Amount

Man of steel: link to art photos (including Faora)

01 Jun 2013 00:45 #31771 by oliu99

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• oliu99
  • oliu99's Avatar Topic Author
More
01 Jun 2013 01:05 #31772 by shadar
One of the quotes I found in those images, from the woman who plays Faora:

----
Traue spend hours pushing her body to the limits, under the conviction that her sweat would pay off in the character's authenticity.
"I wanted to feel Faora's powers and not just imagine them," she says. "And working out and lifting weights made me experience that
there's beauty to physical strength, and fearlessness and power."
----

That's a pretty interesting quote from the kick-ass female warrior in the movie.

Shadar

• shadar
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
01 Jun 2013 01:08 #31773 by jnw550

shadar wrote: One of the quotes I found in those images, from the woman who plays Faora:

----
Traue spend hours pushing her body to the limits, under the conviction that her sweat would pay off in the character's authenticity.
"I wanted to feel Faora's powers and not just imagine them," she says. "And working out and lifting weights made me experience that
there's beauty to physical strength, and fearlessness and power."
----

That's a pretty interesting quote from the kick-ass female warrior in the movie.

Shadar

I wish more women felt that way. When I was part of the Crossfit community I was surrounded by women who began to understand that feeling and it was awesome.

More
01 Jun 2013 04:48 #31775 by shadar
I just hope her excellent attitude toward preparing to play Faora will be rewarded with a kick-ass performance that thrills those of us here on this forum.

My biggest concern is that given all the focus on her armor and weapons, I suspect that many of her scenes will be on Krypton (where she lacks powers). A Kryptonian on Earth doesn't need any armor other than her own skin, and no weapons other than her hands and feet and her deadly eyes.

The images on the link below (from a companion photo-book for the movie) is loaded with battle tech -- none of which should be on Earth.

Shadar
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395

• shadar
More
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds