Amount

Terminator TV Series Sarah Connor

14 Oct 2007 04:33 #10561 by superheroinebabes
Terminator TV Series Sarah Connor was created by superheroinebabes
www.imdb.com/title/tt0851851/
"The Sarah Connor Chronicles" (2007)
From the creators of "Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines." Setting after the event "Terminator 2: Judgment Day." After the sacrifices of Dr. Miles Dyson and T-800 Model 101 Terminator, the Connors find themselves once again being stalk by Skynet's agents from the future once again. Realizes that their nightmare isn't over, they decide to stop running and focus on preventing the birth of Skynet. With the aid of the beautiful Cameron Phillips, who has a mysterious past that also link to the future, they began a quest stop the United States military from creating the program that will bring humanity to an end.

I saw a bootleg of the show online but the link got pulled. This show looks pretty GOOD. Anyone agree?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• superheroinebabes
  • superheroinebabes's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 Oct 2007 22:36 #10565 by Mirk
Replied by Mirk on topic Re: Terminator TV Series Sarah Connor
I saw the Pilot and i agree. But i am prejudiced because i am a fan of Summer Glau since Firefly ;)
I think Lena Headey is a good successor of Linda Hamilton. Another believable powerwoman.

More
04 Jan 2008 16:05 #11341 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Re: Terminator TV Series Sarah Connor
Anyone that wants to see the pilot today (Friday) can do so free on Yahoo. Here are the details:

www.comingsoon.net/news/tvnews.php?id=40625

I agree with Mirk and SHB's with the fact that the pilot is pretty darned good. The whole cast, including Summer Glau, are very good I thought and the FX are awesome. Def worth a watch!

ElF

www.imdb.com/title/tt0851851/
"The Sarah Connor Chronicles" (2007)
From the creators of "Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines." Setting after the event "Terminator 2: Judgment Day." After the sacrifices of Dr. Miles Dyson and T-800 Model 101 Terminator, the Connors find themselves once again being stalk by Skynet's agents from the future once again. Realizes that their nightmare isn't over, they decide to stop running and focus on preventing the birth of Skynet. With the aid of the beautiful Cameron Phillips, who has a mysterious past that also link to the future, they began a quest stop the United States military from creating the program that will bring humanity to an end.

I saw a bootleg of the show online but the link got pulled. This show looks pretty GOOD. Anyone agree?

More
14 Jan 2008 14:53 #11448 by jumperprime
Replied by jumperprime on topic Re: Terminator TV Series Sarah Connor
I saw the premiere last night. There was some nice ubergirl bits by Cameron, the teenage-looking Terminatrix. Taking multiple bullets to the chest then getting right back up. Lifting large, heavy-looking metal things without showing any strain, she and a male Terminator slamming each other through walls, kicking the crap out of some guys with ease(while naked)

I'm hoping to see more of the same in episode 2 when it airs tonight. Let's hope. Who knows, maybe an ubergirl fan is one of the writers? OK, maybe I'm hoping for too much. Well, I guess we'll get some idea tonight whether this show will be a showcase for ubergirl stuff or if the premiere was a one-shot deal, ubergirl-wise.

More
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds