Amount

New Rumor - Ms Marvel in Avengers Age of Ultron

07 Feb 2014 19:36 #35461 by aarag
Who knows if it will be true, but the guys at Latino review get it right sometimes. Personally hope Katee Sackhoff gets the role if it happens.

latino-review.com/2014/02/avengers-updat...playing-miss-marvel/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Feb 2014 15:44 #35471 by hunterbr2001
Replied by hunterbr2001 on topic New Rumor - Ms Marvel in Avengers Age of Ultron
I don´t know... but I think Skye from Agents of SHIELD could be Miss Marvel... she is a 0-8-4... and SHIELD and their secret files would be a good way to tell something about Captain Marvel in the past... somehow...
I think about it because there are some secrets about Skye, the 0-8-4 thing and her role in the series...

More
10 Feb 2014 14:18 #35490 by jdrock24
No! Please not Skye from AOS! I find that character totally annoying. She is just so cliche.

I thought every one knew that Ms. Marvel (who should be called Captain Marvel) can be none other than Carol Danvers. If they change that, there is going to be widespread uproar, especially from The Carol Corp (trust me, you do not want to tick those people off).
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan

More
10 Feb 2014 16:38 #35492 by lojack
As much as I'd like her to be in the movie, that isn't how Marvel has acted so far in introducing major characters, especially one that if earlier rumors can be believed is being jostled for a Phase 3 movie. I can totally see a Carol Danvers, and maybe a background/throwaway reference to NASA or Kree in this movie, (or even S.W.O.R.D.) but that's about it.

More
10 Feb 2014 16:46 #35493 by castor

hunterbr2001 wrote: I don´t know... but I think Skye from Agents of SHIELD could be Miss Marvel... she is a 0-8-4... and SHIELD and their secret files would be a good way to tell something about Captain Marvel in the past... somehow...
I think about it because there are some secrets about Skye, the 0-8-4 thing and her role in the series...

I would think the opposite. Disney isn't going to want to tie anything in the movies to Agents of Shield a decently rated TV show that only plays in the US and a few markets. You may get a joking mention or two but i strongly suspect for the Actual movies its not going to be required viewing.

Castor

More
11 Feb 2014 16:03 #35500 by jdrock24

lojack wrote: As much as I'd like her to be in the movie, that isn't how Marvel has acted so far in introducing major characters, especially one that if earlier rumors can be believed is being jostled for a Phase 3 movie. I can totally see a Carol Danvers, and maybe a background/throwaway reference to NASA or Kree in this movie, (or even S.W.O.R.D.) but that's about it.

I could see the Kree being introduced in The Guardians of the Galaxy movie and then Carol being mentioned or even shown in Avengers 2. Then the two combine in her solo movie. At least that is what I hope happens...

More
11 Feb 2014 16:17 #35501 by lojack
True. The thing with Carol is she can be tossed in wherever really, as in her background she worked with a lot of the Marvel universe. So maybe Air Force Carol (Warbird), Spy Carol (Ace), or even a team up with J.J.J. as editor Carol! :P Be interesting to see what Guardians tosses at audiences to the other stellar races that play a lot in earth affairs (Kree, Skrull, Shi'ar)

More
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds