Amount

First look at She-Hulk

10 Mar 2022 13:40 #73452 by lfan
First look at She-Hulk was created by lfan
From some now-deleted merchandise.  She looks pretty good, IMO:

www.cbr.com/she-hulk-tatiana-maslany-fir...-disney-plus-marvel/

Drawback is this comes on the additional news that the series probably not debuting till late 2022....hopefully with more time, they'll get it right!

ElF
The following user(s) said Thank You: Markiehoe, Slim0926, kikass2014

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• lfan
  • lfan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
10 Mar 2022 15:04 #73453 by kikass2014
Replied by kikass2014 on topic First look at She-Hulk
She actually looks pretty decent to be fair :)

I'm guessing that She-Hulk got pushed back (I seem to remember hearing it was coming out summer time this year).  Which is probably a good thing by Disney for a couple of reasons.

Firstly, it allows the FX teams more time to polish up any VFX shots (of which I am guessing will be quite a lot).  Second, putting it around holliday/Xmas time is the same period Hawkeye was released (to much success). 

And thirdly, my personal opinion, is to allow Ms. Marvel to get out there and hopefully be forgotten by the time She-Hulk rolls around ('cause its gonna stink and no one will be watching it).

Why would you release a series that ties into a movie that doesn't come out for at least 8 months? (assuming by summer they mean from June onwards).  It would make much more sense to have swapped them around, with Ms. Marvel being released around the end of the year to time in with Capt. Marvel 2, released in Feb 2023.

Anyway, great news for She-Hulk, not so great for us lol :D 

Will make a great festive gift though, so all good :)

Peace.

/K
The following user(s) said Thank You: Markiehoe

More
11 Mar 2022 10:10 #73459 by Markiehoe
Replied by Markiehoe on topic First look at She-Hulk
I hope they take all the time they need to get this right.
After the slapdash disaster that was the Book of Boba Fett my confidance is shaken.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, kikass2014

More
11 Mar 2022 19:21 #73462 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic First look at She-Hulk
I'm surprised as well that they did not "switch" Shulkie ad Ms M aroud, given that Marvels drops in early 2023.  Woulda been a logical springboard for the Marvels movie.  Curious why they wouldn't do that....

ElF

She actually looks pretty decent to be fair :)

I'm guessing that She-Hulk got pushed back (I seem to remember hearing it was coming out summer time this year).  Which is probably a good thing by Disney for a couple of reasons.

Firstly, it allows the FX teams more time to polish up any VFX shots (of which I am guessing will be quite a lot).  Second, putting it around holliday/Xmas time is the same period Hawkeye was released (to much success). 

And thirdly, my personal opinion, is to allow Ms. Marvel to get out there and hopefully be forgotten by the time She-Hulk rolls around ('cause its gonna stink and no one will be watching it).

Why would you release a series that ties into a movie that doesn't come out for at least 8 months? (assuming by summer they mean from June onwards).  It would make much more sense to have swapped them around, with Ms. Marvel being released around the end of the year to time in with Capt. Marvel 2, released in Feb 2023.

Anyway, great news for She-Hulk, not so great for us lol :D 

Will make a great festive gift though, so all good :)

Peace.

/K

• lfan
  • lfan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
13 Mar 2022 00:10 #73469 by Avalian
Replied by Avalian on topic First look at She-Hulk
It actually makes sense to put a gap between shows/movies with the same character featured - especially when dealing with theatrical releases, there's a risk of viewers getting a fatigue for the characters or oversaturating the market. If the movie dropped too close to the show more viewers who were looking for Ms. Marvel content would feel like they'd already received the character and could wait on seeing the movie and wait until it was available in cheaper sources than in theater. By leaving a gap between the show and the movie they increase the chances that people will go to the first run movie.

More
Time to create page: 0.051 seconds