Amount

Bluestone videos

08 Nov 2016 17:12 #51106 by Director B
Bluestone videos was created by Director B
Hi, everyone, I'm Director B I work for Bluestone and would like to make you aware of some of the Girl Power Superheroine videos that we have made. Yes, we do make Superheroine videos where the heroines lose but I will not be advertising this on this site. Below are some stills from our Girl Power videos. Feel free to ask me questions on our products. Thanks.

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: bionicskillz, fats, AuGoose
The topic has been locked.
  • Director B
  • Director B's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
08 Nov 2016 19:24 #51108 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Bluestone videos

Director B wrote: Hi, everyone, I'm Director B I work for Bluestone and would like to make you aware of some of the Girl Power Superheroine videos that we have made. Yes, we do make Superheroine videos where the heroines lose but I will not be advertising this on this site. Below are some stills from our Girl Power videos. Feel free to ask me questions on our products. Thanks.

Thanks for the post and welcome! My initial question would be where can we see/preview/buy the videos. There is no link in the post and the website in the pics (www.femmefatalities.com) goes to a "home page" with no products. Just a link to a message board.

ElF
More
08 Nov 2016 21:18 #51109 by jnw550
Replied by jnw550 on topic Bluestone videos
Link please?
More
08 Nov 2016 23:18 - 08 Nov 2016 23:19 #51112 by kikass2014
Replied by kikass2014 on topic Bluestone videos
You can find previews (trailers) for the films at Silk N Blood (www.silknblood.com/store/).

My question would be, how would you define "...Girl Power Superheroine videos"?

The reason I ask is that I would wager that your definition and many of the members of this forum description, would differ.

I've seen the trailers on your store, and to me, " Girl Power Superheroine videos" are not videos where the "superheroine" does a couple of moves, knocks out a bad guy or two, then gets her ass handed to her. This is after she is "depowered", "chloroformed", "electrocuted", and then "tied up", "strangled" etc.

If however, you have " ...Girl Power Superheroine videos" in the vein of the stuff Random321 or the people at Wicked City Girls (and/or New Goddess Cinema use too) produce, then by all means I am all ears.

You have some really nice looking women working for you (Danica being one of them, though I was sad to hear that Blue and her have parted ways), and your production values are pretty good.

So, if you do have, or plan to produce films in the vein of something like this -
, then I would be interested.

Thank you.

Peace.

/K
Last edit: 08 Nov 2016 23:19 by kikass2014.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, Markiehoe
More
09 Nov 2016 00:35 - 09 Nov 2016 00:36 #51115 by Markiehoe
Replied by Markiehoe on topic Bluestone videos
Bluestone has been down this road before.
A couple years back they popped up here promising the same thing.
They re edited existing videos so some of the more extreme violence against the heroine was cut.
Always promising the next video would be better suited for people like us.
This never happened.
Last edit: 09 Nov 2016 00:36 by Markiehoe.
More
09 Nov 2016 00:42 #51116 by Markiehoe
Straight from BLUETUBECOPRO You tube page
Here it takes less than 18 seconds for the heroine to be overpowered.

I wonder what happens next:

More
09 Nov 2016 00:52 #51117 by KarkClent
Replied by KarkClent on topic Bluestone videos
Pass.
  • KarkClent
  • [TO BE CONTINUED]
More
09 Nov 2016 07:39 #51119 by bionicskillz
Replied by bionicskillz on topic Bluestone videos
I just think of the possibilities with these actresses and films. So awesome!
More
09 Nov 2016 10:28 #51120 by Director B
Replied by Director B on topic Bluestone videos
Hi Jnw550, okay this company does ending where the heroines die, I just wanted to point that out, but here are the links below for the videos where the heroines win - Girl Power! We do have a lot of them and we plan to shoot more in the future.

Here are some links:

Google page (lots of pics and links)
plus.google.com/b/106619573908535272677/+BLUEUTUBECOPRO

Youtube page (where all our trailers can be seen)
www.youtube.com/channel/UCr3W58nk4YQswwaLVfupaiQ

Here're links to girl power videos I'm recommending:

Supernova 14: On The Run

WATCH THIS CLIP:

WATCH THE TRAILER:

Links to buy:

Peril Version - SS #68 - "Supernova 14: On The Run"
www.silknblood.com/store/index.php?p=product&id=803

Wondra 5: Payback

Watch this clip:

Trailer:

Links to buy:

Wondra 5: Payback (Peril version)
www.silknblood.com/store/index.php?p=product&id=801

Blackbird 4: Solitary Cry

Trailer:

Links to buy:

"Blackbird 4: Solitary Cry" (Peril version):
www.silknblood.com/store/index.php?p=product&id=806

Darkwing 12 Allies and Enemies

Links to buy:

"Darkwing 12: Allies and Enemies":
www.silknblood.com/store/index.php?p=product&id=741

Ultrawoman 7: Return of Wondra

This video marks the return of sexy Emma G as Wondra!

Trailer:

www.silknblood.com/store/index.php?p=product&id=799

Subscribe to our Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UCr3W58nk4YQswwaLVfupaiQ

Don't forget, in the Peril version they win, sometimes they are defeated and captured meaning a cliff hanger, but they always survive. The story always continues. In the Extreme version, they always die. Please make sure you get the right version.
  • Director B
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
09 Nov 2016 11:18 #51121 by Director B
Hi, kikass2014, even in the TV show Supergirl she gets her ass handed on a plate in the first half of the ep, all Heros & Heroines must go through loss before they can be victorious. Also, you must understand that there is a market for dark cosplay and we do make most of our money doing them, that is our main market, but... we do do a lot of Girl Power videos like Wondra 5: Payback & Ultrawoman 7: Return of Wondra. They are under the label (Peril), both videos have the heroines kicking ass and winning. If we don't do dark cosplay then we won't have the money to make Girl power videos, they both go hand in hand, and yes the dark cosplay fans outnumber the Girl power ones. So you see we have to cater to the majority and the market. Yes, our videos don't have the heroine kicking ass all the way through so if you're looking for that don't buy our videos. You can't say any fairer than that. But if people are interested in our peril versions then yes buy. I will post more links to videos where the heroine wins. Nuff said!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Helstar
  • Director B
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
09 Nov 2016 12:54 #51122 by Markiehoe
Your actresses are beautiful and talented.

Your heroines are always beaten, they are always tortured and they always "die" at the end of the video.

Your video trailers really sell this point.

Post a link to a video where the heroine stands triumphant at the end please.

As I pointed out earlier I have been down this road with you guys before.
Remember the Sultry Superheroines site?
Repackaged murder videos.
That's all we got.
More
09 Nov 2016 14:11 #51124 by Director B
I have look at my previous post, there are links to the videos where the heroines win.
  • Director B
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
09 Nov 2016 16:32 - 09 Nov 2016 17:43 #51128 by kikass2014

Hi, kikass2014, even in the TV show Supergirl she gets her ass handed on a plate in the first half of the ep, all Heros & Heroines must go through loss before they can be victorious.

I agree. Trust me, I understand narratology and the codes and conventions of storytelling better than most. I am sure some on the forum will attest to that. To be fair though, that wasn't the point I was making.

If we don't do dark cosplay then we won't have the money to make Girl power videos, they both go hand in hand, and yes the dark cosplay fans outnumber the Girl power ones. So you see we have to cater to the majority and the market.

That is fair enough. I am not questioning your business decisions. I know there is a market (a large one) for the videos you produce.

The point I am making is that, clearly, you wish to sell your product to our market. That is fine. However, I am pointing out that what you pertain to be products that we would enjoy, are in fact, the antithesis of what we as an audience enjoy.

Now, clearly, I can’t speak for everyone on these forums, but I feel confident I do speak for most.

This isn’t to say that there isn’t business to be done here.

If you were to produce films of the type that I linked from Wicked City Girls, or anything that New Goddess Cinema produced (they also had their heroine getting beaten, depowered, etc initially. But she always was superior and victorious in the end), then I am sure you would find a market here. (Did you even take a look at the trailer I posted? That is more in line with what the audience here would enjoy. Or take a look at any New Goddess Cinema clip).

That said, going by your current catalog, I just don’t see the audience here for your media.

Hey, maybe I am wrong, but that is just my impression of this forum.

Best of luck with your ventures. I hope one day you will produce something more in line with our specific genre, since like I say, you have talented and wonderful actresses working for you. And your videos do look good.

Peace.

/K
Last edit: 09 Nov 2016 17:43 by kikass2014.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, jdrock24, Markiehoe
More
09 Nov 2016 16:40 - 09 Nov 2016 16:44 #51129 by Director B
Hmmm, have had a few people asking a few questions so that's good, one has even brought a video and has PM me saying they enjoyed it. I will continue to place the links here to videos that I think you guys will enjoy. It'll be up to you guys to buy. To everyone who is reading this I am recommending:

www.silknblood.com/store/index.php?p=product&id=799

And

Wondra 5: Payback (Peril version)
www.silknblood.com/store/index.php?p=product&id=801

I think these are up your street.

Nuff said!
Last edit: 09 Nov 2016 16:44 by Director B.
  • Director B
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
09 Nov 2016 19:49 #51130 by morgonen
Replied by morgonen on topic Bluestone videos
I'm with kikass2014 on this. Your videos looks good from the trailers and I also see potential but there is no focus on the superheroines power in these so I havn't bought any.

I would love to see one of these supergirls throatlift one or two badguys and overpower them in general alot more. As said before it seems like the superheroine gets overpowered very quick.
More
09 Nov 2016 20:02 - 09 Nov 2016 20:03 #51131 by Director B
Interesting, it's all guesswork from your end, until you buy one you'll never know, I'm not here to convince you to buy just to tell you that there are a lot of videos where the heroines use their powers, because you do not see it in the trailer doesn't mean it's not there. Anyway, I will keep posting links to buy on this website.
Last edit: 09 Nov 2016 20:03 by Director B.
  • Director B
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
09 Nov 2016 20:16 - 09 Nov 2016 20:18 #51132 by jdrock24
Replied by jdrock24 on topic Bluestone videos

kikass2014 wrote:

Hi, kikass2014, even in the TV show Supergirl she gets her ass handed on a plate in the first half of the ep, all Heros & Heroines must go through loss before they can be victorious.

I agree. Trust me, I understand narratology and the codes and conventions of storytelling better than most. I am sure some on the forum will attest to that. To be fair though, that wasn't the point I was making.

If we don't do dark cosplay then we won't have the money to make Girl power videos, they both go hand in hand, and yes the dark cosplay fans outnumber the Girl power ones. So you see we have to cater to the majority and the market.

That is fair enough. I am not questioning your business decisions. I know there is a market (a large one) for the videos you produce.

The point I am making is that, clearly, you wish to sell your product to our market. That is fine. However, I am pointing out that what you pertain to be products that we would enjoy, are in fact, the antithesis of what we as an audience enjoy.

Now, clearly, I can’t speak for everyone on these forums, but I feel confident I do speak for most.

This isn’t to say that there isn’t business to be done here.

If you were to produce films of the type that I linked from Wicked City Girls, or anything that New Goddess Cinema produced (they also had their heroine getting beaten, depowered, etc initially. But she always was superior and victorious in the end), then I am sure you would find a market here. (Did you even take a look at the trailer I posted? That is more in line with what the audience here would enjoy. Or take a look at any New Goddess Cinema clip).

That said, going by your current catalog, I just don’t see the audience here for your media.

Hey, maybe I am wrong, but that is just my impression of this forum.

Best of luck with your ventures. I hope one day you will produce something more in line with our specific genre, since like I say, you have talented and wonderful actresses working for you. And your videos do look good.

Peace.

/K

I couldn't agree more with this.

Director B, I really wish the incredible women you have in your videos were featured in a true "girl power" video. However, from what I've seen in the trailers, it just doesn't seem like that is the case.

I understand that your main source of business is the "peril" genre because there are a lot more of them than there are of us and you have to make money. However, you could throw us a bone every now and again and make a true "girl power" video. I know others superheroine "peril" producers have done this. Crushed by an Angel from TheSuperheroines.com comes to mind off the top of my head.

Would that be a possibility?
Last edit: 09 Nov 2016 20:18 by jdrock24.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kikass2014
More
09 Nov 2016 20:21 #51133 by Director B
Well, I'm not the boss of the company, that would be Blue. I believe he is a member of this forum you'll have to direct your question to him. In the meantime, I will keep posting links to our videos. Thanks.
  • Director B
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
09 Nov 2016 22:48 #51134 by bionicskillz
I love girl power and girl strength. I think we should communicate to you, DirectorB, that a lot of us love films where the woman/heroine are performing feats of strength; like, bending metal, lifting heavy objects ,throwing an opponent across a room with ease, kicking a door in, I could go on and on what I'd love to see these women do. In fact; go watch the classic Bionic Woman or Wonder Woman series as that's a starting point to see what we love. Also, at least from me, I don't want to dictate how Bluestone should make it's movies, etc. I've purchased a few movies just so I could see clips of the women kicking but and that I could edit them with my own special effects. I was happy.

But...I'd love to see Bluestone explore our kind of material! The new Supernovas are stunning. Emma Glover is always loved around here. I love your Catwarrior actress!

I'm kind of having the idea with multiple producers, that maybe for a fee we could have scenes inserted into upcoming material that we'd love to see.
More
09 Nov 2016 22:51 #51135 by Director B
Well bionicskillzart, that is a possibility, keep me posted on that and we'll see what we can do.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bionicskillz
  • Director B
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
09 Nov 2016 23:22 #51136 by YAGS
Replied by YAGS on topic Bluestone videos

Director B wrote: Interesting, it's all guesswork from your end, until you buy one you'll never know, I'm not here to convince you to buy just to tell you that there are a lot of videos where the heroines use their powers, because you do not see it in the trailer doesn't mean it's not there. Anyway, I will keep posting links to buy on this website.

So you refuse to put out useful trailers, or describe what's in your video, and you think there's something wrong with potential customers who refuse to buy your products without knowing what's in them. You're not exactly a marketing genius, are you?

Sorry, but there are several companies like Judgment Girl and TKS putting out great stuff for our community right now, so you're going to have to give us more specifics if you want us to spend our money with you instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Markiehoe
More
09 Nov 2016 23:29 #51137 by Director B
Hi, again you are assuming, on the companies forum we do have posters that list the Extreme version and the peril one, the trailer is aimed at the extreme crowd because that's our market. As I have said there are some videos that have been made that you guys might like. Remember you do not have to buy them. Also, bear in mind I am not the boss of this company, it is blue. As I have said I will post some links to videos I think that might be suitable for you guys. Again it will be up to you to buy, and if you need any more info on a video, just ask and I will help.
  • Director B
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
10 Nov 2016 01:10 - 10 Nov 2016 01:12 #51138 by kikass2014
I'm sorry if I am being obtuse here, but I'm with Yags.

I am not sure what you hope to accomplish from this except making a sale. So, with that in mind, and to use a crude analogy, why do you keep selling Pepsi when all we drink is Diet Coke????

You keep telling us that your films have what we enjoy, yet NOTHING in the trailers available corroborates that.

A "superheroine movie" to people in this genre, is not just a woman dressed in a costume hitting a guy, then getting hit. It is not her "shooting laser beams" at a bad guy for 2 seconds, then getting knocked out in the next shot.

What in your films shows me, or someone on this forum, that this is something we would enjoy? When asked, your response is pretty much tantamount to "buy it and see".

Sorry, not gonna happen. No one in their right mind buys things blind. And if they do, then sorry, but they are an idiot.

Peace.

/K

P.S. I'm calling out the guy that you said bought one of your videos and enjoyed it. Please, whoever you are, post here which video you bought, what happened in it and how does it correspond to the genre of this forum.
Last edit: 10 Nov 2016 01:12 by kikass2014.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jdrock24
More
10 Nov 2016 02:56 #51141 by bionicskillz
Hi folks - I think some of the correspondence to Director B are a bit abrasive. Let's keep turn that dial down to absolute 0.

Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: willow
More
10 Nov 2016 08:54 #51142 by Director B
Yeah not feeling the love here, :-) anyway, not to worry I'll still put up some links to a few videos I think some of you guys will like. It is possible if people do like them we can shoot some that will be more to the liking of this community. Thanks for all your comments.
  • Director B
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds