Amount

kara in season 8 espisode 10 yes

25 Aug 2008 09:09 #13398 by dave147
kara in season 8 espisode 10 yes was created by dave147
hi everyone

Kara to Return in Episode #10?

Laura said at FanExpo (there's links in another thread floating around) that she would be back in October to shoot an episode.

I have a strong feeling that its episode #10.

First of all, its the only avaliable episode that's not too busy for her to return in.
Second, according to the leaked list of director's for the season, Jeannot Szwarc is directing #10.

Jeannot Szwarc directed the Supergirl movie, starring Helen Slater (who played Lara on Smallville last year).

laura no-commental about how many espiodes she in but she defaintely coming back which is GREAT NEWS

dave

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• dave147
  • dave147's Avatar Topic Author
More
25 Aug 2008 16:25 #13402 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Re: kara in season 8 espisode 10 yes
Sadly (and expected), she quelled any thoughts of a possible spinoff saying it was talked about but never came around.

Its been speculated as well that her appearance might be in the upcoming "Legion" episode (#9 I think) as it might make a 'clean break' having her go back into the future with the LSH.

Personally, I think that would be kinda lame as that was the exact same kind of swan song they gave her character on JLU cartoon....

ElF

hi everyone

Kara to Return in Episode #10?

Laura said at FanExpo (there's links in another thread floating around) that she would be back in October to shoot an episode.

I have a strong feeling that its episode #10.

First of all, its the only avaliable episode that's not too busy for her to return in.
Second, according to the leaked list of director's for the season, Jeannot Szwarc is directing #10.

Jeannot Szwarc directed the Supergirl movie, starring Helen Slater (who played Lara on Smallville last year).

laura no-commental about how many espiodes she in but she defaintely coming back which is GREAT NEWS

dave

More
25 Aug 2008 18:17 #13403 by Random321
Replied by Random321 on topic Re: kara in season 8 espisode 10 yes
Well ~ that kind of leaves me kind of cold.

The spinnoff would have been great. I wonder what the issue is? If it had gone forward I'm sure if they had done it "buffy" style it would have had a following.

However, I guess this is good news that we are at least still getting some new stuff so I can't compain too much.

More
25 Aug 2008 18:41 #13404 by dave147
Replied by dave147 on topic Re: kara in season 8 espisode 10 yes
hi everyone,

as i havent heard the interview from lv and nothing offical yet all be wrong however personally i think she could come back in 9 and disappear again at the end of tenth the reason why guy directing the tenth esp.

Yes i am disappointed that she proably not in more and defaintely i upset when i heard she being droped from being regular in the show and how i felt they treated lv/kara when she was droped. The way things were going i didnt think we see lv my favourite superheroine in smallville again.
So i am pleased with that and who may just maybe we finally get to laura in that costume with Jeannot Szwarc directing 25 years after supergirl film and 50 since first comic

dave

• dave147
More
29 Aug 2008 18:42 #13441 by dave147
Replied by dave147 on topic Re: kara in season 8 espisode 10 yes
hi everyone,

i have heard that she prob be in just one espiode 8 or 9 the way a director of the show sounding it could be just a small part of esp like a cameo i just hope they dont kill her of :( with having title like bloodline make me a bit worried on that score

dave

• dave147
More
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds