Amount

Mythica 2:The Darkspore

28 Apr 2015 18:10 #41696 by castor
Mythica 2:The Darkspore was created by castor
Thought i would leave this here.

A group of filmmakers are working on Series of small scale but very bueatifully done and produced fantasy epics. They star a Female Mage as she leads her friends on a giant quest agianst orcs giants, and well assorted D&D paraphernalia.

There working right now on a Kickstarter for there Second of three movies. As of now they have about 60 hours left and ar about 80% there.

www.kickstarter.com/projects/arrowstorm/...starring-kevin-sorbo

Heres the trailer for there firist movie,

From what i have seen-i'll give it a lot of points. Melanie Stone does her best with the part, and finds some intresting space as a Female Action Lead who tries to be strong even if inwardly she doubts herself. Shes the powerful ass kicking magic protagonist. As been pointed out the creators of this are women, and if nothing else i will give it points for trying to make something of it. And The movies really do get a lot of production design and scope from very clearly a small budget, and do a lot better special effects then say powers ever does. This should rather exist then say an Adam Sandler Movie., even if it does perhaps lean a little much on whats clearly a Kevin Sorbo Cameo.

So take a look at it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• castor
  • castor's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
01 May 2015 04:22 #41741 by castor
Replied by castor on topic Mythica 2:The Darkspore
Update: The movie funded.

If anyoff you donated. Good on you. Arrowstorm does intresting films i am glad exist so solute them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• castor
  • castor's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds