Amount

kara in season 8 bloodline update

18 Sep 2008 23:45 #13611 by dave147
kara in season 8 bloodline update was created by dave147
hi everyone,

this what find about kara return after reading this who else is dreaming of super-lois, kara catfight....

Episode #8-8: "Bloodline" November 6, 2008

Written By: Caroline Dries
Directed By: Michael Rohl
Guest Stars: Laura Vandervoort (Kara)

UPDATED 9/18/08: Erica Durance has revealed in an interview with the CW Source that Lois gets superpowers of some sort in this episode, and these powers may have some connection to "an alien's wife." One of Lois's powers will involve throwing people around.
- We're pretty sure this is also the one where Kara comes back, so unless there is a change, expect to see Laura Vandervoort's return as Kara

dave

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• dave147
  • dave147's Avatar Topic Author
More
19 Sep 2008 07:42 #13618 by Spulo
Replied by Spulo on topic Re: kara in season 8 bloodline update

UPDATED 9/18/08: Erica Durance has revealed in an interview with the CW Source that Lois gets superpowers of some sort in this episode

and she realises that she isn't responsible enough to handle them / is happy when they're taken away from her. :roll:

More
19 Sep 2008 13:12 #13622 by Sarge395
Replied by Sarge395 on topic Re: kara in season 8 bloodline update
Well, we'll enjoy it while she does have them. Gotta think positive.

• Sarge395
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
16 Oct 2008 05:05 #13826 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Smallville's last hope....
....for us SWM fans! November 6th, set you're DVR's:

Thursday, November 6
SMALLVILLE "Bloodline" (8:00-9:00 p.m.) Supergirl (guest star Laura Vandervoort) returns and Lois suddenly finds she has superhuman powers.

Could a Kara/Lois superhuman smackdown be on the agenda? Based on past disappointments, let's not get too excited....

ElF

More
20 Oct 2008 21:06 #13868 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Re: kara in season 8 bloodline update
Official Writeup:

KARA RETURNS — Clark (Tom Welling) receives an anonymous package containing the crystal that Tess (Cassidy Freeman) found in the Arctic. When he removes the crystal, it activates and sends him and a visiting Lois (Erica Durance) to the Phantom Zone where they run into Kara (guest star Laura Vandervoort). Kara opens a portal for Lois to return but Zod’s wife Faora escapes with her and takes over Lois’ body. A possessed Lois goes on a rampage in Metropolis. Allison Mack, Aaron Ashmore and Justin Hartley also star. Michael Rohl directed the episode written by Caroline Dries

More
20 Oct 2008 21:41 #13870 by dave147
Replied by dave147 on topic Re: kara in season 8 bloodline update
hi lfan,

thanks for the info the offical description for once leaves more questions that it answers will kara make it back to earth and if she does what happens at the end and will we see a supercatfight between a possed super-lois by zod wife and kara. For me and sure many superfemales fans esp of the lovely laura who plays kara it will be great to see her in smallville again but it really will be a huge disappoint if only get to see kara in zone where of course she doesnt have her powers no matter what a possed super-lois does.

my two thoughts any still not too long to find out what happens

dave

• dave147
More
20 Oct 2008 22:37 #13872 by Random321
Replied by Random321 on topic Re: kara in season 8 bloodline update
She makes a portal for someone else but can't do it for herself? Hmm...

I wonder how "the zone" is going to look?

Plus all of dave147's questions... I'm not going to hold my breath ~ this is either going to be one huge downer or a solid episode.

More
29 Oct 2008 17:32 #13966 by Random321
Pictures now up on Krypton Site... Not holding breath on this one anymore.... :cry:

:cry: www.kryptonsite.com/bloodlinegallery1.htm

More
31 Oct 2008 21:18 #14001 by dave147
hi everyone,

here below is director clip from esp its answer a question kara does makes it back to earth now just wonder if see use her superpowers and from the clip the possed super-lois looks promising i should hope i not disappointed guess we all know soon

dave

• dave147
More
07 Nov 2008 12:13 #14053 by dave147
hi everyone,
THE GOOD PART FIRST

It was great to see kara back in smallville i think lv is fantastic actress and is perfect to play kara/supergirl and i enjoyed the flight scene at the end and it was nice to see that she got out of zone.

Now bad i dont think i ever watch smallville again unless they bring kara back the excuse they used for to find kandor no really superkara action she only just arrived back on earth why couldnt least my storyline a two partner very disappointed that super-lois action was quite tame we saw best pit in director trailer it all to quick for my likeing and personally i dont like the way smallville is heading after a great sesaon 7

my thoughts on this anyway
dave

• dave147
More
07 Nov 2008 14:22 #14054 by Brantwood
Replied by Brantwood on topic S08E08 " Bloodline "
This Episode was a major dissapointment for me !!!

That is my opinion!

:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

More
07 Nov 2008 15:42 #14056 by shadar
Replied by shadar on topic Re: kara in season 8 bloodline update
Well, they did manage to find an exit point for Kara from the series that's somewhat consistent with the current comic book.

I doubt we'll see her back on this show.

Did anyone notice that she looked and acted (in the Zone) a lot like the character in the Batman/Superman book reintroduction of the character? Wild hair and wiid outfit... reminded me a bit of the time Darkseid briefly corrupted her to his side.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Shadar

• shadar
More
07 Nov 2008 17:48 #14058 by JAG1981
Replied by JAG1981 on topic Re: kara in season 8 bloodline update
Here are the clips from the episode for those who missed it. All clips are linked together in the one file

1. Throatlife
2. Bar break
3. Clark shove

As a bonus and tribute to Laura Vandervoort, I ended it with Kara flying off into the night, don't know about the rest of you but I'll miss her

www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=1ffe52ce24d9557cd2db6fb9a8902bda

Enjoy

JAG

More
07 Nov 2008 21:14 #14061 by sgfan05
Replied by sgfan05 on topic Re: kara in season 8 bloodline update
Same here, not going to watch the show now. I thought through out the series LV did a great job. Personally I'd like to know why the hell no one can do a decent SG storyline in mainstream media. Anyway I'll miss ya LV!

More
07 Nov 2008 21:25 #14062 by Random321
Well ~ what they did was better than them just leaving the character in the zone.

However I would have liked them to do so much more.

LV of course is great in the role. Both looks and acting I thought. The could not have done better casting. Her internview on TV guide was telling that maybe even she was annoyed at what they did with the character.

All my hope goes back to the comics for SG.

However, I was a hit or miss SV fan anyway ~ unless Kara was in the episode so I guess I don't have much pull.

More
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds