Amount

Wonder Woman

14 Sep 2006 21:33 #6815 by eman
Wonder Woman was created by eman
It has been a while since I last posted. Just wanted to give everyone an FYI that Rachel Bilson (the little hottie from the O.C.) is being linked to Wonder Woman as the favorite. If you remember she has already posed in the costume on the show.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Sep 2006 22:29 #6816 by YAGS
Replied by YAGS on topic Re: Wonder Woman
Until it's officially announced by the studio, I won't care about any of the many, many rumors about actresses who say they want the job.

YAGS

More
14 Sep 2006 23:23 #6818 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Re: Wonder Woman
Listed at 5'4"....even with heels I find it difficult to believe they would give her the role. However, Joss apparently has a thing for the petite feminine powerhouses (SMG, Summer Glau, etc)

ELF

It has been a while since I last posted. Just wanted to give everyone an FYI that Rachel Bilson (the little hottie from the O.C.) is being linked to Wonder Woman as the favorite. If you remember she has already posed in the costume on the show.

More
15 Sep 2006 16:33 #6826 by brantley
Replied by brantley on topic Re: Wonder Woman
Once upon a time, Sophia Loren had to walk in a trench for a scene with shortie Alan Ladd. Guess whatever guys play opposite Rachel in WW will have to walk in trenches.

More
22 Sep 2006 17:40 #6879 by superheroinebabes
Replied by superheroinebabes on topic RACHEL BILSON
www.geocities.com/wonderwomanwannabees/RachelBilson/
Photos of RACHEL BILSON as WonderWoman from that OC episode and more!

• superheroinebabes
More
31 Oct 2006 22:24 #7184 by Rich
Replied by Rich on topic Re: Wonder Woman
Anyone got an update on whats going on with this movie?

More
01 Nov 2006 01:13 #7188 by brantley
Why is Rachel's head cut off in some of those OC stills?

More
22 Mar 2007 18:59 #8780 by ultragirl
Replied by ultragirl on topic Latest
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Wonder Woman Cast?
There's no script, there's not even any (known) screenwriter, but has Joel Silver's Wonder Woman already been cast?

Cobie Smulders was apparently Joss Whedon's top choice to play the Amazon godess and, according to somebody who seems to think they know about these things and saw fit to e-mail me, she was allegedly one of the few Whedon ideas that Silver liked. As such, he's trying to move the project forward with her still in the frame.

It sounds like whoever gets to draft the next version of the screenplay gets that tiny piece of Whedon legacy but will be 'encouraged' to head in different directions otherwise. Tough job.

I thought I'd share this tip-off with you even though, for what it's worth, I can't see any Wonder Woman film going into production any time soon, with Smulders or not.

More
11 Apr 2007 10:32 #8977 by brantley
From PROnline:

BJORLIN THRILLED TO BE CONSIDERED AS WONDER WOMAN

Print article
Refer to a friend
Movie & Entertainment News provided by World Entertainment News Network (www.wenn.com)
2007-04-07 01:08:20 -

Former US soap star NADIA BJORLIN is thrilled WONDER WOMAN fans want her to play the comic book superheroine, because it's a role she's dreamed of playing since childhood.
The actress is among the fan favourites to take on the role and she admits she'd jump at the opportunity.
She tells Moviehole.net, "It is definitely something I'm interested in. I own every Wonder Woman episode. LYNDA CARTER (original TV Wonder Woman) was an incredible Wonder Woman, and I'd be honoured to try to fill those shoes, or tights.
"As of now, there is no script or director in place, but when they find those, I hope I'm still in consideration.
"I am extremely flattered over the support (from fans). I would hope that I could make all the supporters proud one day, but we'll see. I want everyone to know that their opinions and support really do matter and help.
"I believe that people listen to what fans want, so don't think it's hopeless when you want to get your voice heard."

More
12 Apr 2007 01:44 #8983 by CaptainIrishman
Replied by CaptainIrishman on topic Re: Wonder Woman
eh?

seriously?

ah ted yer takin de piss

www.nadia-bjorlin.com/

More
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds