Amount

Morena Wants Superpowers in Deadpool2

30 Mar 2017 15:43 #53414 by lfan
Its hard for me to think off any female movie star more drop-dead gorgeous than Morena Baccarin. The thought of her with superpowers is that more enticing!

www.cbr.com/deadpool-2-morena-baccarin-vanessa-superpowers/

ElF

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• lfan
  • lfan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
30 Mar 2017 16:07 #53415 by shadar
Replied by shadar on topic Morena Wants Superpowers in Deadpool2

lfan wrote: Its hard for me to think off any female movie star more drop-dead gorgeous than Morena Baccarin. The thought of her with superpowers is that more enticing!

ElF

That would be awesome..

I started writing several stories about her as Inara in Firefly where her role as a Companion is revealed to be a cover for her activities as a secret agent who has been genetically enhanced with superhuman strength and toughness. As a certified Companion, she gets to see things that powerful men (or women) would never reveal to anyone else.

One story started with her making an emergency spacewalk to save Mal after he's injured with a leaking spacesuit... a spacewalk she makes without wearing any clothing at all.

Other than some reddened eyes and a dry mouth, she is unharmed. Which leads to some interesting explanations to the rest of the crew, and especially to Jayne who saw her go out the airlock in the nude. He's having trouble coming to grips with it all, given he's, well you know, Jayne.

That leads to new adventures.

Never got very far with the story... but are there any Morena or Firefly fans who are interested in reading what I do have?

Here's her latest business card... out of this world, indeed.

Shadar

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

• shadar
  • Uberposter par Excellence
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
30 Mar 2017 16:58 #53416 by kikass2014
Replied by kikass2014 on topic Morena Wants Superpowers in Deadpool2

Its hard for me to think off any female movie star more drop-dead gorgeous than Morena Baccarin. The thought of her with superpowers is that more enticing!

Loved her as Inara in Firefly and she was awesome in "V" also :) Always a pleasure to see her, super-powered or not :)

Thanks for the link :)

Peace.

/K

More
30 Mar 2017 22:39 #53424 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Morena Wants Superpowers in Deadpool2

shadar wrote:

lfan wrote: Its hard for me to think off any female movie star more drop-dead gorgeous than Morena Baccarin. The thought of her with superpowers is that more enticing!

ElF

That would be awesome..

I started writing several stories about her as Inara in Firefly where her role as a Companion is revealed to be a cover for her activities as a secret agent who has been genetically enhanced with superhuman strength and toughness. As a certified Companion, she gets to see things that powerful men (or women) would never reveal to anyone else.

One story started with her making an emergency spacewalk to save Mal after he's injured with a leaking spacesuit... a spacewalk she makes without wearing any clothing at all.

Other than some reddened eyes and a dry mouth, she is unharmed. Which leads to some interesting explanations to the rest of the crew, and especially to Jayne who saw her go out the airlock in the nude. He's having trouble coming to grips with it all, given he's, well you know, Jayne.

That leads to new adventures.

Never got very far with the story... but are there any Morena or Firefly fans who are interested in reading what I do have?

Here's her latest business card... out of this world, indeed.

Shadar

I remember you mentioning that story in the past, I'll be more than interested to read it.

More
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds