Amount

Smallville s07e05

26 Oct 2007 15:34 #10666 by ltbelial
Smallville s07e05 was created by ltbelial
Awful episode don't waste your time. No kara at all, only the usual soapopera. Thank god for fast skip utility in VLC.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ltbelial
  • ltbelial's Avatar Topic Author
More
26 Oct 2007 18:52 #10668 by shadar
Replied by shadar on topic Re: Smallville s07e05
About the only reference to Kara was Chloe saying she was working on putting together a good 'fake background' and fraudulent documents for Kara. So she could hide in plain sight.

And Clark said that would be good if she "ever graces us with her presence again" or something flip like that.

The previews for next week look killer... its all about Kara and how she gets abducted and apparently zapped with Green K while tied up, surrounded by scary looking gadgets in some government lab.

I kid you not.

(I guess Chloe's fake background didn't work so well.)

Shadar

• shadar
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
26 Oct 2007 20:03 #10670 by Antlion
Replied by Antlion on topic Re: Smallville s07e05

The previews for next week look killer... its all about Kara and how she gets abducted and apparently zapped with Green K while tied up, surrounded by scary looking gadgets in some government lab.

I kid you not.

Shadar

How is this exciting? LOL.. the whole point of this site are ubergirls doing strength feats, not ubergirls in perl. :?

More
26 Oct 2007 20:57 #10671 by ltbelial
Replied by ltbelial on topic Re: Smallville s07e05

I kid you not.

Shadar

How is this exciting? LOL.. the whole point of this site are ubergirls doing strength feats, not ubergirls in perl. :?

There is a huge group with a fetish for Heroines in bondage. Thats certainly not my cup of tea doh.

• ltbelial
  • ltbelial's Avatar Topic Author
More
26 Oct 2007 21:56 #10672 by shadar
I'm not interested in the bondage stuff per se either...

Clark's been through more than a few such challenges... exposed to Green K and weakened/dying. Although the preview scene for Kara looked like something out of the bondage sites, and they were using some kind of liquid green K.

What is of interest to me is giving her a mortal challenge that she'll have to overcome. I'm not particularly disposed toward one kind of challenge or another, but it has to be something where she has to demonstrate some heroics (or at least determination) to escape.

You can't have heroes without risk of danger.

Shadar

• shadar
More
26 Oct 2007 22:13 #10673 by yohashuan
Replied by yohashuan on topic Re: Smallville s07e05
Agreed. None of us like these websites where the superheroines just end up hideous pathetic submissive wrecks lying in their own pools of blood & filth.

However, the best storylines IMO must involve some kind of 'challenge' - otherwise it just gets boring after a while. What is missing from our entire genre is a good collection of mid-point stories - ones where you've got the ultrapowerful superheroine who gets exposed to green K or the like... but who ends up outsmarting the bad guys in the end, and uses her re-found superpowers to arrogantly re-establish her dominance over the pitiful shlubs who dared F with her in the first place.

IMO what we get online are either pathetic girls who have no business calling themselves superheroines yet prance around in spandex waiting to get tied up - or impossibly powered uberwomen who are so clearly superior to the world around them that nothing is a challenge, and who most of the time end up treating 'mortals' with the same kind of contempt.

So I am all for this episode 5 storyline from the sounds of it. I don't enjoy the thought of tying girls up and torturing them... but I am looking forward to the triumphant ass-kicking that is sure to follow. A little tension always makes the asskicking sweeter. :)

More
26 Oct 2007 22:33 #10674 by shadar
If you read my stories, like Legacy, you won't find either scenario you mention. My heroines get in such deep trouble that I have trouble figuring out how to get them out of trouble, Kryptonian powers or not.

velorian.org/auow/legacy.htm

Shadar

• shadar
More
27 Oct 2007 00:20 #10675 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Re: Smallville s07e05
Episode 6 ("Lara") seems to have Kara in focus a good amount. One scene has her tossing Clark into/thru a set of steel doors. And here is another "flashback" clip with a cool hint at a flying confrontation:

Njoy
ElF

Agreed. None of us like these websites where the superheroines just end up hideous pathetic submissive wrecks lying in their own pools of blood & filth.

However, the best storylines IMO must involve some kind of 'challenge' - otherwise it just gets boring after a while. What is missing from our entire genre is a good collection of mid-point stories - ones where you've got the ultrapowerful superheroine who gets exposed to green K or the like... but who ends up outsmarting the bad guys in the end, and uses her re-found superpowers to arrogantly re-establish her dominance over the pitiful shlubs who dared F with her in the first place.

IMO what we get online are either pathetic girls who have no business calling themselves superheroines yet prance around in spandex waiting to get tied up - or impossibly powered uberwomen who are so clearly superior to the world around them that nothing is a challenge, and who most of the time end up treating 'mortals' with the same kind of contempt.

So I am all for this episode 5 storyline from the sounds of it. I don't enjoy the thought of tying girls up and torturing them... but I am looking forward to the triumphant ass-kicking that is sure to follow. A little tension always makes the asskicking sweeter. :)

More
30 Oct 2007 19:57 #10712 by Random321
Replied by Random321 on topic Re: Smallville s07e05
Man I love those previews because I get to see some of how they are doing thier tricks. Plus "Kara encounters 747" hmmmm....

Sad how this has fast become my third favorite source for ubergirl content.

SWM #1
PSW #2
SV #3
Flickr #4
Youtube #5 BTW...

More
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds