Amount

Justice League Comic-Con Trailer

23 Jul 2017 00:02 #55409 by fats
Justice League Comic-Con Trailer was created by fats
hi all,

nice

Fats
The following user(s) said Thank You: RD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• fats
  • fats's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
23 Jul 2017 00:09 #55411 by Markiehoe
Replied by Markiehoe on topic Justice League Comic-Con Trailer
Wonder Woman can dodge a bullet but get hit on the head with a rifle butt?

More
23 Jul 2017 01:14 #55414 by rebel4life
Replied by rebel4life on topic Justice League Comic-Con Trailer

Markiehoe wrote: Wonder Woman can dodge a bullet but get hit on the head with a rifle butt?

Seriously now? This is where logic starts to bothering you??? Can't defend a punch you don't see coming ... .

• rebel4life
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
23 Jul 2017 08:43 #55417 by Markiehoe
Gal Gadot's Wonder Woman being hit from behind with a rifle butt is as silly as George Reeves' Superman ducking as not to be hit by an empty pistol thrown at him.

More
23 Jul 2017 16:47 #55422 by peterso20
Replied by peterso20 on topic Justice League Comic-Con Trailer
I'll just leave this here...

www.cbr.com/justice-league-trailer-supergirl/

Thoughts folks?

More
23 Jul 2017 17:03 #55423 by kikass2014
Replied by kikass2014 on topic Justice League Comic-Con Trailer
Interesting catch.

I'm willing to go with the theory that its just a "data" file Bruce is studying. I mean, the casting of Supergirl in the DCEU is HUGE. Its something you would announce loud and clear. I mean, they announced Amber Heard as Mera, and Supergirl is a MAGNITUDE more well known (especially in light of the tv series).

Probably won't see her face in that scene, and is there to set her up in a future installment.

I can also see this being one of Whedon's additions during the reshoots, given his penchant for ubergirls.

Peace.

/K

More
23 Jul 2017 17:28 #55424 by shadar
Replied by shadar on topic Justice League Comic-Con Trailer

kikass2014 wrote: Interesting catch.

I'm willing to go with the theory that its just a "data" file Bruce is studying. I mean, the casting of Supergirl in the DCEU is HUGE. Its something you would announce loud and clear. I mean, they announced Amber Heard as Mera, and Supergirl is a MAGNITUDE more well known (especially in light of the tv series).

Probably won't see her face in that scene, and is there to set her up in a future installment.

I can also see this being one of Whedon's additions during the reshoots, given his penchant for ubergirls.

Peace.

/K

It would be fun (and very Whedon-istic) if he kept SG's addition to his DCEU movie a secret for as long as he could. Normally, that would be a problem, what with casting, costuming, getting trained and in shape, etc. etc.

But if they could do a deal to get Melissa, with her current costume, they could toss her into a scene very late. She owns the character, she works the character every week, her preparation time would be ZERO. If her role was limited, they could close the set and utilize some skullduggery to maybe keep it a public secret (or at least a rumor) until the publicity build-up before the release.

Of course, my favorite fantasy with Legion is that the character that arrives at the end, which we see Alfred greeting, isn't Superman back from the dead as everyone supposes, and which they won't deny, but rather Supergirl. She's able to tip the balance enough to let the Legion win (which they clearly aren't at that point).

That would be radical on the part of DCEU, probably way too radical, but given current trends with Supergirl up and Superman down, and Whedon's strange mind, who knows.

Or maybe they have Supergirl bring her cousin back from the dead and the two of them join in.

Anyway, dreaming of pleasant surprises...

Shadar

• shadar
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
23 Jul 2017 18:58 - 23 Jul 2017 19:01 #55425 by kikass2014

But if they could do a deal to get Melissa...

Tbh, that did cross my mind. But WB has said that the Berlanti-verse and DCEU are two separate entities (hence the 2 versions of Superman and now Flash).

Which always struck me as a strange decision. I mean Gustin owns the Flash role as much as Melissa owns Supergirl. Why not tap into that fan base for your movie universe? Anywho, it is what it is now.

It is nice fan-dreaming though :)

Peace.

/K
Last edit: 23 Jul 2017 19:01 by kikass2014.

More
23 Jul 2017 19:44 #55426 by ace191
Replied by ace191 on topic Justice League Comic-Con Trailer
I grew up in Boss Angeles and I can tell you that TV and big time movies ARE two separate universes.

More
23 Jul 2017 20:18 #55428 by fats
Replied by fats on topic Justice League Comic-Con Trailer
the rumour mill has it that SG will be CGI.

Fats

• fats
  • fats's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
23 Jul 2017 20:22 #55429 by Markiehoe
Cyborg Supergirl?

More
23 Jul 2017 21:33 #55432 by kikass2014

the rumour mill has it that SG will be CGI.

lol really???:S :blink:

Peace.

/K

More
05 Aug 2017 21:17 - 06 Aug 2017 03:28 #55710 by Random321
Replied by Random321 on topic Justice League Comic-Con Trailer
It really does look like a hologram image of supergirl with the way Bruce's face shows through the cape at some angles and the legs have a light projection kind of look/pattern on them.

So of CGI and in a scene that long I would guess there is talking... ...either by SG herself or the bat computer describing her. Any strange voice talent casting calls for the movie?
Last edit: 06 Aug 2017 03:28 by Random321.

More
05 Aug 2017 22:41 #55711 by shadar
Replied by shadar on topic Justice League Comic-Con Trailer

Random321 wrote: It really does look like a hologram image of supergirl with the way Bruce's face shows through the cape at some angles and the legs have a light projection mind of look/pattern on them.

So of CGI and in a scene that long I would guess there is talking... ...either by SG herself or the bat computer describing her. Any strange voice talent casting calls for the movie?

I'm still hoping for the "Superman's dead, but his cousin arrives to save the day" ending of the movie.

I know... what are the odds. Not good. That would mean that Superman is effectively replaced in the DCEU by Supergirl. If ever that were to ever happen, it would be now. After all, Superman's dead. What makes more sense? Supes rising from the dead? Or his cousin filling in for him now that he's gone?

Remember, the top Warner people are looking at money, and they are not comic geeks. If having two females in the Justice League instead of one is a moneymaker, they could do it. Or would that detract from WW's unique appeal?

Anyway, this is nothing but a personal fantasy of mine at the moment. But it would be so sweet. Although the casting would be critical. Melissa's vibe might not work in that movie.

(Although they are seemingly going to make her way more serious in Season 3. The "I've tried to be, but I'm NOT a human" story line.)

Shadar

• shadar
More
06 Aug 2017 00:30 #55717 by kikass2014
^ With the boat-load of money WB are spending to digitally get rid of Cavil's contractually obligated facial hair, I think its a safe bet that Superman will be there at the end of the day :D

Though I do like your thinking Shadar :) Supergirl and Wonder Woman dream team :D

Peace.

/K
The following user(s) said Thank You: Markiehoe

More
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds