Amount

The Golden Girl, movie 1979.

12 Oct 2021 10:19 - 13 Oct 2021 12:50 #72424 by guimachajo1
The Golden Girl, movie 1979. was created by guimachajo1

It's been more than 20 years since I saw this movie. When I started to see it, the first images looked like the training of a superheroine, but I was totally wrong.
Now when I have read the book and seen the movie; After having read a lot of stories here, about experiments and accidents that lead to the creation of SUPERWOMANS. I imagine how it would be a version "What would happen if they were wrong and to modify their DNA they make it a Superwoman?".

Now, god girl or badgirl I don't know, what do you think.

Susan Anton, I think she is a good candidate to be a Velorian or a camouflaged superwoman in our world. along with many actresses and models such as Claudia Schiffer, Kristina Wayborn or Kristina Locken, Lynda Carter etc.

Hace más de 20 años, que vi esta película. cuando empecé a verla las primeras imágenes parecían el entrenamiento de una superheroine, pero estaba totalmente equivocado. Ahora cuando he leido el libro y he visto la pelicula; Tras haber leído muchísimo relatos aqui, sobre experimentos y accidentes que dan lugar a la creación de SUPERWOMANS. Me imagino como seria una version "¿Qué pasaría si se equivocasen y a modificar su adn la convierten en una Superwoman?". ahora bien, god girl o badgirl eso no lo se, que pensais. Susan Anton, creo que es una buena candidata a ser una Velorian o una superwoman camuflada en nuestro mundo. junto a muchas actrices y modelos como Claudia Schiffer, Kristina Wayborn o Kristina Locken, Lynda Carter etc..
Last edit: 13 Oct 2021 12:50 by guimachajo1. Reason: Corregir
The following user(s) said Thank You: shadar, Ravens_ghost, jyache, aguilauno, Slim0926, Monty, RD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• guimachajo1
  • guimachajo1's Avatar Topic Author
More
25 Feb 2022 20:45 - 25 Feb 2022 20:46 #73366 by guimachajo1
Replied by guimachajo1 on topic The Golden Girl, movie 1979.

An example of how it would be, the story of the golden girl. If she was the product of an enhancement by the use of alien retroviruses or they use alien DNA.
maybe an evolution from being a occult velorian.
Last edit: 25 Feb 2022 20:46 by guimachajo1.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, shadar, jyache, Slim0926, Monty

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• guimachajo1
  • guimachajo1's Avatar Topic Author
More
Time to create page: 0.047 seconds