Amount

Blood Rayne Movie

28 Dec 2005 18:58 #3945 by eman
Blood Rayne Movie was created by eman
Anyone know much about the character. The movie web site has some info and Kristena Lokken looks hot, but I would like some more info, if any one has it. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Dec 2005 04:22 #3950 by runawayman
Replied by runawayman on topic Re: Blood Rayne Movie
The movie is based on a video game and (hang on to your seats) was directed by Uwe Boll.

If you don't know who Uwe Boll is then, trust me, you don't want to know. He's widely regarded as the new Ed Wood and was the director behind "Alone in the Dark" and "House of the Dead" which are ranked #46 and #29 at the bottom 100 at IMDB.com. Right now, the rating for Bloodrayne is 2.6 out of 10, which means it's also headed for the bottom 100 as soon as it has enough votes.

If I were you, I'd wait for James Cameron's "Battle Angel" based on an anime about a female cyborg. (Summer 2007?)

More
29 Dec 2005 14:33 #3951 by eman
Replied by eman on topic runawayman
Thanks for the input. That is to bad regarding the director, since Ms. Lokken looks so hot. I will look out for Battle Angel.

More
31 Dec 2005 04:38 #3974 by Rasa
Replied by Rasa on topic Re: Blood Rayne Movie
Thanks for the heads up on Battle Angel, Runawayman. I've been running a little dry on my usual useless semi-related material to post, so now I've got a new movie to dig up info about. And this movie may actually be good!

More
31 Dec 2005 04:53 #3978 by Rasa
Replied by Rasa on topic Re: Blood Rayne Movie
Oh, and for those of you who are still curious, here's the trailer...

www.apple.com/trailers/independent/bloodrayne/

More
Time to create page: 0.047 seconds