Amount

Animated Marvel Feature starring Black Widow and..

21 Jan 2014 19:59 - 21 Jan 2014 20:01 #35220 by lfan
....the Punisher! :P

www.newsarama.com/20101-black-widow-puni...d-feature-film.html1

New animated feature film debuting in March 2014 is set to star the two along with a bunch of Avenger's guest stars, including ....wait for it.....Captain Marvel (featuring her new look):

ElF

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 21 Jan 2014 20:01 by lfan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grayface, SCOTT R

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• lfan
  • lfan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
22 Jan 2014 00:53 #35223 by castor
I donno. I once went to a presentation on a Wonder Woman movie, when they said the line "You can't win for trying"...

I would like a black widdow movie. I would settle for a black widdow animated movie. I think overall Scarlet Johannsen when she gets to do more then be window dressing is an interesting character, and the overall use of her is a lot of fun. Shes not a classic battle the world superhero-but not every movie has to.

I donno the idea of her teaming up with the punisher is kind of silly. This is in part as i think the "Punisher as part of the marvel Universe is kind of silly"( for all the talk of Stan Lee of this is one i am kind of the opinion that X-men and Spiderman do not make sence in the same world). Animated punisher overall seems pehaps a little silly.

I also think Superheroine teaming up with Superhero- i am not sure it plays this way but i am suspecting sidekick here. Which agian doesn't interest me.

But as mentioned-hey You can't win for trying. And if people like me don't see it they won't make another Black Widdow movie.

More
22 Jan 2014 03:37 #35224 by Markiehoe
We are in a horrible situation here.
If we do not support second tier superheroines in bad movies we will not get any chance of first rate superheroines.
If we support bad movies we get more bad movies.

More
22 Jan 2014 14:22 #35229 by lfan
I personally -- from two stills, mind you --- hate the animation style. Looks like a heavy and dark anime influence (ala Ghost in the Shell). Not digging it.....

ElF

• lfan
  • lfan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
22 Jan 2014 14:59 - 22 Jan 2014 15:00 #35232 by algae2k
"We are in a horrible situation here.
If we do not support second tier superheroines in bad movies we will not get any chance of first rate superheroines.
If we support bad movies we get more bad movies."

Bingo; I second this.
Last edit: 22 Jan 2014 15:00 by algae2k. Reason: the quote was missing; comment makes no sense otherwise

More
25 Jan 2014 03:25 - 25 Jan 2014 03:55 #35287 by castor

castor wrote: I also think Superheroine teaming up with Superhero- i am not sure it plays this way but i am suspecting sidekick here. Which agian doesn't interest me.
e.

Okay about half an hour after i wrote that line i thought to myself-no actually there is a good story there. Or at least a hopefully funny one

So i wrote
Mr. Stupendous and the Red Rocket!!
superwomenmania.com/index.php?option=com...ed-rocket&Itemid=596

which is all about a superhero with a female sidekick. I am not contradicting myself. i am moving into a position of more certainty.

Castor
Last edit: 25 Jan 2014 03:55 by fats.

More
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds