Amount

Alpha Omega Girl-A Powerful Superheroine!

23 Aug 2009 10:25 #16466 by mercblue22
Alpha Omega Girl-A Powerful Superheroine! was created by mercblue22
Hey guys,
I just stumbled upon an incredible superheroine from the Philippines named Alpha Omega Girl. She was in one episode of a series called Komiks, and it features a teenage girl turned superheroine (cape, costume and all) who delivers some of the most incredible strength blows ever seen! Each super blow/kick she gives to the bad guys has a massive sonic wave behind it, not to mention She runs through a brick wall to break out of jail! Check this one out guys, I think you will like what you see!

Fonzie

www.livevideo.com/video/D08A65E39E3C4759...lpha-omega-girl.aspx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• mercblue22
  • mercblue22's Avatar Topic Author
More
23 Aug 2009 13:10 #16467 by Sarge395
Replied by Sarge395 on topic Re: Alpha Omega Girl-A Powerful Superheroine!
Sexy girl - check
Cute costume - check
Flying powers - check
Superstrength - check
Cheesy sound effects - check

I like it.

• Sarge395
  • Uberposter par Excellence
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
23 Aug 2009 17:50 #16468 by mercblue22
Replied by mercblue22 on topic AOmG a Winner!
Sounds like a winner there Sarge! :P

Yea, I def think the girl is hot in this ep, not to mention we get a cool transformation and tons of great super strength scenes too.

I wish they did a full series of AOmG, but hey, we have one ep that we can say finally did the superwoman the way we like her to be! :D

Merc

• mercblue22
More
23 Aug 2009 18:34 #16469 by Helstar
Replied by Helstar on topic Re: Alpha Omega Girl-A Powerful Superheroine!
This is part of the Komiks serie over there in Philippines ... yes there is also the comic part (like Darna and many others).

It's a little bit funny but for sure it's great, pity they only did 2 episodes ...

We have to find the other 2006 Komiks episodes with these 'unknown' superheroines !

More
24 Aug 2009 11:01 #16472 by mercblue22
Replied by mercblue22 on topic Re: Alpha Omega Girl-A Powerful Superheroine!
Hey HS,
I found a list of the Komiks eps that were done by ABS-CBN during last year. Sadly, Alpha OMG/Lightning Roda were the only two superheroines from the series. Here is a list of them on Wiki

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Komiks_episodes

They had a lot of male heroes though...BORING! :P

Merc

• mercblue22
More
24 Aug 2009 12:42 #16474 by Lastleaf
Replied by Lastleaf on topic Re: Alpha Omega Girl-A Powerful Superheroine!
Unlike there in the US, most local comics here have 3-4 different series per comic. So one comicbook here, which comes out as I recall during Fridays may have a 5 page Darna series, next to another 5 page " drama story" next another 5 page "comedic story". There were days that one story might be missing either replaced by a one-shot or another story that rotates in and out. Which means there might be only 15 pages of Darna per month.

What I'm getting at is this is the reason why there aren't that many stories of Alpha Omega girl. I was actually surprised they made a "Komiks" show about her.

There was also a comic series called "Little Alpha Omega Girl" which was meant for kids. I think the story was like an Alpha Omega girl in training and there were times Apha Omega Girl made cameos in that series. As I remember there wasn't any noticable difference in power between the two.

If your curious, I didn't collect Darna comics. What little I had got lost or were thrown away when we transferred apartments.

More
  • superheroinebabes
More
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds