Amount

Original Bionic Woman (Over 95 minutes of clips)

25 Sep 2009 02:07 #16801 by JAG1981
Hey all,
For those who are a part of cnnjack's board, this is all too familiar. For those who are not part of that board I give you the following.

Recently there has been fewer and fewer shows with new stuff for us to post. This is either because shows are getting canceled or are just disappointing. So I present to you Phases 1 & 2 of my Bionic Woman project.

This project is me going through every episode of the original Bionic Woman and making clips of all the great things she did throughout the series. I currently have Seasons 1 & 2 complete and will be doing Season 3 within the next few days. So far every episode has offered something for me to make a clip of with the exception of Season 2 Episode 5 with had Jamie in the hospital and the Six Million Dollar Man doing everything. Each file has every clip from that episode in the one clip. Some offered more than others

Bionic Woman Season 1 Clips Over 45 minutes of clips
Bionic Woman Season 2 Clips Over 55 minutes of clips

So enjoy and again I will be posting Season (Phase) 3 of this when I get it done, it does take some time to complete so please be patient.

Any viewing problems let me know

JAG

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• JAG1981
  • JAG1981's Avatar Topic Author
More
25 Sep 2009 03:43 #16802 by lfan
Jag --

Thx so much for those....great stuff in there!

ElF

More
25 Sep 2009 23:33 #16806 by colt13
Replied by colt13 on topic Thanks
Thank you! One of the funny things is that when I was little, I thought Lindsay Wagner was rather plain. Now, even with the awful 70's clothing, i realize she was/is hot.

More
26 Sep 2009 00:52 #16807 by yars
She's freaking hot. Great work man.

More
26 Sep 2009 07:58 #16810 by supian
What format do you need to open the files? - it just reads as a sound file with no graphics if i run it on windows media player and quick time doesn't fare any better

More
26 Sep 2009 11:17 #16811 by JAG1981
its an avi file, I know for some people Windows Media player doesn't like playing videos. Probably missing a codec. In my opinion, get JetAudio basic or VLC player. Both will play anything without any major problems

• JAG1981
More
28 Sep 2009 04:25 #16821 by oldHarmonyMotion
Replied by oldHarmonyMotion on topic Re: Original Bionic Woman (Over 95 minutes of clips)
Thanks JAG! You always provide great clips

• oldHarmonyMotion
More
30 Sep 2009 16:14 #16867 by arvin sloane
Replied by arvin sloane on topic Re: Original Bionic Woman (Over 95 minutes of clips)
Oh mY god man, this is just fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS A ZILLION FOR THIS.

"If you threaten our son again, I'll put my heel through your skull"

More
01 Oct 2009 06:30 #16875 by mercblue22
Replied by mercblue22 on topic OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW!
What a great set of posts to come back here too! (I was hospitalized on Monday from complications to my diabetes) Jag, you have saved me countless hours by posting these as I was beginning to do this myself. SUPERB job on capturing every bionic strength scene from the show, I'm impressed!

I was wondering though if you happen to have the scenes from the 3 Bionic Movies? If not, please let me know as I had someone burn the movies to me on DVD and I'll clip the bionic moments from the show. :D

THANKS so much for these!

Fonzie

More
03 Oct 2009 18:03 #16892 by argonaut
A nice labor of love, JAG! Thanks for sharing these. I wonder why the series isn't available on DVD? Probably some legal complication related to the short-lived revamp from a couple of years back.

More
04 Oct 2009 11:02 #16915 by JKIJ
Odd you should say that, Argo. I'm pretty certain that the series (or at least some of it) is available on DVD in the UK. It would be odd to me if it wasn't available in the US.

I look forward to watching the clips when I get the chance. Thanks for providing them all, JAG.

More
04 Oct 2009 23:32 #16922 by JAG1981

Odd you should say that, Argo. I'm pretty certain that the series (or at least some of it) is available on DVD in the UK. It would be odd to me if it wasn't available in the US.

Well it is odd, because as of now, there are no seasons released in North America, Season 1 & 2 are released in the UK but no announcement about if/when season 3 is being released. For the US/Canada there is a rights issue that is preventing the show from being released. Wish they would sort that out and release it... I want to give them my money

• JAG1981
More
13 Oct 2009 15:30 #16982 by smount28
Replied by smount28 on topic Bionic woman season 3
Guys,

I've not exactly been a prolific poster here (!) as you can see, but I do infrequently read the boards.

You can get BW season 3 in the UK via ebay "Die Sieben Million Dollar Frau". It's the German version released by Koch media (I think), but I can assure you that you can change the language to English and it works fine.

Cut and paste Link below:

cgi.ebay.co.uk/BIONIC-WOMAN-SEASON-3-DVD..._trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Hope this helps.
[/url]

More
13 Oct 2009 21:40 #16985 by hdmk
Wow. What a great addition.

Thanks for all of your hard work in compiling this collection!

More
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds