Amount

Michelle Rodriguez wants WW Role

23 Feb 2005 17:15 #238 by lfan
Michelle Rodriguez wants WW Role was created by lfan
From Yahoo News:

SWAT star MICHELLE RODRIGUEZ has entered the race to play WONDER WOMAN on the big screen - but she's only interested if the powers that be make the character more sassy.

Former BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER star SARAH MICHELLE GELLAR, and fellow US TV stars CHARISMA CARPENTER and SATU RAUTAHARJU are among the favourites to land the role of the superheroine, but Rodriguez insists she's the woman for the job.

She says, "Wonder Woman is pretty hot but she can't just be the girl next
door. Give me some blue-eyed contacts and I'll rip that role a new a*s."
SOURCE: YAHOO!NEWS

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• lfan
  • lfan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
23 Feb 2005 18:16 #239 by ultragirl
Replied by ultragirl on topic Re: Michelle Rodriguez wants WW Role
Rip it a new ass? I don't think so. Wonder Woman would never say something so simple. :P

Seriously, we were wathcing Van Helsing last night and I thought Kate Beckinsdale would do well in that role.

More
23 Feb 2005 19:16 #242 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Kate?
Nice choice, UG! Loved her in Underworld and "that movie with Claire Danes where they were arrested for smuggling drugs".....

LF

Rip it a new ass? I don't think so. Wonder Woman would never say something so simple. :P

Seriously, we were wathcing Van Helsing last night and I thought Kate Beckinsdale would do well in that role.

• lfan
  • lfan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
23 Feb 2005 19:21 #243 by gooner
Replied by gooner on topic Re: Michelle Rodriguez wants WW Role
Good call Ultragirl.

I thought the same when I watched Van Helsing. Kate certainly looks hot in that film. And you could she her as Wonder Woman. It's going to be a tuff choice, lets just hope they do us proud. Their are so many to choose from, it may make more sense to choose an unknown actress. Someone to take the big screen by storm.

Gooner :)

More
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds