Amount

Did Disney make a super woman type movie?

11 Apr 2020 17:39 #67590 by Raa
So during the lock down, like many people, I have been streaming old movies.  I always enjoyed WALL-E.  Very quickly today I noticed something I never noticed before.  WALL-E is a basic robot/human while EVA is a super robot/human in compared.  

Agreed or disagree?  Either way be safe in this interesting times!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Raa
  • Raa's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 Apr 2020 17:46 #67593 by shadar
Replied by shadar on topic Did Disney make a super woman type movie?

Raa wrote: So during the lock down, like many people, I have been streaming old movies.  I always enjoyed WALL-E.  Very quickly today I noticed something I never noticed before.  WALL-E is a basic robot/human while EVA is a super robot/human in compared.  

Agreed or disagree?  Either way be safe in this interesting times!!

That's EXACTLY as I saw it. I identified with WALL-E, who was blown away by the incredible EVA. 

Shadar

• shadar
  • Away
  • Uberposter par Excellence
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
11 Apr 2020 18:39 #67596 by Idylls
Replied by Idylls on topic Did Disney make a super woman type movie?
Agree. 

I realized it when Wall-E tried to pry basically a sleeping EVA's fingers and got stuck.

Or was it when she hit him hard enough while spinning that he dented his container home.

• Idylls
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 Apr 2020 21:44 - 11 Apr 2020 22:15 #67607 by Monty
Replied by Monty on topic Did Disney make a super woman type movie?
Did Disney create 'Sky High', with Courtney Cox the teacher with superbreath?
Lynda Carter also played head principal, Principal Powers, and Kelly Preston was the great 'Jetstream'. 

...E.T.A. Courtney Cox's superbreath teacher character was in another film around the same time called 'Zoom'.
Last edit: 11 Apr 2020 22:15 by Monty.

More
12 Apr 2020 01:02 #67609 by murdough
Replied by murdough on topic Did Disney make a super woman type movie?

Monty wrote: Did Disney create 'Sky High', with Courtney Cox the teacher with superbreath?
Lynda Carter also played head principal, Principal Powers, and Kelly Preston was the great 'Jetstream'. 

...E.T.A. Courtney Cox's superbreath teacher character was in another film around the same time called 'Zoom'.

Sky High also featured Danielle Panabaker(eventually Caitlin Snow/Killer Frost on the Flash) as the plant controlling Layla

More
12 Apr 2020 12:11 #67621 by Gargamel
Replied by Gargamel on topic Did Disney make a super woman type movie?
Zoom you have plenty of ss action. Most done by a very young girl, but in the last scene a around 18year old girl holds up an entire cheerleader platoon (its done by telekinesis but the way she holds them let's you assume she lifts them with her hands) 

More
Time to create page: 0.057 seconds