Amount

Not the "Frasier Crane" I remember.....

05 Dec 2005 15:16 #3722 by lfan
Check out the new promo pics for Xmen, including the first look at the Beast --- yep, that's Kelsey Grammer underneath that makeup!

www.usatoday.com/life/gallery/2005/x3/flash.htm

Yes, I know this might be construed as the "wrong thread" for this post, but it DOES have superwomen in it!! :P Besides, is anybody reading this that would mind? Is anyone reading this at all??

Peace
LF

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• lfan
  • lfan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
06 Dec 2005 16:55 #3731 by oliu99
I found this:

"...America’s Next Top Model contestant Mercedes Scelba-Shorte will play the role of M in X3. M or Monet St. Croix is a perfect young woman born into a rich Morrocan family who could fly, possessed super strength and had telepathic abilities."

And from this site:

www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/M

"Strength Level: M can lift approximately 10 tons.

Known Powers: M is superhuman in all aspects: her strength, speed, agility, endurance, and reflexes are all at levels well above humans. Both Invulnerability and a Healing Factor make her extremely difficult to injure. She has enhanced senses including night vision and more acute hearing. Monet is able to fly. Lastly, Monet's mind is also highly developed, giving her superhuman intelligence and telepathy.
Known Abilities: Monet and her siblings are able to merge, although it seems easiest for the twins Nicole and Claudette."

I wonder how strong she will be in the movie...

oliu99

More
06 Dec 2005 18:47 #3734 by lfan
Wishful thinking, but I imgine she will get no more than a quick "walk by" on screen....maybe a mutant crowd scene at the mansion or something. Love M as a character though and hope I'm wrong.....

Thanks for the find Oliu....

LF

I found this:

"...America’s Next Top Model contestant Mercedes Scelba-Shorte will play the role of M in X3. M or Monet St. Croix is a perfect young woman born into a rich Morrocan family who could fly, possessed super strength and had telepathic abilities."

And from this site:

www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/M

"Strength Level: M can lift approximately 10 tons.

Known Powers: M is superhuman in all aspects: her strength, speed, agility, endurance, and reflexes are all at levels well above humans. Both Invulnerability and a Healing Factor make her extremely difficult to injure. She has enhanced senses including night vision and more acute hearing. Monet is able to fly. Lastly, Monet's mind is also highly developed, giving her superhuman intelligence and telepathy.
Known Abilities: Monet and her siblings are able to merge, although it seems easiest for the twins Nicole and Claudette."

I wonder how strong she will be in the movie...

oliu99

• lfan
  • lfan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
Time to create page: 0.042 seconds