Amount

Chloe Moretz / Ms Marvel

13 May 2016 18:03 #47820 by lfan
Chloe Moretz / Ms Marvel was created by lfan
Latest issue of Glamour Magazine has Chloe on the cover with an interesting fashion accessory -- a Capt Marvel jacket! Haven't read the issue so it might just be something for the photoshoot, but she DOES have some superheroine roots (as Hit Girl).....

Still, probably nothing, as Chloe is barely 20 (I think), and Carol Danvers has always (traditionally) been portrayed a bit older and a more experienced Air Force pilot.

ElF

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• lfan
  • lfan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
13 May 2016 18:35 #47821 by shadar
Replied by shadar on topic Chloe Moretz / Ms Marvel
She's awfully short for Ms Marvel (who should be closer to 6' than 5'), but otherwise is interesting for the role. Got the blonde/blue-eyed thing down.

Some picts...

This message has attachments images.

• shadar
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
13 May 2016 18:53 #47822 by erikphandel
Replied by erikphandel on topic Chloe Moretz / Ms Marvel
Oh god, please no... I have nothing against the actress, but please, let's not have another Gal Gadot situation, altough that one turned out fairly well. Chloe is way too childish looking for the role. Let's have a Ronda Rousey or something for the role, please Marvel

More
13 May 2016 19:47 #47823 by shadar

erikphandel wrote: Oh god, please no... I have nothing against the actress, but please, let's not have another Gal Gadot situation, altough that one turned out fairly well. Chloe is way too childish looking for the role. Let's have a Ronda Rousey or something for the role, please Marvel

Good point, given Carol has been a fighter pilot, security chief for a space port and a covert intelligence agent, all prior to getting zapped with Kree DNA and turning into Ms Marvel. Mid-to-late thirties makes chronological sense for having done all those things.

Now she can hold her own with both Hulks and Thor, she could own Ironman and she could tie Spiderman in knots.

But... that's the Ms Marvel of the comics past.

Then there is the new Ms. Marvel of today, a modern Muslim girl of (I believe) Arab background.

Or maybe Marvel invents yet another Ms Marvel story.

For my money, stay with the old character. In that case, this is one of the gold standard images of her. Not that we can actually get here with human actors, but this should be what the writers are thinking of. IMHO

• shadar
More
13 May 2016 20:15 #47824 by erikphandel
Replied by erikphandel on topic Chloe Moretz / Ms Marvel
The title of the movie is Captain Marvel, so for sure it's Carol Danvers, not Khamala, I think they will go with the new uniform, which is the safer choice. I like it, but god I miss Carol's butt

More
13 May 2016 22:40 #47833 by kikass2014
Replied by kikass2014 on topic Chloe Moretz / Ms Marvel
Confirmed by Feige that it will 100% be Carol Danvers (Oct 2014 Phase 3 announcement event)

Peace.

/K

More
13 May 2016 23:32 #47834 by shadar

erikphandel wrote: The title of the movie is Captain Marvel, so for sure it's Carol Danvers, not Khamala, I think they will go with the new uniform, which is the safer choice. I like it, but god I miss Carol's butt

This one, perhaps?

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, guimachajo1

• shadar
More
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds