing - or at least the shell of a real thing.

More
20 Oct 2010 04:52 #20700 by steelknight3000
Definitely. Practical effects work way better than low-budget CGI.

More
24 Oct 2010 20:57 #20718 by clipfreak
Replied by clipfreak on topic Re: Wonder Woman's not strong enough...

...., then the WB could make Wonder Woman punch holes in battleships with her tits if they want....

I'll buy that for a dollar :D

But, i agree with the op, they seem to limit stuff in movies and series. But to be honest when will it ever be 'too much' to people like us?

More
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds